Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 12:48 PM

Mar 2018
now that the goat gojo kinda returned, what do you think about it? you for it or against it? do you think yuta and gojo will merge at some point since yuta CT will run out since kenjaku CT is not natively his own. what ya think is gonna happen?
May 23, 12:55 PM

Jan 2009
im waiting what will happen to yuta after the 5 minutes expires

and is yuta even gonna master fast the cursed technique of gojo? or part of kenjakus cursed technique is mastering the cursed technique he gotten?
May 23, 1:02 PM
Jun 2021
As a fan of Jujutsu Kaisen, I'm thrilled to see the return of the Goat, Gojo!

Personally, I'm all for it! The Goat's unique abilities and unpredictable nature bring a fascinating dynamic to the story. His return could lead to some intense and thrilling battles, especially considering the current state of the Cursed Technique (CT) in Yuta's body.

Regarding Yuta's CT, I think it's likely that his connection to Kenjaku's CT will become a major plot point in the future. With Yuta's CT being non-natively his own, it raises questions about the potential consequences of its use and whether it will ultimately lead to his downfall.

As for whether Yuta and Gojo will merge at some point, I think it's possible but not necessarily a given. While their powers might complement each other well, it's also possible that their personalities and motivations could clash in significant ways.

However, if we do see a merge between Yuta and Gojo, it could be an incredible development in the story. Imagine the combined strength and potential of these two characters!.
May 23, 3:19 PM
Jul 2021
I wanted Gojo back but…idk how I feel about this
May 23, 6:16 PM

Apr 2016
I think we're all kinda in agreement that yuta will most likely die, right? The only other scenario was that he lives in gojo's body forever. But that in itself seems so fucking weird, and I doubt that would even feel good to both yuta and the readers. Having to live in the body of your sensei forever just seems like it wouldn't bode well. I think this is yuta's last stand.
May 23, 6:33 PM
Oct 2019
Tbh, since Gojo died I though if he ever returns, It will be a dumb decision, but the more time went on I though that depending on the way, it could be absolutely amazing, for example when the leaks started coming out for chapter 260 someone had a theory that Gojo will create a binding vow to give up his six eyes power to come back to life, which would make him more even to the others and also be a great character development for him after seeing how everyone else has been able to handle sukuna for longer than him and even in a much stronger form. That being said, since he always had the cocky strongest guy attitude, now that he knows, he's not the strongest it will also answer the question to are you the strongest because you're satoru gojo or are you satoru gojo because you are the strongest and since he was also able to see everyone in the afterlife, he's got the conclusion he needed with his friends and that would complete his character or at least have it grow a ton more. But due to gege being a villain and making risky descision, like with Gojo that can make or break his show, I think he didn't cook with this one, but again it could be like with Gojo's death and turn into a great turning point for the show and get much higher(can we get much higher?)
May 23, 6:33 PM
Mar 2023
I’m a bit confused at this point. So were Yuta’s body and Maki both incinerated or did Mei’s little brother pull them out? There’s so many characters involved in this fight and it’s moving so rapidly that everything is becoming a blur. LOL! I was under the impression Mei’s bro got everyone out but now it seems to be implied he didn’t.
May 23, 6:36 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to CrimsonPunk01
I’m a bit confused at this point. So were Yuta’s body and Maki both incinerated or did Mei’s little brother pull them out? There’s so many characters involved in this fight and it’s moving so rapidly that everything is becoming a blur. LOL! I was under the impression Mei’s bro got everyone out but now it seems to be implied he didn’t.
@CrimsonPunk01

Meimei's brother transported Yuta. Maki and others by Todo's CT.
May 23, 11:04 PM

Apr 2020
I believe Yuta might hold up till Sukuna is dead or weakened enough to be defeated by someone else. After that, both Yuta's and Gojo's souls will pass on (since Gojo must still be in his body, like Geto with Kenjaku). If any other scenario is possible, that would be for Yuta to die, since he's not in his own body and without his own technic, Gojo might survive in some way, take back control of his body (don't forget he's supposed to be the "world's strongest sorcerer").
May 24, 1:09 AM
Feb 2024
I would've preferred if Gojo was just a hallucination of Sukuna cuz the fight is just dragging atp
May 24, 5:29 AM
May 2021
Ngl, I don't know how to feel about it, Gege put thought into for sure. But it feels weird
May 24, 5:34 AM

