Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 8:56 AM
Oct 2022
believe Shi Hao loves hotpot feasting. He always celebrates his winning with a yummilicous hotpot. Have lost count of the number and types of animals/beast he has feasted on.
May 17, 1:22 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to AnastasiaWun
believe Shi Hao loves hotpot feasting. He always celebrates his winning with a yummilicous hotpot. Have lost count of the number and types of animals/beast he has feasted on.
@AnastasiaWun The guy just eats everything and anything, lol he really gave those guys a whooping but i'm starting to wonder where it's all going. I'm glad the poor merchant guy didn't die and was surprised at his moves but what is he even doing there?
May 17, 4:07 AM
Jun 2021
StateofOhayo said:
@AnastasiaWun The guy just eats everything and anything, lol he really gave those guys a whooping but i'm starting to wonder where it's all going. I'm glad the poor merchant guy didn't die and was surprised at his moves but what is he even doing there?

It would be awesome if he could conquer the heavens and achieve immortality. I think that’s where they’re headed, but I don’t read the donguas
May 17, 7:45 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to StateofOhayo
@StateofOhayo i hope that roadside stallkeeper is not a baddie in disguise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 168 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 20

1 by Pun2456 »»
Jun 21, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 167 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jun 14

0 by JordioJoystar »»
Jun 14, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 166 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jun 6

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Jun 7, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 165 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 30

9 by Northstar01 »»
Jun 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 164 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 23

0 by AnastasiaWun »»
May 23, 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.