Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 28, 12:28 PM
Oct 2022
Hello guys . I have currently reached on ep351 on shippuden. I currently really hate Danzo. But I keep forgetting what all he had done. So can anyone please explain all to me (I know he has done something bad in almost all bad things. So atleast all important one. And please explain it to me if you have time like
Thank you
Jun 28, 2:04 PM
May 2021
His main offense was stirring up the Uchiha to the point that Hiruzen had to send in Itachi to kill them all. He also killed Shisui in order to gain his Koto Amatsukami to become the hokage. He also killed a bunch of other Uchiha and stole their Sharingan. There’s probably some stuff I missed but the the main thing was he was a massive asshole that nobody liked.
Jun 28, 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Chainsaw_Derp said:
His main offense was stirring up the Uchiha to the point that Hiruzen had to send in Itachi to kill them all. He also killed Shisui in order to gain his Koto Amatsukami to become the hokage. He also killed a bunch of other Uchiha and stole their Sharingan. There’s probably some stuff I missed but the the main thing was he was a massive asshole that nobody liked.

Wasn't Danzo the one, who gave ample opportunities for Itachi to talk his clanmates down and even made effort to stall inevitable battle?

Jun 28, 5:39 PM
Jun 2022
Chainsaw_Derp said:

shisui committed suicide, danzo only took one of his eyes
Jun 28, 9:19 PM
May 2021
He still drove him to death so it still counts
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
Jun 2024
Chainsaw_Derp said:

yes bro and he was the one that made hanzo the salamander notice nagato's young akatsuki and that mf supported hanzo in sabotaging yahiko and he was the one who disguise (konoha anbu under him) as hanzo soldiers and attacked young akatsuki. and same to disillusioned hanzo for akatsuki. that aashole is the reason for all shitty things in Naruto . that whats make him a great villain
Yesterday, 1:18 PM
Jun 2021
do you remember Naruto's painful past?? danzo leaked the information that Naruto was the jinchuriki of the nine tale beast that took live of many!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Apr 17, 2008

72 by pickyotaku »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto OST

Ghost_Davo - Jun 26

21 by Det_Uchiha_10 »»
Yesterday, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 54 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

89 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 25, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 52 Discussion

Lambo - Mar 22, 2008

10 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 22, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NegativeDeath - Jul 1, 2010

455 by KoniginElle »»
Jun 20, 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.