Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 6:30 PM

Apr 2023
I watched this anime and completed the manga for Adventure of Sinbad, and as far as I'm aware (been a while since I read the manga), none of these characters died. So why aren't they in Labyrinth of Magic?
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
May 20, 6:48 PM
Jun 2021
Fukoku said:
I watched this anime and completed the manga for Adventure of Sinbad, and as far as I'm aware (been a while since I read the manga), none of these characters died. So why aren't they in Labyrinth of Magic?

I think you might need to do some rereading my guy…….

Apr 2023
SparCy said:
Fukoku said:

Probably lol, which chapters?
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Jun 2021
The reason why Mystras, Rumurut, and Serenading are not in the Labyrinth of Magic (LoM) storyline is due to the story's time and setting. The Labyrinth of Magic is set in the past, during the era of King Solomon's kingdom, which is approximately 3,000 years before the events of the Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic series.

Mystras, Rumurut, and Serenading are all characters from the Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad series, which takes place in the present day (or at least, it's implied to be modern times). As they are not from the same timeline or era as the Labyrinth of Magic, it's not possible for them to appear in the story.

In fact, the events of Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad take place after the events of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. The story of Sinbad is more of a "what happened next" scenario, where Sinbad becomes a legendary figure and his adventures are passed down through generations.

So, while it might be interesting to see these characters interact with the characters from LoM, it's not feasible within the context of the story. The creators likely chose to keep the two stories separate to maintain their unique timelines and settings.
May 20, 6:51 PM
Jun 2021
Fukoku said:
SparCy said:

You don’t have to, it’s just a round about way of saying they all dead.
May 20, 6:52 PM

Apr 2023
SparCy said:
Fukoku said:

You don’t have to, it’s just a round about way of saying they all dead.

Alr I’ll probably reread when I can, it’s been at least 3 years since I finished AoS spin off lol
May 20, 7:03 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to ExternalWorld
The reason why Mystras, Rumurut, and Serenading are not in the Labyrinth of Magic (LoM) storyline is due to the story's time and setting. The Labyrinth of Magic is set in the past, during the era of King Solomon's kingdom, which is approximately 3,000 years before the events of the Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic series.

Mystras, Rumurut, and Serenading are all characters from the Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad series, which takes place in the present day (or at least, it's implied to be modern times). As they are not from the same timeline or era as the Labyrinth of Magic, it's not possible for them to appear in the story.

In fact, the events of Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad take place after the events of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. The story of Sinbad is more of a "what happened next" scenario, where Sinbad becomes a legendary figure and his adventures are passed down through generations.

So, while it might be interesting to see these characters interact with the characters from LoM, it's not feasible within the context of the story. The creators likely chose to keep the two stories separate to maintain their unique timelines and settings.
@ExternalWorld

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic happens far after Solomon's kingdom, with Aladdin. Adventure of Sinbad is set some years before Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic with teen Sinbad. I...don't know what you're trying to say.
May 20, 7:10 PM
Jun 2021
if Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic takes place after Solomon's Kingdom and features Aladdin, while Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad takes place some years before LoM and features a teenage Sinbad, that would mean that the events of Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad are actually a prequel to LoM.

In that case, it's possible that Mystras, Rumurut, and Serenading might still be alive during the events of LoM, but they wouldn't have appeared yet in the story since it's set in the future. This could also mean that these characters' storylines and arcs are not yet part of the main narrative of LoM.

It's interesting to see how the creator's timeline can affect our understanding of the story and its characters. Thank you for correcting me
May 20, 11:07 PM
Jan 2021
Fukoku said:

ummm..have you finished the manga? lots of the character died in the end of the manga. which explains some characters from Magi Sinbad adventure doesn't appear on the sequel. it sure is sad but I promise it will explain everything. Can't still move on from it.
May 20, 11:08 PM

Apr 2023
Hannababe16 said:
Fukoku said:

ummm..have you finished the manga? lots of the character died in the end of the manga. which explains some characters from Magi Sinbad adventure doesn't appear on the sequel. it sure is sad but I promise it will explain everything. Can't still move on from it.

It’s just been a while, I don’t remember lol. I’ll pick it up again
May 20, 11:13 PM
Jan 2021
Fukoku said:
Hannababe16 said:

support you on that. coz i just finished reading that again like last last month, I think. it sure is heart breaking. love the anime and so looking forward if they'll think of finishing the prequel and sequel as well.
May 20, 11:14 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Hannababe16
Fukoku said:
Hannababe16 said:

support you on that. coz i just finished reading that again like last last month, I think. it sure is heart breaking. love the anime and so looking forward if they'll think of finishing the prequel and sequel as well.
@Hannababe16
I'm sorry but...I don't think the prequel (or Magi in general) will ever return...hopefully another Blue Exorcist or Spice and Wolf happens?
May 20, 11:17 PM

Jan 2017
Fukoku said:
I...don't know what you're trying to say.

