Forum Settings
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
May 20, 5:51 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
[Spoilers] I recently finished reading Fire Force. Its a very cool tale and I Liked how it ended with some easter eggs for Soul Eater. Besides Shinras kids and what looks like Maka from soul eater, are there any other characters from Fire Force that are connected to Soul eater characters? I feel like I saw a lot of resemblances and designs of certain characters that reminded me of Mudusa, Dr. Stien or Black Star from Soul Eater. I know the worlds are connected but didnt know if anymore were connected.

PS Ive only watched Soul Eater the anime. Should I read the manga for more lore info?
May 20, 8:33 PM
Aug 2021
Fullmetaldak said:
[Spoilers] I recently finished reading Fire Force. Its a very cool tale and I Liked how it ended with some easter eggs for Soul Eater. Besides Shinras kids and what looks like Maka from soul eater, are there any other characters from Fire Force that are connected to Soul eater characters? I feel like I saw a lot of resemblances and designs of certain characters that reminded me of Mudusa, Dr. Stien or Black Star from Soul Eater. I know the worlds are connected but didnt know if anymore were connected.

PS Ive only watched Soul Eater the anime. Should I read the manga for more lore info?

I would definitely read the Soul Eater manga since the ending of the anime wasn't canon
May 20, 8:37 PM
Jul 2021
Everyone is connected to Soul Eater as the whole Fire Force universe became the Soul Eater Universe. Inca for instance became the very first witch and Arthur's sword became Excaliber in Soul Eater. Most characters don't have a direct link to characters in Soul Eater, cuz they were created after the fact. You should totally read Soul Eater as the anime does a original ending, while the manga goes on for quite a while.
May 21, 12:40 AM
Jan 2019
[Spoilers] The majority of characters in Fire Force are directly related to Soul Eater. With Shinra removing the fear of death from humanity there is no more need for fear of death. Thus the creation of a non scary form of Death being Lord Death. Essentially Shinrabansho-man's goal was to become a hero of humanity by making things people fear less scary making their belief in these fears to become something that isn't feared anymore. The moon scary to some made goofy looking. as Adolla got closer to the planet the beliefs of the cast majority become super powers in the world almost like how Noragami works, you have to be praised as a god to have power etc.
May 21, 10:25 AM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Rammelbips said:
Everyone is connected to Soul Eater as the whole Fire Force universe became the Soul Eater Universe. Inca for instance became the very first witch and Arthur's sword became Excaliber in Soul Eater. Most characters don't have a direct link to characters in Soul Eater, cuz they were created after the fact. You should totally read Soul Eater as the anime does a original ending, while the manga goes on for quite a while.

Yes I saw those connections as well! Very cool, ill have to read the manga. I almost think reading fire force made me appreciate Soul Eater much more.
May 21, 10:28 AM
Jonin

Feb 2023
TGI_Twitch said:
[Spoilers] The majority of characters in Fire Force are directly related to Soul Eater. With Shinra removing the fear of death from humanity there is no more need for fear of death. Thus the creation of a non scary form of Death being Lord Death. Essentially Shinrabansho-man's goal was to become a hero of humanity by making things people fear less scary making their belief in these fears to become something that isn't feared anymore. The moon scary to some made goofy looking. as Adolla got closer to the planet the beliefs of the cast majority become super powers in the world almost like how Noragami works, you have to be praised as a god to have power etc.

Gotcha, that makes sense. So now the world is witches and those with powerful souls that keep the world balanced? I see that there are creatures all around due to Shinras "pictured world before the Cataclysm" and due to me watching soul eater, witches and the likes are trying to free madness again or the keshin?
May 21, 10:29 AM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Ri-iel said:
Fullmetaldak said:

I would definitely read the Soul Eater manga since the ending of the anime wasn't canon

I'll be checking it out for sure. I didnt like the way the anime ended anyway . But FF got ve back into it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 304 Discussion

deg - Feb 19, 2022

36 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 281 Discussion

SideCharacterKal - Sep 12, 2021

16 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 255 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 18, 2021

24 by Gorgos »»
May 7, 5:58 PM

» How's the Ending?

CJustawaye - Oct 25, 2022

7 by SoulessAnime »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:21 PM

» Top 3 Favorite Fire Force Characters

ThomasNguyen1114 - Apr 7, 2023

4 by yuki-chan21 »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.