Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 3:29 AM
Apr 2021
I had planned to start reading this manga but recently I heard that this manga is almost nearing its conclusion. Is it true and if it's true how many more chapters expected to be left to conclude this manga?

Is it worth it for me to read this by the time it almost reaching the ending? Or should I just continue watching the anime as I'm on the current episode of season 7?
May 26, 4:02 AM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well in my honest opinion MHA has finally reached its climax and it’s safe to say that Deku’s journey is ending soon. MHA chapter #422 marks the end of volume 41, and taking into account the recent volumes, which had between 10 and 12 chapters each, volume 42 is expected to be the last volume of My Hero Academia. This sets the end of the manga somewhere around chapter #434. In his letter, Horikoshi jokingly said that My Hero Academia was expected to end before Jump Festa 2025, which will take place in mid-December 2024, confirming that he definitely has plans to end the manga before then.
May 26, 4:14 AM

Apr 2015
Probably 7-10, Maybe one final volume to conclude everything and show us a timeskip where Deku and the others are working as Pro heroes.
May 26, 4:15 AM

Apr 2015
cungedogawa said:
I had planned to start reading this manga but recently I heard that this manga is almost nearing its conclusion. Is it true and if it's true how many more chapters expected to be left to conclude this manga?

Is it worth it for me to read this by the time it almost reaching the ending? Or should I just continue watching the anime as I'm on the current episode of season 7?

It's honestly upto you, If you want to read the manga then I suggest you read from the beginning because the manga has some insane art. Or if you want to wait then you can just watch the anime, There will be another season definitely.
You can read the manga now if you have the time or read it after the season ends.
May 26, 4:38 AM
Jul 2021
2-5, it is at the end of the end.
May 26, 4:47 AM
Aug 2018
I heard it's going to end in a dozen or so more chapters.

I need to slowly start picking it up again...
May 26, 6:29 AM

Aug 2015
MHA started in issue #32 in 2014 and issue #26 for this year just released. Very likely we get at least 6 chapters just to hit the anniversary.
Controversial opinions
May 26, 6:58 AM
Apr 2022
It's strange that they didn't share how many chapters are left. With Edens Zero we already know how many chapters are left, maybe it's too early and there's still ten or twenty chapters
May 26, 9:28 AM
Jun 2021
Is Boku no Hero Academia manga coming to an end soon?

Based on the search results, it appears that the My Hero Academia manga is approaching its conclusion, but the exact timing of its ending is uncertain. The creator of the manga, Kohei Horikoshi, has made statements indicating that the series will be ending soon, with some sources suggesting a potential end date in 2022 or 2023 1. However, there have also been reports of Horikoshi reconsidering the manga's end date and expressing a desire to continue the story beyond 2023 2 3. It is important to note that the manga's final arc is currently ongoing, and the story is progressing towards its climax.

While there is no definitive answer as to when exactly the manga will end, it is clear that the series is approaching its conclusion. Fans of My Hero Academia can look forward to the upcoming chapters to see how the story unfolds and the fate of their favorite characters.
May 26, 4:08 PM
Feb 2024
ExternalWorld said:

Based on the search results, it appears that the My Hero Academia manga is approaching its conclusion, but the exact timing of its ending is uncertain. The creator of the manga, Kohei Horikoshi, has made statements indicating that the series will be ending soon, with some sources suggesting a potential end date in 2022 or 2023 1. However, there have also been reports of Horikoshi reconsidering the manga's end date and expressing a desire to continue the story beyond 2023 2 3. It is important to note that the manga's final arc is currently ongoing, and the story is progressing towards its climax.

While there is no definitive answer as to when exactly the manga will end, it is clear that the series is approaching its conclusion. Fans of My Hero Academia can look forward to the upcoming chapters to see how the story unfolds and the fate of their favorite characters.

Sources indicating a potential end date of 2022 or 2023? Years which have passed us by already?

Believe it or not, you can answer for yourself instead of relying on a crummy A.I. to write for you.
May 26, 4:17 PM
Jun 2021
roddersj04 said:
ExternalWorld said:

Sources indicating a potential end date of 2022 or 2023? Years which have passed us by already?

Believe it or not, you can answer for yourself instead of relying on a crummy A.I. to write for you.

ChatGPT doesn't have an end date! It's still actively learning and improving.
May 26, 4:51 PM
Feb 2024
ExternalWorld said:
roddersj04 said:

I was quoting the wrong information in your reply, but I suppose it makes sense that you would not get that when you didn't write your original comment. But hey, keep shilling for ChatGPT.
May 26, 5:17 PM

Mar 2020
I would say 10 or around that.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!
May 29, 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
7-10 chapters left
May 29, 10:15 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to ExternalWorld
roddersj04 said:
ExternalWorld said:

@ExternalWorld lol why are you using chatgpt to posts in the forums?
May 31, 4:50 AM

Jan 2009
Horikoshi's comment in this week's Jump:
"Writing conventions say that the conclusion of a story should be short, but this is not the type of manga that can immediately end after the fighting is done, so I'll keep going for a little while. We're going back to the title" (by "going back to the title" he means the academia part) https://x.com/RukasuMHA/status/1796040649482899518

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

52 by Camyy »»
Jun 15, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 410 Discussion

deg - Dec 20, 2023

34 by Thinghest32 »»
Jun 12, 6:31 AM

» I caught up on s07 and want to read from chapter 1 to the end, worth it?

Yaaceen - Jun 7

31 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Jun 10, 11:12 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia epilogue short arc start

Otaku-Aniki - Jun 2

5 by deg »»
Jun 9, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 424 Discussion

deg - May 29

45 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 8, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.