Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2023 5:01 PM

Oct 2016
Be civil!

Hey guys welcome to the club!
We do hang out on discord too so please do click the link on the front page if you can!

What's up?

SanvitariaSep 5, 2023 8:17 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2023 5:28 PM

Aug 2023
Konichiwa! 
I don't have discord unfortunately, so I'll have to stick to here :'( 

Nothing much right now, what about you guys? 
Aug 21, 2023 6:33 PM

Oct 2016
@OshieteOshiete2 No worries! Here is fine too.

I've been out sick with covid lately so nothing much ;; wbu?
Aug 21, 2023 6:42 PM

Aug 2023
@Goddish 

Sometimes I forget COVID is still going around. sounds hard and annoying. Hope you get better soon! 
Just talking on forums pretty much
Aug 21, 2023 7:17 PM

Oct 2016
@OshieteOshiete2 bro sameeee and I'm usually really careful. Just happens from time to time now I guess. The forums seems pretty dry today hehe, feels like might not have been thee best time to open the club on a Monday xd
Aug 21, 2023 7:37 PM

Aug 2023
@Goddish 

yeah! I created my account literally yesterday, and for me, I'm at home, bored. Plus even though it's dry everyone is pretty nice, which makes it fun! But yeah, it may have been better to wait a bit. 
Isn't it really weird how the people that walk around, and aren't careful at all like never get sick, but people that are careful always get sick IT MAKES NO SENSEE 
Aug 21, 2023 8:19 PM

Oct 2016
@OshieteOshiete2 It is what it is lol, just gotta wait Ig!
Welp at the very least it's over and my sense of taste is back.
Finally got the energy to watch anime again ;;
Aug 21, 2023 8:30 PM

Aug 2023
Loosing your taste is one of the worst things about covid, it feels so strange! I'm glad it's back! I'm glad you can watch anime again too! Whacha watching right now?
Aug 21, 2023 8:48 PM

Oct 2016
Dude what makes it worse is that I literally just bought a ton of snacks/drinks from grocery before all this happened -.-
I've been watching seasonals mostly, trying to catch up. One Piece and Mushoku Tensei lately.
Aug 22, 2023 2:19 AM

Dec 2020
Hello...!

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Aug 22, 2023 9:09 AM

Aug 2023
hey! Welcome to the chat!

@Goddish that is the absolute worst. What sort of snacks do you like?
Aug 22, 2023 3:07 PM

Oct 2016
Aug 23, 2023 7:42 AM

Aug 2023
XD Well at least now you can taste your cheese
Feeling any better?
Aug 23, 2023 9:12 AM

Dec 2020
Damn, COVID is still a thing...? Feels like forever

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Aug 23, 2023 9:28 AM

Aug 2023
IKR Honestly I kinda forgot about covid, I was so done with quarantine 
Aug 29, 2023 6:38 AM

Aug 2023
that's really good!!!!
Sorry for the late response
Aug 30, 2023 3:20 AM

Oct 2016
All good! Been a bit busy lately anyway :')

How's it all going? (to anyone reading this lmao)
Sep 5, 2023 8:11 AM
Aug 2023
Hi
Sep 5, 2023 11:45 AM

Oct 2017
Hello everyone! ^^
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Sep 5, 2023 4:56 PM

Jun 2016
Hiii guyss, what's up? c:

What's upside down?
What's coated in silver?

Join my cool club!!
art: lucadark_art
Sep 6, 2023 4:53 AM
Aug 2023
:O
All of your pfp is cool looking
Sep 6, 2023 10:07 PM

Oct 2016
Thank you for using the intro thread! Sorry for the tag lol. Again welcome to the club! Please tell us if you have any suggestions for the club.

@LegendaryDiamond
I bet you own a chihuahua? xd
Also league player and fellow non anime dropper! 👀

@Tuliharja Hello Tuli! Don't see a lot of people writing fan fiction :o

@Chocovainilla
Hi, what are you studying in Uni? :0
What made you wanna study Mandarin?
Also vanilla is the best flavor c:
Sep 6, 2023 10:08 PM

Oct 2016
Sep 7, 2023 1:34 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to Sanvitaria
Thank you for using the intro thread! Sorry for the tag lol. Again welcome to the club! Please tell us if you have any suggestions for the club.

