Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 8:14 AM

Oct 2017
That was a dirty nasty joke. Whats up with that girl though. Also Reiji's been baiting by showing Mami but nothing happening. This time she saw but will anything happen?
Jun 25, 1:20 PM

Jul 2010
Self-proclaimed pupil Mini is a nice teacher/guide. Cute reaction by Mizuhara when she heard word "date". Hope Mami will not meddle this time, Kazuya's private matter doesn't concern her.
Jun 25, 7:57 PM
Aug 2021
is 90% of the arc just preparations?
Jun 27, 2:04 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to mrjdko
mrjdko said:
No sirrr the arc itself is for preparations
Jun 27, 6:08 PM
Jul 2022
pls I know y'all love mami but I really hope that she doesn't do anything ill this time around. I can't stand heaux like her LMAO
Also, tell me why is that with every passing chapter I start shipping kazuya and mini more and more. Maybe cause they have spent 99% of this arc together but also she truly gets him. She a keeper. Loved the "good boy" panel tho.
Jun 29, 2:17 AM

Jul 2021
the names :
* rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend / dental girl-friend ( she brushed her teeth in 1 whole chapter , lol ) .
* main b!tch / chizuru / chorizo the sausage / schizo-ru ( schizophrenia ) / " the goddess-sama " .

cover page :
main b!tch is a gold-fish ? more like : she is a gold-digger , lol .

and a gold-fish always has a long piece of fece , sticking out of its butt , lol .

and goldfish : (figuratively, informal) A person with an unreliable memory.

so a gold-fish girl is an extremely dumb and stupid girl , lol .

page 11 :
chorizo is a 30+ years old woman , and she is wearing an uniform of a grade-school girl ?
she reminds me of some "young school-girls" in some japanese "special films" , lol .

- ... a date ...
- chorizo : ( DOKI DOKI , THUMP THUMP , BLUSH BLUSH ) WHAT WAS THAT ? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT "D WORD" ? that "d word" is taboo , forbidden , nasty , naughty , pervert , ......
- that is your reaction after hearing the word "date" ? then i want to see your reactions after hearing these words : hold hands , kiss , tongue kiss , lick , $uck , f*ck , $ex , an@l , cream-pie , marry , wedding , pregnant , abortion , give birth , .....

page 13 :
i dont know the original puns in the japanese version , but i guess :
- ah ha ha , Q.T. = cutie .
- dont make it sound like D.T. = doutei = virgin .

page 15 :
a nasty , serious ( or fake ) fore-shadowing / omen from the trashy mangaka ?
a random girl gives a nasty , evil , angry look to chorizo ? she wants to kill chorizo ?
this random girl is the version 2.0 of mami , the evil ex-girl-friend ?

last page : ......
daywithoutgamesJul 4, 7:49 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Aug 27, 12:08 AM

Jun 2020
she can even replicate the chizuru grin lmao

Aug 27, 8:06 PM

Sep 2015
took me 2 hours to get through this chapter... too much procrastination
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 346 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

8 by landofthekwt »»
Yesterday, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 345 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 17

6 by ANormalUser »»
Sep 20, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 344 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 10

8 by yoslina »»
Sep 14, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 338 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 23

15 by Ragio »»
Sep 10, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 342 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 27

10 by ANormalUser »»
Sep 6, 9:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.