Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yukishiro Enishi vs Shishio Makoto
May 7, 1:29 AM
May 2023
I think Shishio Makoto takes it, Dude was getting 4v1'd by the likes of Satou, Aoshi, Kenshin, but still was dominating them like a badass, they were simply no match for Makoto, He is also a better Swordsman compared to that whiny brat.
May 7, 5:43 AM
Jul 2019
Feitan_exe said:
I think Shishio Makoto takes it, Dude was getting 4v1'd by the likes of Satou, Aoshi, Kenshin, but still was dominating them like a badass, they were simply no match for Makoto, He is also a better Swordsman compared to that whiny brat.

Makoto was an absolute beast, but consider that Enishi could’ve caught him off guard with his Chinese fighting style, so this is a close match
May 7, 7:28 AM
Mar 2020
Feitan_exe said:

While still impressive, all of them were pretty severely weakened by previous fights right before encountering Shishio. Hell, Aoshi got hit by Kenshin’s final move not too long beforehand
May 7, 10:55 AM
Sep 2023
yeah and since Makoto was badly injured with burns he couldn't face those 4 seasoned warriors without wearing them down first.
Kenjutsu is the art of killing...no matter how you sugarcoat it!

May 7, 10:40 PM
Aug 2022
I give it to Makato because a lot of Enishis power came from his hatred for Kenshin. Although it's possible we're all just biased because Shisio is so cool.
May 8, 4:22 AM
Apr 2024
Shishio Makoto, as the main antagonist in "Rurouni Kenshin," displayed incredible combat prowess and cunning strategies. His record includes defeating numerous skilled opponents and even challenging Kenshin himself.

Yukishiro Enishi, also a formidable adversary in "Rurouni Kenshin," is known for his mastery of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style, which he used to seek vengeance for his sister's death. His record includes holding his own against Kenshin and other skilled swordsmen.

Both characters have impressive feats, making it difficult to predict a clear winner in a hypothetical matchup. It would likely depend on various factors such as their state of mind, environment, and any potential surprises or advantages one might have over the other.

Both Shishio Makoto and Yukishiro Enishi are formidable opponents in their own right, each with their own unique strengths and skills. Shishio is incredibly skilled in combat and has his deadly bandages technique, while Yukishiro is a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style. It would likely come down to factors like strategy, environment, and perhaps even luck.
May 8, 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Asahinchi
Shishio Makoto, as the main antagonist in "Rurouni Kenshin," displayed incredible combat prowess and cunning strategies. His record includes defeating numerous skilled opponents and even challenging Kenshin himself.

Yukishiro Enishi, also a formidable adversary in "Rurouni Kenshin," is known for his mastery of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style, which he used to seek vengeance for his sister's death. His record includes holding his own against Kenshin and other skilled swordsmen.

Both characters have impressive feats, making it difficult to predict a clear winner in a hypothetical matchup. It would likely depend on various factors such as their state of mind, environment, and any potential surprises or advantages one might have over the other.

Both Shishio Makoto and Yukishiro Enishi are formidable opponents in their own right, each with their own unique strengths and skills. Shishio is incredibly skilled in combat and has his deadly bandages technique, while Yukishiro is a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style. It would likely come down to factors like strategy, environment, and perhaps even luck.
@Asahinchi

ChatGPT ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 8, 6:19 AM
Apr 2024

I like writings things. So its not chatgpt.😅
May 8, 6:22 AM
May 2023
Reply to rwhip81
Feitan_exe said:

While still impressive, all of them were pretty severely weakened by previous fights right before encountering Shishio. Hell, Aoshi got hit by Kenshin’s final move not too long beforehand
@rwhip81 But they were still going all out to take down Makoto, If Makoto's cooldown tome wouldn't have gone past then he probably would have beaten all of them.

With Extreme difficulty
May 8, 6:22 AM

Jan 2009
shishio just have a fighting time limit due to his health problems but he is much stronger than the rest without that handicap
May 8, 6:23 AM
May 2023
Reply to deg
shishio just have a fighting time limit due to his health problems but he is much stronger than the rest without that handicap
@deg That's what I'm trying to say, If their wasn't a drawback, he probably would have wiped Kenshin and friends, Meanwhile Enishi vs Kenshin didn't feel much higher stake for Kenshin.
May 8, 6:30 AM

Jan 2017
Asahinchi said:

Ah. Well, your text is very well formatted, but Enishi is not a master of Hiten. He uses Watojutsu, a Chinese's fighting style, mixing brawling and swordsmanship.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
May 8, 6:33 AM
May 2023
Reply to Alexioos95
Asahinchi said:

