Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 9:45 AM
Jan 2021
I'm finally finished with Gintama after almost an year or maybe a year, I don't know. Incredibly well directed, animated and with a brilliant but humorous story this comes to an end. It's tough to say goodbye to the show but here I am with some tears in my eyes, a big smile in my face and a heart big enough to fill all the people of Edo.
RahulSenpaiMay 5, 6:43 PM
May 5, 10:19 AM
Jul 2021
Glad you liked the anime

May 5, 10:21 AM
Dec 2021
It feels pretty sad to finish an anime that has accompanied one for very long

May 5, 10:39 AM
Mar 2024
The characters in gintama are unforgettable. And the comedy. It's perfect.
May 5, 11:19 AM

Feb 2021
glad you liked it. gintama is truly unforgettable

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
May 5, 11:22 AM

Dec 2019
Another soul has reached enlightenment i see
May 5, 12:48 PM
Jan 2024
@RahulSenpai Glad youre one of the ppl who stuck with the show and completed it
May 5, 1:03 PM
Mar 2020
I was honestly so sad When I finished the show and your comment really remind me how I felt. Gintama was such a great show, a great experience ! I’m always so happy to see people enjoying this amazing show !
May 5, 2:30 PM
Nov 2023
I felt the same way. I knew I would like this anime but I never knew that it would become one of my favourites. I definitely felt those emotions and it made me wonder if I will feel these emotions when one piece or jojo ends.
May 5, 6:31 PM
Jan 2021
xXCaptainJXx said:
@RahulSenpai Glad youre one of the ppl who stuck with the show and completed it

I usually don't drop any shows and even when I do, I later go back to watch them. I heard people say it was slow for the first 50 or so episodes but not for me, I laughed like crazy and enjoyed every episode. I enjoyed it so much.
May 5, 6:32 PM

Jun 2020
Good job, the only anime ive ever cried about finishing because everything about it is so loveable. Now you begin the wait for the Ginpachi-sensei anime

May 5, 6:32 PM
Jan 2021
notPara said:
Another soul has reached enlightenment i see

I have indeed been enlightened, just like Gintoki in the last episode of silver soul arc๐Ÿคฃ
May 5, 6:46 PM
Jan 2021
Sakeem said:
Glad you liked the anime

liked is an understatement to how I feel right now๐Ÿ˜†. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait for more Ginpachi Sensei stuff which is coming in near future.
May 5, 6:48 PM
Jan 2021
Eleben said:
It feels pretty sad to finish an anime that has accompanied one for very long

So true, it feels like I lost something so important of my life. whenever I was feeling down I would just start an ep of Gintama and my sadness was nowhere to be found, though you might find me laughing like a crazy person, now there will be nothing like that ofcourse I can just re-watch it and damn sure I will.
May 5, 6:50 PM
Jan 2021
Dumb said:
Good job, the only anime ive ever cried about finishing because everything about it is so loveable. Now you begin the wait for the Ginpachi-sensei anime

Thanks and yes it was very emotional at times, the twist, the story and the characters are the reason this show is so high in my list. Now we wait for the Ginapchi sensei to come back.
May 5, 6:54 PM
Jan 2021
TwigzLIVE said:
I felt the same way. I knew I would like this anime but I never knew that it would become one of my favourites. I definitely felt those emotions and it made me wonder if I will feel these emotions when one piece or jojo ends.

Same here, I thought I'll probably like it but had no idea that I would absolutely love it. I think I'll feel the same emotion when One Piece ends maybe even more. I might feel the same when JoJo ends as well but not to that degree.
PS: Your profile pic reminded me of something, I wanted to start Bleach, I even watched 2 eps but then I stopped for whatever reason and put it on hold. I have no idea how I ended up with Gintama after that but I'm glad I did. Though Bleach is the next big anime I'll watch. Finally.
May 5, 8:07 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to RahulSenpai
TwigzLIVE said:

Same here, I thought I'll probably like it but had no idea that I would absolutely love it. I think I'll feel the same emotion when One Piece ends maybe even more. I might feel the same when JoJo ends as well but not to that degree.
PS: Your profile pic reminded me of something, I wanted to start Bleach, I even watched 2 eps but then I stopped for whatever reason and put it on hold. I have no idea how I ended up with Gintama after that but I'm glad I did. Though Bleach is the next big anime I'll watch. Finally.
@RahulSenpai Bleach is easier to watch than Naruto, but it suffers the same problem Naruto has where they have to have seasons of filler and the fights can just drag on. But I do prefer Bleach over Naruto. I'm glad Gintama never did that with any of its fights.
May 5, 9:35 PM

Sep 2022
Welcome to the patrician's club! Now you can read the manga and, what little, has been tl'd of Ginpachi sensei! Also be sure to watch all the crossover eps, Matsuri's, and jump festas! Seeing cooking with Madao during the last Jump Festa was truly a sight to behold!
I'm the sonny boy (๏ฟฃyโ–ฝ,๏ฟฃ)โ•ญ
May 7, 9:53 PM
Jan 2021
bboy_OatsnRice said:
Welcome to the patrician's club! Now you can read the manga and, what little, has been tl'd of Ginpachi sensei! Also be sure to watch all the crossover eps, Matsuri's, and jump festas! Seeing cooking with Madao during the last Jump Festa was truly a sight to behold!

oh I will don't worry, I'm just taking a little break then I'll get to all the side stuff. I'll probably wait for the Ginapchi sensei anime, apart from that I'll watch everything and I think there are some chapters left to read. I'll get on with it in a few days.
May 7, 9:55 PM
Jan 2021
TwigzLIVE said:
@RahulSenpai Bleach is easier to watch than Naruto, but it suffers the same problem Naruto has where they have to have seasons of filler and the fights can just drag on. But I do prefer Bleach over Naruto. I'm glad Gintama never did that with any of its fights.

oh I really like Naruto and have heard some good things about Bleach as well. It's one of the big 3 it's bound to be good. I'll skip fillers like I did with Naruto and get on with it. If it will be my fav it's tough to say now but I know I'll have a good time. Thanks though
May 8, 7:34 AM

Sep 2022
RahulSenpai said:
bboy_OatsnRice said:

oh I will don't worry, I'm just taking a little break then I'll get to all the side stuff. I'll probably wait for the Ginapchi sensei anime, apart from that I'll watch everything and I think there are some chapters left to read. I'll get on with it in a few days.

Based, and that's a great idea! There ain't no rush when enjoying something as perfect as Gintama. That's basically exactly what I did in between watching the series and reading it!
I'm the sonny boy (๏ฟฃyโ–ฝ,๏ฟฃ)โ•ญ
May 17, 10:19 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to RahulSenpai
Sakeem said:
Glad you liked the anime

liked is an understatement to how I feel right now๐Ÿ˜†. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait for more Ginpachi Sensei stuff which is coming in near future.
@RahulSenpai GOATED RESPONSE

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama: The Final Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

myth720 - Jan 10, 2021

183 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:29 AM

» Is there any chance....

DarkGamerA - Nov 7, 2021

14 by KeiMiyashiro »»
Apr 30, 3:17 AM

» Kinda disappointed

MikeyFromCali - May 7, 2022

49 by goaTMaru »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:26 AM

» Can someone explain me how gintoki killed utsuro?

DENAM_106 - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Dumb »»
Jul 17, 2023 10:22 AM

» Kurokono Tasuke

Jozuwa-_- - Apr 25, 2023

6 by MikeyFromCali »»
Apr 27, 2023 2:27 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.