Nothing, he's just copy/pasting what some AI generated him with your post.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 20, 11:18 PM
Jan 2021
Fukoku said:
@Hannababe16
I'm sorry but...I don't think the prequel (or Magi in general) will ever return...hopefully another Blue Exorcist or Spice and Wolf happens?

I know right. I waited for so long for that. but if there's a possibility, I'll sure be one of the happiest fan to celebrate their comeback.

I haven't finish reading the Magi Labyrinth of Magic yet but I know the ending but still don't have the time to read it. hope I can find the time to do so. 😊
May 20, 11:29 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Fukoku said:
I...don't know what you're trying to say.

Nothing, he's just copy/pasting what some AI generated him with your post.

did u watch it it's actually true
May 20, 11:29 PM
Jun 2021
do some research first buddy
May 20, 11:37 PM

Jan 2017
ExternalWorld said:

It is not.

ExternalWorld said:
The Labyrinth of Magic is set in the past, during the era of King Solomon's kingdom, which is approximately 3,000 years before the events of the Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic series.

?

ExternalWorld said:
Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad series, which takes place in the present day (or at least, it's implied to be modern times).

?

ExternalWorld said:
In fact, the events of Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad take place after the events of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

Nop. Adventures of Sinbad is officially a Prequel to the Main Story of Magi.

Stop using AI, really.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
May 20, 11:41 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ExternalWorld said:

It is not.

ExternalWorld said:
The Labyrinth of Magic is set in the past, during the era of King Solomon's kingdom, which is approximately 3,000 years before the events of the Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic series.

?

ExternalWorld said:
Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad series, which takes place in the present day (or at least, it's implied to be modern times).

?

ExternalWorld said:
In fact, the events of Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad take place after the events of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

Stop using AI, really.

Even if it's wrong, just because it's wrong doesn't mean I'm an AI
May 20, 11:42 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ExternalWorld said:

It is not.

ExternalWorld said:

?

ExternalWorld said:

?

ExternalWorld said:

Stop using AI, really.

It's my own theory, and you have another opinion. Am I an AI now?
May 20, 11:43 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ExternalWorld said:

It is not.

ExternalWorld said:

?

ExternalWorld said:

?

ExternalWorld said:

Stop using AI, really.

You're making all my hard work look like nothing.
May 20, 11:45 PM
Jun 2021
ExternalWorld said:
Alexioos95 said:

It is not.

?

?

Stop using AI, really.

It's my own theory, and you have another opinion. Am I an AI now?

If you think this is all written by a bot, just stop commenting. Nobody asked for your opinion. ur not even talking about the show at first.
May 21, 1:38 AM

Jan 2017
ExternalWorld said:
Even if it's wrong, just because it's wrong doesn't mean I'm an AI

True, but your text is incredibly well formated, and uses very formal words. It's extremely rare to see people writing like that on internet. Moreso that the content is complete crap, and that just like there is tools to write texts, there is some that are designed to detect if the said text was generated like so, which is absolutely sure that your text was.

So it's already extremely suspicious, and the gap of quality in the form of these posts and your few next are just mindblowing...

ExternalWorld said:
Am I an AI now?

I never accused you of being a bot tho, just of using one to write your first two posts.

ExternalWorld said:
If you think this is all written by a bot, just stop commenting.

Bro, you are the one who quoted me first, and you just spammed pinged me...

ExternalWorld said:
Nobody asked for your opinion. ur not even talking about the show at first.

Aren't we in an open thread, in forums ? I answered one of the query of the OP, so i'm good.

Anyway, good luck with your "hard work", whatever it is. o7
Alexioos95May 21, 1:44 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
May 22, 7:05 AM
May 2021
yo i almost forgot about this anime wonder when it will air.
May 22, 8:53 AM

Jan 2017
Sannin_No_Zoro said:
yo i almost forgot about this anime wonder when it will air.

Which one ? Latest Season of Magi ended in 2016, and a continuation is very unlikely as the two Mangas ended in 2017 and 2018.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

41 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

31 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

82 by Bugenskuyy »»
Aug 7, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

_Ghost_ - Apr 22, 2016

32 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

_Ghost_ - Apr 22, 2016

33 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 5, 2023 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.