@LegendaryDiamond

@Chocovainilla
@Goddish Of course and it's fine~. Thank you again for the invite! ^^

It's nice to meet you and I suppose it depends on which sites you use, and whether you'll see a lot of fanfiction writers or not. But yes, I write fanfic at times.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Sep 7, 2023 4:40 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Sanvitaria
DrRichtofen said:
:O
All of your pfp is cool looking
Time to get your own avatar/pfp :p
@Goddish
Wa??
Sep 7, 2023 5:39 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria

@LegendaryDiamond

@Chocovainilla
@Goddish Hahah not even close :P it's yorkshire terrier biewer
Yes I didn't drop any so far and I'm not planning to! I'll watch it all x)
Might you play league as well? O.O
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Sep 7, 2023 7:33 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Tuliharja
@Goddish Of course and it's fine~. Thank you again for the invite! ^^

It's nice to meet you and I suppose it depends on which sites you use, and whether you'll see a lot of fanfiction writers or not. But yes, I write fanfic at times.
@Tuliharja Haha not that into fanfiction, I've read a few here and there though! What kind do you write though? and how did you get into it? :o
Sep 7, 2023 7:35 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to LegendaryDiamond
@Goddish Hahah not even close :P it's yorkshire terrier biewer
Yes I didn't drop any so far and I'm not planning to! I'll watch it all x)
Might you play league as well? O.O
@LegendaryDiamond

Darn I only guessed cause I have some of my own plus a Shiba xd
Same! I can't drop anything after I passed the 1k completed anime... I tried but got guilty and finished it LOL. Do you skip any OP/Eds or recaps thjo? :p

I used to play a ton but haven't played SR since last season, only ARAM here and there. I love watching the LCK though :9
What server do you play in?
Sep 7, 2023 7:53 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria
@LegendaryDiamond

Darn I only guessed cause I have some of my own plus a Shiba xd
Same! I can't drop anything after I passed the 1k completed anime... I tried but got guilty and finished it LOL. Do you skip any OP/Eds or recaps thjo? :p

I used to play a ton but haven't played SR since last season, only ARAM here and there. I love watching the LCK though :9
What server do you play in?
@Goddish Whoa really? You got to have more doggos, so lucky! I live in apartment so I can only allow to have one small dog for now but he's definitely a special one xd
I am nowhere close to 1k completed animes yet, shishou O.O perhaps one day I catch up haha, I would have it constantly in my mind if I dropped something so I just can't, I do watch recaps most of the time and I often vibe to OP/ED songs if I found them charming enough :P

Ahhh just like me! I've been playing literally only ARAM for the past 2 years I think, I tried to leave it for bit and play SR again but like, ARAM is godlike mode
I play on EUW :3 and you?

-Markiplier

Sep 7, 2023 8:33 AM

Oct 2016
@Goddish Whoa really? You got to have more doggos, so lucky! I live in apartment so I can only allow to have one small dog for now but he's definitely a special one xd
I am nowhere close to 1k completed animes yet, shishou O.O perhaps one day I catch up haha, I would have it constantly in my mind if I dropped something so I just can't, I do watch recaps most of the time and I often vibe to OP/ED songs if I found them charming enough :P

Ahhh just like me! I've been playing literally only ARAM for the past 2 years I think, I tried to leave it for bit and play SR again but like, ARAM is godlike mode
I play on EUW :3 and you?
@LegendaryDiamond

I have 7! My building only allows 2 per unit tbh LOL. Just got a new shiba pup this year after so many years though :p

I've been watching anime since I was a lil kid so it is what it is haha! I've been burned out a few years but been bingeing through them lately! I even caught up to One Piece x_x
I can't skip fillers/OP/ED/recaps cause I'm such stats nerd xd

ARAM is real fun true! I do really miss SR though, I'm bot main so it's always 50/50 with supports :c
I play NA but I don't think I lag in EU that much... Wanna play? :p
Sep 7, 2023 8:36 AM
Aug 2023
E
Sep 7, 2023 9:37 AM

Oct 2017
Goddish said:
@LegendaryDiamond

I have 7! My building only allows 2 per unit tbh LOL. Just got a new shiba pup this year after so many years though :p