Feb 2018
Wow what a crazy situation indeed, and an interesting explanation we have with "Gojo" coming back like that. Really want to see how this'll go lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 24, 7:08 AM

Jun 2020
Writing wise it makes complete sense and is a very interesting idea to dive into with the whole morality of using Gojo’s corpse to beat sukuna

In my personal feelings though it is still weird which is what I guess is what Gege was going for. I think the Sukuna fight could have been wrapped up at 260 but at least Gege is exploring all aspects of his power system

Lucky you, lucky you
must be nice to have everyone love you

"No, I've always been alone."
May 24, 7:30 AM
Apr 2024
I wanted Gojo back not Yuta in his body... this is just terrible writing now plus if Yuta doesn't get to stay in Gojo's body after the 5 mins than we lose him too and he don't deserve to go out like that Yuta is such a sweet character
May 24, 8:25 AM

Jan 2017
I think bringing Gojo back in any way is incredibly dumb and cheapens the whole epic fight he had with Sukuna. I think what is happening right now is at least interesting and I want to see where Gege goes with it before I form a complete opinion on the matter. It kind of sucks how it seems they will not surpass Gojo by their own merits and instead have to once again rely on him and his strength, but I am sure Gege has some ideas in mind that will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.

Anything that makes Gojo fans cry will always be great honestly lol.
May 24, 8:57 AM
Feb 2023
deg said:
im waiting what will happen to yuta after the 5 minutes expires

and is yuta even gonna master fast the cursed technique of gojo? or part of kenjakus cursed technique is mastering the cursed technique he gotten?

Same I think Yuta will be all right somehow since he’s like a Jujutsu prodigy. Maybe it does expire and Yuta returns to his old, repaired body thanks to Shoko. If so I would bet he would unlock gojos limitless technique and be able to use it for a little bit with his super high amounts of cursed energy.
May 24, 9:38 AM

Jun 2015
lol @ the people calling a twist they don’t like bad writing.

If Yuta never did this there would be whining about him not doing it anyway. Besides it is far more interesting to see how far the body snatching can go, Gojo just flat out returning and assblasting a weakened Sukuna would be the most boring thing ever. Also the moral standpoint and questions concerning Yuta’s fate in this new body
uh oh!
May 24, 10:46 AM

Jun 2008
They should have just let Gojo rest forever, not using him as a tool.

I wonder what happens to Yuta after those 5 minutes and if he can defeat Sukuna now.
Yuji is still the MC tho....
May 24, 10:53 AM

Jul 2012
I feel like people just get angry every chapter ever since the 236, at least that's what I see a lot. Don't see how it is bad writing now? I feel like whatever would happen now that isn't Sukuna dropping dead would receive complaining
May 24, 1:45 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to rennkinjutsushi
I feel like people just get angry every chapter ever since the 236, at least that's what I see a lot. Don't see how it is bad writing now? I feel like whatever would happen now that isn't Sukuna dropping dead would receive complaining
@rennkinjutsushi There was indeed a huge switch up after chapter 236, and anything that isn't to one's liking is now simply shrugged off as bad writing. Ironically, most of what people have been calling "bad writing" is stuff that has some kind of proper explanation behind it. Like, all these flashbacks throughout the chapters have been practically spoon feeding us on how the sorcerers have been able to do what they've been doing.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

May 24, 9:46 PM
May 2022
Would’ve been better if gojo himself returned. It feels really weird to have yuta in gojos body
May 25, 1:49 AM
Aug 2023
For real, I don't understand the hate.
I mean, this dude is a genius:

• Gojo fans wanted his comeback
• Yuta fans wanted to see Yuta be the second Gojo
• Sukuna fans wanted to see himself defeating Gojo without Mahoraga or other help

Gege Akutami is about to pull that of.
I think it's the best way to satisfy as many people as possible.
May 25, 8:07 AM
Jan 2024
[.,....................
aristo-saanMay 25, 8:12 AM
May 25, 8:19 AM
Jan 2024
ExternalWorld said:

Personally, I'm all for it! The Goat's unique abilities and unpredictable nature bring a fascinating dynamic to the story. His return could lead to some intense and thrilling battles, especially considering the current state of the Cursed Technique (CT) in Yuta's body.

