Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 29, 6:38 AM

Aug 2014
I wondered why no one made this yet.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 29, 6:47 AM

May 2023
fuuka definitely.
Mar 29, 7:19 AM

Jun 2023
why don't we have "no one" for voting? 😕
Mar 29, 7:22 AM

Aug 2014
Reply to sepantaa
why don't we have "no one" for voting? 😕
@sepantaa then if no one u just don't vote :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 29, 7:57 AM
Nov 2019
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
@sepantaa then if no one u just don't vote :D

Blank vote has its meaning. I don’t see voting for “no one” is the same as not voting.
Mar 29, 11:05 AM
May 2023
Who the frick is out here voting for Erika 😂😂😂
Mar 29, 11:54 AM
Feb 2021
kikuchi is perfect and ideal match <3 love them both...

no love lost for mimimi though she is more like a best friend to have ....
Mar 29, 12:02 PM
Feb 2021
just finished the final episode. minami was definitely best girl this season but i prefer aoi so it is what it is. i might be one of very few, but was anyone else annoyed by kikuchi in the final episode? like bro, you like tomozaki. he likes you. JUST DATE HIM. all of that “opposites” stuff was irritating

anyways, onto the light novel!
Mar 29, 5:29 PM
Jan 2020
Seriously, best girl always loses. Every single time, it's infuriating. Mimimi's personality and charm are leagues above the other girl.

I want a writer that doesn't go with the safe af endings. That was some bullshit.
Mar 29, 8:20 PM
Jun 2020
another anime where the main character chooses the wrong chick! becoming its own anime trope now.
Mar 31, 4:41 PM

May 2016
I haven't watched this season but read the light novels until volume 9. I stopped reading further cuz the author seems to be forcing the Kikuchi route even though it's the one that least makes sense. It was painful reading through the cringe drama b/w Kikuchi and Tomozaki cuz Hinami or Mimimi were superior choices in everyway possible.

Personally, I'm rooting for Hinami to win in the end cuz the story is all about her and Tomozaki's relationship. Though I won't deny the fact that Mimimi is the obvious best girl and I'd love it if she somehow ends up coming on top but the odds of that happening are quite slim when you consider how the author treated her so far. As for Kikuchi, let's just say that I would've enjoyed the LN 10x more if she didn't exist.

Apr 1, 11:51 AM
May 2023
AngelofFrost said:
I haven't watched this season but read the light novels until volume 9. I stopped reading further cuz the author seems to be forcing the Kikuchi route even though it's the one that least makes sense. It was painful reading through the cringe drama b/w Kikuchi and Tomozaki cuz Hinami or Mimimi were superior choices in everyway possible.

Personally, I'm rooting for Hinami to win in the end cuz the story is all about her and Tomozaki's relationship. Though I won't deny the fact that Mimimi is the obvious best girl and I'd love it if she somehow ends up coming on top but the odds of that happening are quite slim when you consider how the author treated her so far. As for Kikuchi, let's just say that I would've enjoyed the LN 10x more if she didn't exist.

I think it may sound repetitive, but Mimimi is much superior in terms of personality and uniqueness, apart from the protagonist and AOI, all the other characters are very standard, this season was a bit lukewarm at the beginning, I thought there would be more development of the secondary characters since the main ones were established in the previous season, anyway, it's sad to know that this cliché happened once again, the worst part is that in SNAFU the ending is the same.
Apr 1, 12:25 PM
May 2011
Decided not to watch S2 after spoilers surrounding Mimimi. Despite thinking she was best girl, I didn't want her to fall for Tomozaki given that he was already involved with Kikuchi, and I believed (still believe) that Hinami was/is endgame.
Apr 2, 10:38 AM
Feb 2021
i hate kikuchi's character so much, its literally so trash

her entire personality is that she reads, thats it

everything else about her stems from the fact that she edges to books

fuck this shit

mimimi all the way

edit: yk what, fuck em both

erika is my girl now

go erika
Apr 2, 12:32 PM
Jan 2023
Jajajaja Erika??
Apr 2, 5:11 PM
Jan 2017
I share your guys resentment. Tomozaki had much more in common with Mimimi and they had much more fun together. Every time he read a book was just because of Fuuka and books are her only interest, everything that defines her and everything that makes up her personality. Otherwise shes completly bland and just not fun to be around.

And the end was also a bunch of bs. If you guys like each other why would you discuss 10 minutes about your twisted ideals and whats best for the world or whatever.