I've been watching anime since I was a lil kid so it is what it is haha! I've been burned out a few years but been bingeing through them lately! I even caught up to One Piece x_x

ARAM is real fun true! I do really miss SR though, I'm bot main so it's always 50/50 with supports :c

7 dogs! what a heaven *-* I really love dogs, I bet the shiba looks so cute! How do you handle to look after all of them? :o Do they get along? My dog is like really picky about his dog-friends, he usually won't let any to get close hahah

Unfortunately I only started watching anime when I was in my senior year of high school so I'm far behind :p but I've been growing the addiction more and more over the years
If I wasn't busy with life and work and all that adult responsibilities I'd watch a lot more xd
I could never skip fillers or recaps either, I always want to see the maximum of the story :3

ARAM is just the best, I don't have the best laptop now so it's also reason why I prefer aram over SR
Oh my...could you also be adc main?! I can play nearly any role beside top which I despise and I don't jungle unless with premades since it's such ungrateful role
Sure! :p
I usually play at nights anyways, my name there is "Êxotic Butters"
~ should be able to find me

-Markiplier

Sep 7, 2023 9:38 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to Sanvitaria
@Tuliharja Haha not that into fanfiction, I've read a few here and there though! What kind do you write though? and how did you get into it? :o
@Goddish It's alright, no worries. Fanfiction isn't for everybody, just like any type of entertainment.

Uuh, what exactly do you mean by "What kind do you write though?" Do you mean what genres I write? Or fandoms? Or do I write couples or non-couples? That question could actually be a very broad one...

I saw some people's fanfiction and I realized that's one way to write stories. I thought it was cool and too wanted to try my wings when came to writing fanfiction. ^^

Sep 7, 2023 10:01 AM

Oct 2016
Goddish said:
@LegendaryDiamond

7 dogs! what a heaven *-* I really love dogs, I bet the shiba looks so cute! How do you handle to look after all of them? :o Do they get along? My dog is like really picky about his dog-friends, he usually won't let any to get close hahah

Unfortunately I only started watching anime when I was in my senior year of high school so I'm far behind :p but I've been growing the addiction more and more over the years
If I wasn't busy with life and work and all that adult responsibilities I'd watch a lot more xd
I could never skip fillers or recaps either, I always want to see the maximum of the story :3

ARAM is just the best, I don't have the best laptop now so it's also reason why I prefer aram over SR
Oh my...could you also be adc main?! I can play nearly any role beside top which I despise and I don't jungle unless with premades since it's such ungrateful role
Sure! :p
I usually play at nights anyways, my name there is "Êxotic Butters"
~ should be able to find me
@LegendaryDiamond
Heaven is one way to call it... sometimes they won't let you sleep ;; The Shiba grew up so fast, and all my chihuahuas currently hate her cause she's so hyper LOL. Other than that they're pretty much like dogs, they fight sometimes, sometimes very sweet. The thing you notice a ton with diff dogs is they have so many diff personalities. :')

Haha that's good! Never too late to get into it, and especially now since it's pretty much mainstream now. I'm lucky enough to be working at home now where I can pretty much do whatever while working :p

Wouldn't SR be better for a bad laptop though? Cause it's all out teamfights :o @ I have a friend who can't play aram with their potato pc xd
I can play all roles cause I was delegated to fill back then >.> I'd call myself more of a bot laner but I'm just as good in top lanene and a pretty decent jungler imo.
I think you joined our server right? tag me there if ur ever free :p (Tho I still have to smurf an EU account a few games 😂)
Sep 7, 2023 10:03 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Tuliharja
@Goddish It's alright, no worries. Fanfiction isn't for everybody, just like any type of entertainment.

Uuh, what exactly do you mean by "What kind do you write though?" Do you mean what genres I write? Or fandoms? Or do I write couples or non-couples? That question could actually be a very broad one...