Regarding Yuta's CT, I think it's likely that his connection to Kenjaku's CT will become a major plot point in the future. With Yuta's CT being non-natively his own, it raises questions about the potential consequences of its use and whether it will ultimately lead to his downfall.

As for whether Yuta and Gojo will merge at some point, I think it's possible but not necessarily a given. While their powers might complement each other well, it's also possible that their personalities and motivations could clash in significant ways.

However, if we do see a merge between Yuta and Gojo, it could be an incredible development in the story. Imagine the combined strength and potential of these two characters!.

Gojo isn't alive. ppl gotta get this in your heads. even geto wasn't alive when kenjaku was inside him, it was the muscle memory that tried to save gojo. also gojo is in heaven now so he ain't coming back.
May 25, 9:02 AM
Jun 2021
aristo-saan said:
ExternalWorld said:

Gojo isn't alive. ppl gotta get this in your heads. even geto wasn't alive when kenjaku was inside him, it was the muscle memory that tried to save gojo. also gojo is in heaven now so he ain't coming back.

I understand where you're coming from, but I'd like to respectfully disagree. While it's true that Gojo's body is no longer alive, his spirit and consciousness are still very much present in the story. We've seen instances of this through the "Goat" and the memories/abilities that are still tied to his existence.

Additionally, the concept of "muscle memory" is a powerful one in Jujutsu Kaisen, as seen in the case of Geto. It's possible that Gojo's spirit could still be influencing events from beyond, even if he's not physically present.

As for the idea that Gojo is in heaven, I'm not convinced that's necessarily the case. The show has already explored themes of reincarnation and rebirth, so it's possible that Gojo's spirit could find a way to return or continue to affect the story in some way.

I'm not saying that Gojo will definitely come back, but I do think it's premature to rule out the possibility entirely. The story is full of surprises, and I'd love to see what creative direction the authors take this plot point in.
May 25, 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
ExternalWorld said:
I'm not saying that Gojo will definitely come back, but I do think it's premature to rule out the possibility entirely. The story is full of surprises, and I'd love to see what creative direction the authors take this plot point in.

Yeah, I think Gege didn't do this for nothing.v
May 25, 1:54 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to ExternalWorld

@ExternalWorld I honestly think it's more likely for Kenjaku to come back with his CT. There's a theory I heard that Kenjaku actually IS his Cursed Technique and he just imprints it onto brains instead of surgically changing them.

I don't think Gege is done with him just yet. We still don't know why he made Yuji to begin with (Yes I know he calls Yuji a "vessel" but that doesn't really check out with how Yuji is able to actively contain Sukuna instead of just being a host)
May 25, 2:17 PM
Jun 2021
BruhFunny69 said:
@ExternalWorld I honestly think it's more likely for Kenjaku to come back with his CT. There's a theory I heard that Kenjaku actually IS his Cursed Technique and he just imprints it onto brains instead of surgically changing them.

I don't think Gege is done with him just yet. We still don't know why he made Yuji to begin with (Yes I know he calls Yuji a "vessel" but that doesn't really check out with how Yuji is able to actively contain Sukuna instead of just being a host)

I see what you're saying about Kenjaku and the CT theory, but I'm not convinced that he's done for yet either. While it's definitely possible that Kenjaku is still hiding something up his sleeve, I think we should also keep in mind that Gege is a master of subverting expectations and playing with our perceptions.

Regarding Yuji, I agree that there's more to the story than just him being a "vessel" for Sukuna. The fact that Yuji can actively contain Sukuna's powers suggests that there's more to their connection than just a simple host-vessel relationship. It's possible that Yuji has some sort of unique bond or connection to Sukuna that allows him to tap into those powers.

I also think we should consider the possibility that Gege is hinting at a deeper connection between Yuji and Sukuna, maybe even a connection to Kenjaku's own backstory or motivations. Maybe there's more to the story of how Yuji became a vessel, or what kind of significance Sukuna holds in the grand scheme of things. Whatever the case, I'm excited to see where Gege takes this story next! yk?

More topics from this board

Poll: » What are your expectations for the ending of JJK (chapter 271)?

Enri_eu - Yesterday

20 by Shilohzz »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

30 by otakuweek »»
3 hours ago

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Sep 19

9 by Drizzy_Dan »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

62 by Karva1 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Aug 28

99 by Baskarite »»
Yesterday, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.