Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2023 3:07 PM

May 2015
Imagine having a beautiful name like Echorieve and having it shortened to "Echo" lol. Also, I feel bad for the actual Aila? She wished for Aila's happiness and the result of this was her stealing her body lmao. And imagine if they have kids. They become gods afterwards and gotta watch their kids die and shit. Damn, my mind always gotta go the morbid route, huh? lol Oh, and you mention this other goddess who has a huge impact and never reveal her or anything. Just, "Oh yeah, cool, she can help out. I’ll text her or something."

Anyway, I enjoyed the story at first. I mean, I still did towards the end, but the ending just felt kinda sloppy. The villains set up before all came last minute and this one who was set up as a psycho who was crazy powerful was tamed in less than a chapter, this completely new goddess character was made up at the last minute for the sake of a plot twist, they had this cool look death Dormammu type thing that lasted a super short time that was like "cool, dark stuff!" but it was all completely undone (why, btw? Didn’t he kill the family first during the loops?), and it overall just felt sloppy. So from a 7/10 to a 6/10. Still no regrets in reading it and enjoyed it.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Oct 26, 2023 3:13 PM
Feb 2020
Stop making discussions. This series is over, just read it by yourself.
Oct 26, 2023 3:32 PM

May 2015
Reply to Dronzi
Nope. If you're getting notifications for some reason, you can unfollow the manhwa or whatever it is that's giving it to you. I've never gotten a notification for anything I haven't been following, and this was just created, so no clue why you'd even be seeing it in your notifications. If there's a rule about making forums for things that are already finished, I haven't been contacted by an admin in the eight years I've been on this website so far. I've had people reply to my posts on old works. Some people enjoy talking. I wanna talk. If someone has anything they wanna say later on, I wanna hear it.
SuranaOct 26, 2023 3:37 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 9, 11:08 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to Dronzi
@Dronzi Jesus who pissed in your cereals?
Mar 9, 11:08 AM

Jun 2009
I WANT THAT EPILOGUE!!
Nothing screams more "the artist lost interest / motivation" than the missing epilogue, if it wasn't already clear from the rushed story and the decreased quality of the art

and where find I now a manhwa with the same tension and challenge of who-will-ruin-who-first? 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Villainess's Maker Chapter 1 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 25

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 25, 9:54 PM

Poll: » The Villainess's Maker Chapter 69 Discussion

Surana - Oct 26, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Oct 26, 2023 2:44 PM

Poll: » The Villainess's Maker Chapter 68 Discussion

Surana - Oct 26, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Oct 26, 2023 2:37 PM

Poll: » The Villainess's Maker Chapter 67 Discussion

Surana - Oct 26, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Oct 26, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » The Villainess's Maker Chapter 66 Discussion

Surana - Oct 26, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Oct 26, 2023 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.