Ah. Well, your text is very well formatted, but Enishi is not a master of Hiten. He uses Watojutsu, a Chinese's fighting style, mixing brawling and swordsmanship.
@Alexioos95 Like literally, I was pretty confused when he said hiten mitsurugi ryu, I was like are we reading the same manga, It was Watojutsu, Chinese technique which is a hybrid counter for Hiten Mitsurugi, It pretty much suits Enishi as the tank he is, He looks like he can squash Kenshin, Kind of like a killing cyborg
May 8, 6:35 AM
Apr 2024
Alexioos95 said:
Asahinchi said:

Oh my bad. Thank you for reminding.😗
May 8, 8:12 AM

Jun 2021
Shishio NEEDED to be the final boss bro, enishi was more boring than the mummy vampyre shishio, they are in other categories maaan. I think that happens in almost every classic long-running shonen, that the clímax is in the half of the story. I needed more shisho, that character's was too interesting to defeat him the way he was defeated.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
May 8, 8:18 AM

Jun 2021
Oh shit my commentary os out of place, i mean, makoto is stronger because even without all of his power was fighting like a monster and enishi even with that nerves technique wasn't so menacing than makoto
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
May 8, 9:14 AM
May 2023
Reply to Adriannitro
Oh shit my commentary os out of place, i mean, makoto is stronger because even without all of his power was fighting like a monster and enishi even with that nerves technique wasn't so menacing than makoto
@Adriannitro That's what I'm trying to say, Makoto is just so much more intimidating but I still kind of feel bad for Enishi. Dude was traumatised by her Sister's death. In my opinion that frustration of not being able to save her sister, As a child, he projected his inability to save his sister Tomoe onto Kenshin to develop such a deadly technique like Watojutsu to counter his one and only person sworn enemy whom he despised.
May 8, 7:23 PM

Jun 2021
Feitan_exe said:
@Adriannitro That's what I'm trying to say, Makoto is just so much more intimidating but I still kind of feel bad for Enishi. Dude was traumatised by her Sister's death. In my opinion that frustration of not being able to save her sister, As a child, he projected his inability to save his sister Tomoe onto Kenshin to develop such a deadly technique like Watojutsu to counter his one and only person sworn enemy whom he despised.

Yeaaaah makoto have that edgelord supervillian aura +1000 rizz but he is more of the calculated kind of fighting I guess, he was almost like a fucking moyai statue and the other guys were running around him in the final battle of kyoto's arc trying to take him down like if was a clash royale tower, he isn't too fast.

Enishi was more for the sake of putting the mood of a real combat between two beings in equal capability, i felt it that way, so he had a very fast technique like kenshin.

I think enishi is faster than makoto but he would struggle too much to defeat him because makoto is level 100 boss bro 🥶🥶🥶
May 10, 11:07 AM
Aug 2022
The Makato Wank here is weird. I think he wins but he wasn't a God. Kenshin would have beat him either way, both at full power.
May 10, 11:11 AM
May 2023
Reply to DayRivia
The Makato Wank here is weird. I think he wins but he wasn't a God. Kenshin would have beat him either way, both at full power.
@DayRivia Yeah ur right, he was a great villain but PPL really go overboard with the praising some guy even called him better villain than Griffith and Meruem lol. If Kenshin used a real sword, he would have sliced through Shishio and make a seesh kebab out of him
May 10, 11:40 AM

Jan 2017
Feitan_exe said:
but PPL really go overboard with the praising some guy even called him better villain than Griffith and Meruem lol.

To be honest, more than the character itself (which is incredible charismatic tho), what makes him truly great is his ideology clash against Kenshin, which is already an incredibly well written character at that point. Their duality, with the extremist personality of Shishio, and the (doubting) pacifist one of Kenshin is what made the Kyoto Arc one of the most beloved Nekketsu Arc in Manga.

That's kinda the same for Meruem. While he's a good character by itself, what made him so impactful was in reality that he was experiencing the exact opposite of what Gon was going through during that Arc; and all of that while they did not even met once.

Personally; i'd say he's indeed better than Meruem. Griffith is better written tho, thanks to his very long showcased development during the Golden Age Arc (and again, with his duality with Guts during the same Arc).
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» unpopular opinion/hot take that you may not like )SPOILERS INSIDE

Videogamecoper - Apr 3

2 by midas_0 »»
Apr 3, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 255 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Mar 20, 2010

30 by xthewarwithinx »»
Feb 10, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 8 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 29, 2012

4 by wildhood »»
Nov 14, 2023 7:05 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 67 Discussion

Rasco - Feb 1, 2012

2 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan Chapter 259 Discussion

LuiSenpai - Apr 2, 2016

10 by DebiPS »»
Sep 21, 2023 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.