Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2023 4:54 PM

Mar 2016
This was good. I still don't like Hyunwoo, but I liked the way the story explored its themes.

The start was weird and kind of weak, and unintentionally funny, but the psychological elements that started appearing towards the end really made me enjoy the story.

I am a bit curious why the doctor had reacted the way he had when Hyunwoo had mentioned his brother. It's never brought up again. The brothers do seem to get along based on how Jang-Gun talked with the receptionist about the doctor. So far, my only guess is that has something to do with patient-doctor confidentiality.

I am glad that nothing supernatural was actually going on. Everything was just Hyunwoo's warped view of the world.

Jimin: As much as I want to know if he's gay or a trans girl, I like that we got no answer. Sometimes, people don't have a clear answer, because these things can be very hard to understand. At times like that, they can just call themselves Queer, and forget all about any other labels, because life has more important shit we need to deal with.
I liked how the story left open the possibility that Jimin could even be non-binary.
(Should I be referring to Jimin with they/them? He kept calling himself a guy despite everything, so I am referring to him accordingly. Adding a label to him on my own can feel like I am trying to put him in a box, and that's not nice, right?)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Story of Our Lives Chapter 50 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Oct 25, 2023

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:13 PM

Poll: » Story of Our Lives Chapter 46 Discussion

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:54 PM

Poll: » Story of Our Lives Chapter 45 Discussion

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:47 PM

Poll: » Story of Our Lives Chapter 31 Discussion

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:44 PM

Poll: » Story of Our Lives Chapter 27 Discussion

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.