Also did anybody else see this coming because Fuuka is the last girl shown in the opening? I caught that and somewhat expected he would choose her. Thats really the worst kind of foreshadowing there is.
Apr 8, 2:35 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
Reply to teeuzumaki
just finished the final episode. minami was definitely best girl this season but i prefer aoi so it is what it is. i might be one of very few, but was anyone else annoyed by kikuchi in the final episode? like bro, you like tomozaki. he likes you. JUST DATE HIM. all of that “opposites” stuff was irritating

anyways, onto the light novel!
teeuzumaki said:

The best girl is definetly Minami, but for the sake of the story I think the chosen one should have been Aoi. I totally agree with you brother, Minami was with the MC from the beginning of the season. Fuuka simply arrived in the bullying arc

Best girl: Minami
The one MC should have chosen: Aoi

Apr 8, 2:43 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
Reply to Ranto
I share your guys resentment. Tomozaki had much more in common with Mimimi and they had much more fun together. Every time he read a book was just because of Fuuka and books are her only interest, everything that defines her and everything that makes up her personality. Otherwise shes completly bland and just not fun to be around.

And the end was also a bunch of bs. If you guys like each other why would you discuss 10 minutes about your twisted ideals and whats best for the world or whatever.

Also did anybody else see this coming because Fuuka is the last girl shown in the opening? I caught that and somewhat expected he would choose her. Thats really the worst kind of foreshadowing there is.
Ranto said:

Srry for my bad english
It was too irritating, I was very bored with the monologue of ideals and the ideal world and desires. I didn't really understand anything, I just understood that Mimimi is the best girl of the entire season, but if I hadn't chosen her, I should have chosen Aoi. I noticed Fuuka's appearance in the OP, but I held out a little hope. Aoi is the one who has the best quality of story, her masks, her sisters, why does she try so hard? There is so much to discover about her and Fuuka seems like a character with no personality of her own. I even prefer something that doesn't make sense like choosing Hanabi

Gilberth21 said:
Jajajaja Erika??

P.S: En los foros se debe hablar inglés
Apr 9, 2:00 PM
Aug 2022
Fuuka. The thing is, this show has a really screwed up premise where you have to be dead inside mask-under-mask wearing bastard to succeed in life. And, while Mimimi likes Tomozaki, she likes this warped up, forced abomination version of him.

Whereas Kikuchi is the only character who is not only immune to this BS, but sees straight through it and prefers the MC as he is. Like, yes, Mimimi seems like she's much more fun to be with, but Kikuchi's smarts are much more precious (her forced change arc was bad and out of character, though).

It's also funny to see people voting Aoi given she's a freaking clinical psychopath.
Apr 11, 11:43 PM
May 2019
Fuka all the way. I saw this coming since I already looked up who he would end up with back in 2021 after the first season finished. Someone finally got it right and best girl won. Although I wouldn't have minded Tama winning either, lol.
Apr 12, 8:36 AM
Apr 2021
Mimimi ftw even tho... Yeah....
Tbh i like her character a lot, even tho its probably just some normal cheerful girl kind of thing (im biased with this type of girls)
May 20, 2:33 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to NerdCommando
Fuuka. The thing is, this show has a really screwed up premise where you have to be dead inside mask-under-mask wearing bastard to succeed in life. And, while Mimimi likes Tomozaki, she likes this warped up, forced abomination version of him.

Whereas Kikuchi is the only character who is not only immune to this BS, but sees straight through it and prefers the MC as he is. Like, yes, Mimimi seems like she's much more fun to be with, but Kikuchi's smarts are much more precious (her forced change arc was bad and out of character, though).

It's also funny to see people voting Aoi given she's a freaking clinical psychopath.
@NerdCommando I dunno man, I disagree. The interesting thing about this show is that you see that Aoi is that way (mask on top of a mask etc.), but it specifically shows that Tomozaki isn't that way. He's legitimately changing and is happy about it. He won't tell lies about how he feels just to get ahead. And I think Mimimi would fit so well with that character. I get that he might resonate with Fuuka about some things more, but I also know love is more than just deciding which person you have more in common with. His relationship with both Mimimi or Aoi is waaay more developed. But again, Aoi seems a little mental. Mimimi is definitely the top tier character and the person I think he should be with.
May 20, 2:37 PM
Mar 2016
Sorry for reviving this thread. I just finished watching season 2 and I needed somewhere to complain about how unfairly they treated Mimimi and to find people who would justify the way I feel. Did this same crap in Toradora. Build up a really interesting couple and then crap all over it last minute. Just made me sad guys...
Jun 7, 7:15 AM

Apr 2008
Hanabi is best girl
Hanabi is the ONLY one that stood strong while she was abandoned by her best friends

Aoi has been made clear that she's a psycho monster, both hinted in S1 and straight up confirmed in S2

Minami is definitely the best waifu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

155 by Landonime »»
Sep 16, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

67 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
Aug 16, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

90 by iwubanime »»
Aug 3, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

85 by patkarunungan »»
Jul 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13

33 by patkarunungan »»
Jul 25, 5:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.