Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 1:53 AM

Dec 2013
I’m lost for words, so I may not convey what’s in my mind properly.

Psyche’s childhood is tragic. I wonder how she has been able to think about, speak about, or face the Pope without showing deep fear. Considering she’s only just realised that her ‘mother’ isn’t Eve, I wonder if her memories of the Pope have been suppressed somehow? Yet she still holds a fear for the box.

For the last couple of chapters, I was wondering which sister dies/how Eve dies, especially with how loyal they both are to the pope. A mother’s love for her child is stronger than anything, even blind faith I guess.

I wonder if Mone is aware with what is happening to Psyche. He really loves her a lot. What he saw couldn’t be so serious that he would allow this to happen? And what made him rebel again before his backstory arc began?

Psyche’s character development is simply phenomenal. The strength Medea empowered her with is so valuable and I an appreciating her presence in Psyche’s life a whole lot more now. I just hope that somehow she regains her senses and lets go of her recklessness. Psyche isn’t some naive person. And I think that I no longer see her as having ever been naive. She was abused fgs. And now, she still holds that purity, whilst holding inner strength. Medea should rely on Psyche in times of deep pain and psychological stress.

I have so much more on my mind after this episode but I’m struggling to articulate my thoughts properly as is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 207 Discussion

kuraidai - 8 hours ago

0 by kuraidai »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 202 Discussion

kuraidai - May 13

3 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 206 Discussion

kuraidai - Jun 2

0 by kuraidai »»
Jun 2, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 205 Discussion

kuraidai - May 29

0 by kuraidai »»
May 29, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 204 Discussion

kuraidai - May 28

0 by kuraidai »»
May 28, 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.