please don't (15 character limit)
May 22, 3:45 PM
Oct 2021
he isn't reliable lmao
May 22, 3:48 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to poseidon28
he isn't reliable lmao
@poseidon28 Oh. Well, if it's really false I'll delete it but who knows, maybe it's true?

May 22, 3:52 PM

May 2014
Hmm really? Even if it's true, I'm sadly not as excited as I might've been in the past. The father stuff went on for wayy too long in the manga.
May 22, 4:25 PM
Nov 2010
OMGGG I’m really hoping it really will end up being true! I NEED another season of Noragami!!
May 22, 5:32 PM
Jun 2021
I really hope it's true. I've been dying for a season 3 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
May 22, 5:43 PM
Jun 2021
Haha, I'd love to see a third season of Noragami, but I'm not holding my breath. While the ending of the second season did leave some questions unanswered, I think the creators might have wrapped up the story nicely. That being said, I do think there's still a lot of potential for character development, especially with Yato's growth.

If we do get a third season, I think it would be interesting to explore more of the mythology and world-building that was introduced in the first two seasons. There's still so much we don't know about the gods and their powers, and I think it would be awesome to delve deeper into that.

But even if we don't get a third season, I'm just happy to have had the chance to experience the story of Noragami as it is. The characters are so well-developed and complex, and the themes are really thought-provoking. It's one of those anime series that will stick with me for a long time, even if there isn't more to come.
May 22, 5:45 PM

Aug 2018
Hope it's true, whether it's a fake leak or not.
May 22, 6:56 PM

Apr 2013
I hope it's true ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

.·:*¨ ้‡้€ข็š„ๆ—ถไปฃ - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
May 22, 8:11 PM
Jul 2022
Why least interesting animes get more season & gems like Noragami don't I failed to understand
May 22, 10:31 PM
Jan 2023
I actually really miss my man Yato ๐Ÿ˜”
We still have so much lore missing
May 23, 2:56 AM
Jan 2021
ExternalWorld said:
Haha, I'd love to see a third season of Noragami, but I'm not holding my breath. While the ending of the second season did leave some questions unanswered, I think the creators might have wrapped up the story nicely. That being said, I do think there's still a lot of potential for character development, especially with Yato's growth.

If we do get a third season, I think it would be interesting to explore more of the mythology and world-building that was introduced in the first two seasons. There's still so much we don't know about the gods and their powers, and I think it would be awesome to delve deeper into that.

But even if we don't get a third season, I'm just happy to have had the chance to experience the story of Noragami as it is. The characters are so well-developed and complex, and the themes are really thought-provoking. It's one of those anime series that will stick with me for a long time, even if there isn't more to come.

honestly, don't read the manga if you want to keep thinking about noragami like this. noragami was one of my fav animes. I read the manga and I think what S3 would cover is good too, but after that is just so bad. The story, the art. Everything.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
May 23, 5:00 AM
May 2022
Fancyjasper said:
Hmm really? Even if it's true, I'm sadly not as excited as I might've been in the past. The father stuff went on for wayy too long in the manga.

i completely agree. the stuff was soooo long i finally dropped it. But if they manage to make it interesting in the anime, we gotta give props to the studio taking this challenge
May 23, 7:30 AM
Oct 2021
Would be lovely, because the story is finished. But I doubt it๐Ÿ˜ญ
May 23, 11:21 AM

Jan 2021
I am seeing more leaks now. Can't say for sure but I have a feeling that S3 is coming.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 24, 2:27 PM
Dec 2020
Oh God, I can't believe it๐Ÿ˜ญ, I hope it is actually happening for the longest time I was waiting. I would be disappointed miserably if the news was fluke. May Yatogami bless us with the new season, God speed.
May 24, 2:36 PM

Nov 2015
Is this a reliable leaker?
HACKs! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
May 24, 11:05 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Old_School_Akira
Is this a reliable leaker?
@Old_School_Akira Appearently, no.

May 27, 12:15 PM
Oct 2019
Fake, he's a fraud and it's not the first time.
He have say that OPM 3 will be MAPPA and Sakamoto Days by Bones.
Jun 1, 6:57 PM
Sep 2014
I remember having loved this in the past, but can't remember what it was all about...
Jun 4, 7:53 AM

Nov 2015
More information at the end of June

Yep.It’s fake, there’s a confirmed leak about Gachiakuta getting a anime adaptation with Kodansha.

https://www.anime-expo.org/ax/schedule-2024/
HACKs! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Jun 6, 10:30 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Old_School_Akira
More information at the end of June

Yep.It’s fake, there’s a confirmed leak about Gachiakuta getting a anime adaptation with Kodansha.

https://www.anime-expo.org/ax/schedule-2024/
@Old_School_Akira

Well, to be fair, that account did also "leak" that adaptation, so I don't know it we can really say it's fake just because of that, Bones can be working on 2 anime at the same time.
But yeah, better not to keep our hopes high with this "leak"
Jun 19, 11:15 AM
Aug 2021
Avex Pictures have announced that there will be a noragami panel at AX 2024

Could there be chances of season 3 being announced?

https://x.com/Tsumizee/status/1800999898545815664
Jul 22, 12:12 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to Sofiax77
ExternalWorld said:

honestly, don't read the manga if you want to keep thinking about noragami like this. noragami was one of my fav animes. I read the manga and I think what S3 would cover is good too, but after that is just so bad. The story, the art. Everything.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
@Sofiax77 I'm pretty sure that's not true. I'm a die hard fan of Noragami and even though towards the end it was a bit dragged on, there were so many amazing parts that follows the storyline directly after S2 so I'm looking forward to that!
Regardless, anyone who's read the manga truly towards the end would know how it ended and how amazing it was! Truly blessed!!
Jul 22, 12:17 PM

Sep 2018
After a decade of nothing it is much more likely to have a reboot than a new season.
Jul 22, 12:30 PM
May 2020
NO WAYYY. Hope this is true
Jul 22, 12:36 PM
Jan 2021
mirishifuta said:
@Sofiax77 I'm pretty sure that's not true. I'm a die hard fan of Noragami and even though towards the end it was a bit dragged on, there were so many amazing parts that follows the storyline directly after S2 so I'm looking forward to that!
Regardless, anyone who's read the manga truly towards the end would know how it ended and how amazing it was! Truly blessed!!

did you read the manga?
Aug 10, 12:15 PM

Aug 2020
10 years anniversary... This would be a fine opportunity.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

416 by Rymirox »»
Sep 7, 10:46 AM

» Which chapter should I start on if I want to continue reading on?

tristanxbidinger - Jul 26

6 by Sosophi13 »»
Jul 29, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2015

184 by brunoyilli »»
Jul 15, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2015

214 by brunoyilli »»
Jul 13, 5:33 PM

» Noragami panel at AX 2024

Xefly - Jun 19

23 by Oreki_Houtaro24 »»
Jul 10, 5:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.