Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2:01 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 12, 4:07 AM
Sep 2015
Cooldown episode, the next episode is probably a cooldown episode as well, at least in the first half.
May 12, 8:28 AM
Jul 2013
What fucking tension, every time there is a Wakabayashi vs Schneider duel.

Soccer power up is coming for Tsubasa. 😅
May 12, 9:17 AM

Feb 2020
I thought at the beginning of this episode it would be a filler, but it's more of a calming episode

Coach Diego Barbas thinks he will win the bet and manage to recruit Ozora, but little does he know that with Tsubasa winning this match he will enjoy the samba and feijoada, from carnival to the Amazon rainforest (and football) provided here by Brazil.

7 episodes left until the end of the Junior Youth Arc...
May 12, 10:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
"Tsusbasa, page 52,..." Finally Tsubasa knows that Roberto is watching him play!!!
kekeke
May 12, 2:06 PM

Nov 2017
Poor Wakabayashi's cap! 😭 How his trainer mistreats Muller is abuse! 😂 Honestly, I feel sorry for him.
May 13, 1:00 AM
Oct 2019
NOOOOO Wakabayashi Cap...

Notebook, Page 52!!

Second half, here we go!!
May 13, 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
lol Shneider kick is strong enoguh to turn Kobayashi's hat to ashes, but the keeper didn't even blink when the ball hit his face , sure

oh, Muller's couch was the past german golkeeper that appeared when Shneider was talking in the locker room? interesting lol kinda funny how he was screaming at Muller in front of everyone

"page 52" ... i mean, i know he must have read the notebook hundreds of times, but remembering the specific page sounds hard
but yeah, at least it's enough for him to know Roberto is watching, wonder if he will spot him

we also had multiple parents talking this episode, Tsubasa's mom at home, Shneider's parents and also Misaki's father talking to the other kids

well, the match has been interesting, and the 2nd half is about to start, let's go :D

fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks

More topics from this board

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa Season 2: Junior Youth-hen Episode 35 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2

7 by phantomfandom »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa Season 2: Junior Youth-hen Episode 33 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 19

8 by FMmatron »»
Jun 2, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa Season 2: Junior Youth-hen Episode 34 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26

6 by davidyodo24 »»
May 29, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa Season 2: Junior Youth-hen Episode 31 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 5

11 by FMmatron »»
May 17, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa Season 2: Junior Youth-hen Episode 30 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 28

6 by FMmatron »»
May 17, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.