Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 5:44 AM

Jul 2021
These two psychos can make out for all they want at this point
Jun 6, 6:03 AM
Dec 2019
Where can I read good translations of this series? I followed it up to the construction site fall but the translators (presumably from the UK) increasingly inserted random memes into the actual translations (like Trump jokes and begone thot) and using words that there’s absolutely no way were actually said (such as gobshite) to the point I couldn’t believe it was being translated even close to correctly. I was super into it and would love to get back into the real story.
Jun 6, 8:08 AM
Feb 2019
People are still reading this manga?
Jun 6, 8:10 AM
Feb 2019
YourPalSmiley said:
Where can I read good translations of this series? I followed it up to the construction site fall but the translators (presumably from the UK) increasingly inserted random memes into the actual translations (like Trump jokes and begone thot) and using words that there’s absolutely no way were actually said (such as gobshite) to the point I couldn’t believe it was being translated even close to correctly. I was super into it and would love to get back into the real story.

I dropped it cause I couldn’t find an actual translation, the translation I read just had a bunch of racism which became so unfunny that I just had to stop reading it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pumpkin Night Chapter 109 Discussion

zkl - Jun 22

4 by CQLLIST »»
Aug 28, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Pumpkin Night Chapter 117 Discussion

Lancelots - Aug 15

1 by 7839647910 »»
Aug 15, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Pumpkin Night Chapter 40 Discussion

Toxin456 - Oct 5, 2020

4 by asmodeustry »»
Jul 22, 8:47 AM

» What do you all think of this manga?

AboutFollower03 - Jul 29, 2023

9 by ExBreaker »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Pumpkin Night Chapter 104 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 5

4 by 7839647910 »»
Mar 6, 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.