I saw some people's fanfiction and I realized that's one way to write stories. I thought it was cool and too wanted to try my wings when came to writing fanfiction. ^^
@Tuliharja I guess I mean in general or what you enjoy writing the most? Sorry that was a bad question I know next to nothing about writing. 😣
Have you always been into writing?
Sep 7, 2023 12:52 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to Sanvitaria
@Tuliharja I guess I mean in general or what you enjoy writing the most? Sorry that was a bad question I know next to nothing about writing. 😣
Have you always been into writing?
@Goddish @Goddish It's alright, no worries. After all, writing is its own word. I like to write about interesting topics and character dynamics. I think it's interesting to come up with an interesting setup, throw characters into it, and see how it'll go. Or, I have a theme in my mind or I want to write about a certain point of view. I suppose psychology is a big aspect of my writing.

Yes. Ever since I learned how to write, writing has been a big thing for me. At first I wrote original stories, but it soon shifted into fanfiction. It's interesting to know characters, the world, etc. and then see how much one can bend those, without sounding out of character to them. Fanfiction was and still is my way to write out some feelings I might feel. Especially at the start (when I started writing fanfics) I often vented my own frustration in those. It was cathartic in its own way.

Sep 7, 2023 6:40 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria
@LegendaryDiamond
Heaven is one way to call it... sometimes they won't let you sleep ;; The Shiba grew up so fast, and all my chihuahuas currently hate her cause she's so hyper LOL. Other than that they're pretty much like dogs, they fight sometimes, sometimes very sweet. The thing you notice a ton with diff dogs is they have so many diff personalities. :')

Haha that's good! Never too late to get into it, and especially now since it's pretty much mainstream now. I'm lucky enough to be working at home now where I can pretty much do whatever while working :p

Wouldn't SR be better for a bad laptop though? Cause it's all out teamfights :o @ I have a friend who can't play aram with their potato pc xd
I can play all roles cause I was delegated to fill back then >.> I'd call myself more of a bot laner but I'm just as good in top lanene and a pretty decent jungler imo.
I think you joined our server right? tag me there if ur ever free :p (Tho I still have to smurf an EU account a few games 😂)
@Goddish Luckily my dog doesn't sleep in my room but mom's room so I don't usually have problems to sleep xd the Shiba must be so fluffy
Oh yes, I actually love how each dog has a certain attitude haha, it's hilarious to watch

As long as I don't go to some really long hiatus I should be fine and catch up eventually :p
Working from home, sweet! I wish I could do the same but nope, gotta go to work >.<

It is sometimes but mostly during the laning phrase only, but people in SR tend to be way more toxic than in aram and the game takes longer too so when you're having bad game it's often torture to be stuck there for long XD
You can basically play anything, nice :3 although ARAM rules

And yes gotcha on the discord now so we can defo play sometime :3

-Markiplier

Sep 7, 2023 9:14 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria

@LegendaryDiamond

@Chocovainilla
Goddish said:
@Chocovainilla

Im studying biotechnology hehehe, im kinda shy about it.

The reason i want to study mandarin its because i think the language its really pretty to look at, and the way the words are pronounced its cool, sounds like a challenge. Also, for me, chinese culture its so interesting so iwant ot learn more about it.

And yes, its a really good flavor, hence my name in MAL hahha.
𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Sep 8, 2023 1:11 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Tuliharja
@Goddish @Goddish It's alright, no worries. After all, writing is its own word. I like to write about interesting topics and character dynamics. I think it's interesting to come up with an interesting setup, throw characters into it, and see how it'll go. Or, I have a theme in my mind or I want to write about a certain point of view. I suppose psychology is a big aspect of my writing.

Yes. Ever since I learned how to write, writing has been a big thing for me. At first I wrote original stories, but it soon shifted into fanfiction. It's interesting to know characters, the world, etc. and then see how much one can bend those, without sounding out of character to them. Fanfiction was and still is my way to write out some feelings I might feel. Especially at the start (when I started writing fanfics) I often vented my own frustration in those. It was cathartic in its own way.
@Tuliharja Can't say I get it too much but it's great to see someone have something you've been into for so long and still go at it, keep it up! You ever consider writing your own book with a diff set of charas in a world you'd build? Or is it purely a hobby to you? :o
Sep 8, 2023 1:17 AM

Oct 2016
@Goddish Luckily my dog doesn't sleep in my room but mom's room so I don't usually have problems to sleep xd the Shiba must be so fluffy
Oh yes, I actually love how each dog has a certain attitude haha, it's hilarious to watch

