Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 25, 6:00 AM
Sep 2018
It’s been over 1.5 years. I actually enjoyed watching this one. With the decent ratings I thought it will get new season sooner. Is this a manga issue again? I mean if the anime is catching up with the manga ? If not when can we expect to see the new season?
Jun 25, 6:24 AM
Aug 2022
HaremKing01 said:
It’s been over 1.5 years. I actually enjoyed watching this one. With the decent ratings I thought it will get new season sooner. Is this a manga issue again? I mean if the anime is catching up with the manga ? If not when can we expect to see the new season?

quote me when someone answers please
Jun 25, 6:32 AM
Dec 2022
Binge_everything said:
HaremKing01 said:

At the end of season 2 they teased Season 3 with a glimpse of the next arc.
Similarly they teased 4th season in the very last episode of 3rd season.
it will be the dancing related arc
(don't know the exact name of the arc)

as for the manga is has more than 350 chapters and still publishing new chapters
so there are more than enough material for the next season.
Jun 25, 6:35 AM
Aug 2022
Whatever19 said:
Binge_everything said:

At the end of season 2 they teased Season 3 with a glimpse of the next arc.
Similarly they teased 4th season in the very last episode of 3rd season.
it will be the dancing related arc
(don't know the exact name of the arc)

as for the manga is has more than 350 chapters and still publishing new chapters
so there are more than enough material for the next season.

thanks for the info
Jun 25, 7:21 AM
Aug 2021
HaremKing01 said:

it has enough source material to get animated. only problem is the best arcs(heartbreaker arc, deviculum arc) will take so long(atleast 2-3 yrs) to get animated I would recommend u to read manga. The next two arcs r ok (music festival arc, evidol)
Jun 25, 8:57 AM
Aug 2021
Lokeshlm10 said:
HaremKing01 said:

it has enough source material to get animated. only problem is the best arcs(heartbreaker arc, deviculum arc) will take so long(atleast 2-3 yrs) to get animated I would recommend u to read manga. The next two arcs r ok (music festival arc, evidol)

but i guess that deviculum arc ended it is going on with the promotion of iruma to rank He and trickster plan right!! correct me if I am wrong.
Jun 25, 9:31 AM

Oct 2011
the broadcast station that aired Iruma kun is known for doing 3 season anime ( NHK network)
Jun 25, 9:40 AM
Apr 2022
Didn't Iruma-kun became Misumi Makoto, or was it all a dream?
Jun 25, 2:13 PM
Apr 2021
AnimeFan500 said:
the broadcast station that aired Iruma kun is known for doing 3 season anime ( NHK network)

Fuuuuuuuck, i do not like where this is going.
Jun 25, 3:51 PM
Sep 2018
Lokeshlm10 said:
HaremKing01 said:

Problem is I can’t give time to read manga. Life is tough now, getting tougher honestly. Can’t keep up with my bills after 9-5 job. So kind of working in two places. I also have insomnia so things are F ed up . I’m loosing interest in most of the things. Gave up playing games couple years back and I’m still lucky that I still have some interest and fun watching anime …..
Jun 25, 8:05 PM
Jan 2024
NHK usually drops anime after three seasons, youre better off reading the manga or hoping for it to be picked up by another studio
Jun 26, 3:09 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to thelocalcryptid
NHK usually drops anime after three seasons, youre better off reading the manga or hoping for it to be picked up by another studio
@thelocalcryptid that’s quite the reputation ! In a bad way of course. But there should be more season as this anime was actually a success

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

90 by bushman66 »»
Jun 25, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

43 by bushman66 »»
Jun 25, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 15, 2022

83 by bushman66 »»
Jun 23, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

120 by bushman66 »»
Jun 23, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

56 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.