Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2023 8:57 AM
Oct 2018
Hey everyone, some group called A.A continuation team made a doujinshi fanmade ending of Act-Age called Act-age epilogue, 3 years after its conclusion that will give the series a proper conclusion it deserves, you can go check it out from this link here https://mangadex.org/title/2626fe3b-3104-4311-8619-b73e030e40b6/act-age-epilogue
Nov 22, 2023 4:41 PM
Nov 2022
Thank you for keeping act-age somewhat alive 🙏

That aside, reading this felt like someone desecrated the grave of my best friend, robbed their corpse and started badly posing as them; so I have somewhat mixed feelings about this to put it lightly
Nov 22, 2023 7:36 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to ReXiRa

That aside, reading this felt like someone desecrated the grave of my best friend, robbed their corpse and started badly posing as them; so I have somewhat mixed feelings about this to put it lightly
@ReXiRa Well, they were doing their best and try to make it faithful to the source material since the original one was unfinished because the co-creator who wrote the series was arrested for the scandal he committed and what caused the series to be cancelled and what lead to the artist to agree with the others not to continue the series.
Nov 22, 2023 8:08 PM
Jul 2019
ReXiRa said:

yea agree, it was cool to see but it feels nothing like the original :/ but it’s been years since i’ve read it.
Nov 22, 2023 8:53 PM
Nov 2022
johnknight649 said:
@ReXiRa Well, they were doing their best and try to make it faithful to the source material since the original one was unfinished because the co-creator who wrote the series was arrested for the scandal he committed and what caused the series to be cancelled and what lead to the artist to agree with the others not to continue the series.

Yea, I was so devastated when the news came out

I've only followed the manga for a few months at that point and even now, I don't think I can move on, it's still solidly #1 manga-wise for me
Nov 22, 2023 8:56 PM
Nov 2022
my_nword_yg said:
ReXiRa said:

yea agree, it was cool to see but it feels nothing like the original :/ but it’s been years since i’ve read it.

Yea like, the first half was basically just a synopsis/recap and everything after that felt like a very bad parody (?)

I still appreciate that they tried something, like hiring an artist from fiverr for about a year to finish the fanmade epilogue

But it's so jarring seeing them be so out of character, doing things they wouldn't do, saying they wouldn't say. My heart just wouldn't accept it
Nov 23, 2023 10:20 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to ReXiRa
my_nword_yg said:
ReXiRa said:

Yea like, the first half was basically just a synopsis/recap and everything after that felt like a very bad parody (?)

I still appreciate that they tried something, like hiring an artist from fiverr for about a year to finish the fanmade epilogue

But it's so jarring seeing them be so out of character, doing things they wouldn't do, saying they wouldn't say. My heart just wouldn't accept it
@ReXiRa Well, I think the reason the A.A continuation group added the recap in the first half is because it will be for those want to reminiscent about Act-Age and those who are not familiar with Act-age.And as i said before, they did their best during the discussion in making the script before turning it into a comic especially that they tried to give their take on how they will tie up loose ends.
johnknight649Nov 23, 2023 10:28 AM
Feb 5, 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
Not a single day do I not miss Act-Age. Sigh... What a waste of a good story.
Feb 22, 5:53 PM
Sep 2021
I Ask Chat Gpt for Fan-Made ending to Act-Age. Hope you guys enjoy. I read 1 chapter way back 2019 and it was really good but I never finished and Because the manga is discontinue I will probably never finish it since it got canceled.

In the final chapters of "Act-Age," Kei Yonagi continues her journey to become a renowned actress, despite the obstacles she faces. With the support of her friends and mentors, she lands a leading role in a prestigious stage production.

As the performance approaches, Kei reflects on her growth throughout the series. She realizes that acting is not just about portraying characters but also about understanding oneself and connecting with others on a deep emotional level.

During the opening night of the play, Kei delivers a breathtaking performance that captivates the audience and earns her critical acclaim. Her portrayal is raw, vulnerable, and filled with the depth of human experience.

After the curtain falls, Kei is approached by a veteran director who offers her a role in a major film production. It's a dream come true for Kei, but she hesitates, uncertain about the path ahead.

In a heartfelt conversation with her mentor, Sumiji Kuroyama, Kei expresses her doubts and fears about the future. Sumiji reassures her, reminding her that true success in acting comes from staying true to oneself and embracing the journey, regardless of the destination.

Encouraged by Sumiji's words, Kei accepts the film role, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead. The series ends with Kei walking confidently into the next chapter of her life, knowing that she carries the lessons and experiences of her acting journey with her, forever shaping her as an artist and as a person.

More topics from this board

» It's been two years...

zkl_ - Aug 10, 2022

16 by jantszztkr »»
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Act-age Chapter 123 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 11, 2020

35 by TheFalconZ21 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Act-age Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

4 by TheFalconZ21 »»
Jul 19, 2023 2:42 PM

» Do you think this manga can be revived/continued?

Shafwan_Dito - May 28, 2023

4 by Swagernator »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:40 AM

» Hope it continues on 2024 or something

2WENTY1 - Mar 4, 2021

27 by MH93 »»
Apr 20, 2023 3:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.