As long as I don't go to some really long hiatus I should be fine and catch up eventually :p
Working from home, sweet! I wish I could do the same but nope, gotta go to work >.<

It is sometimes but mostly during the laning phrase only, but people in SR tend to be way more toxic than in aram and the game takes longer too so when you're having bad game it's often torture to be stuck there for long XD
You can basically play anything, nice :3 although ARAM rules

And yes gotcha on the discord now so we can defo play sometime :3
@LegendaryDiamond Haha mine most of mine sleep in the living room thankfully, I'm a light sleeper so only the behaved ones are allowed on my bed :')
The Shiba isn't at full fluff yet but still her hair is already everywhere round the house ;;

You probably will if you keep at it I'm currently in a burnout where I only watch 10 eps at most a week lately. This is the price I pay for catching up to One Piece ._.
Work from home has its ups and downs, downside is you're always bored xd

I feel ARAM has its toxic moments too haha, but I guess it depends on how well you're doing that session :p I feel like if I had to pick, mid lane would prob be my worst lane.
Sep 8, 2023 1:22 AM

Oct 2016
Chocovainilla said:

The reason i want to study mandarin its because i think the language its really pretty to look at, and the way the words are pronounced its cool, sounds like a challenge. Also, for me, chinese culture its so interesting so iwant ot learn more about it.

Oh that's fine you don't have to answer anything if you don't wanna :p What made you choose biotechnology? :o

I had a semester studying Mandarin... ngl I forgot most of the words except some fruits, and few basic conversation stuff. xd
I'm like that with Japanese though, especially with words that can't be found in English, so I totally get that!
Sep 8, 2023 2:39 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to Sanvitaria
@Tuliharja Can't say I get it too much but it's great to see someone have something you've been into for so long and still go at it, keep it up! You ever consider writing your own book with a diff set of charas in a world you'd build? Or is it purely a hobby to you? :o
@Goddish It's alright, no worries! It's own world and if one isn't into it, most of the things won't probably make sense. ^^' Thank you, that's the plan~. ;)

When I was younger (like in elementary school) I considered such a thing. I even created my own world then back then and characters, but then realized writing a long story with many chapters just isn't for me. Though, I still love to create original characters and/or fan characters. So yes, writing is purely a hobby to me. ^^

Sep 8, 2023 7:57 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria
@LegendaryDiamond Haha mine most of mine sleep in the living room thankfully, I'm a light sleeper so only the behaved ones are allowed on my bed :')
The Shiba isn't at full fluff yet but still her hair is already everywhere round the house ;;

You probably will if you keep at it I'm currently in a burnout where I only watch 10 eps at most a week lately. This is the price I pay for catching up to One Piece ._.
Work from home has its ups and downs, downside is you're always bored xd

I feel ARAM has its toxic moments too haha, but I guess it depends on how well you're doing that session :p I feel like if I had to pick, mid lane would prob be my worst lane.
@Goddish That's for the better, I'm not a light sleeper but if my dog starts barking it definitely wakes me up eventually xD But he's often sleeping in my bed after my mom leaves for work anyways
Oh right, I completely forgot about the furr! Must be quite annoying to deal with, my sister's got border collie and when she brings her over we can't get rid of the hair for next 2 weeks :')

I sure hope I can keep up, sometimes I watch less and sometimes I watch more, it depends on time and mood. Ah you're not watching anything of the current season? :o
I hope I get to watch One Piece someday too heh
Yeah I can see that, I guess I rather have less time than being bored :P

It does, there's weird and toxic people there too but I reckon it's a lot less than in SR
Mid was the role I was kind of learning the game at haha

-Markiplier

Sep 8, 2023 8:16 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria
Chocovainilla said:

Oh that's fine you don't have to answer anything if you don't wanna :p What made you choose biotechnology? :o

I had a semester studying Mandarin... ngl I forgot most of the words except some fruits, and few basic conversation stuff. xd
I'm like that with Japanese though, especially with words that can't be found in English, so I totally get that!
Goddish said:

I think i like sciences, also it sounded interesting, it has a lot of oportunities for students to go abroad, its a decent sized school with a normal amount of students (some other universities just have a like a ton) and had subjects that i think are super cool.

Languages with writtings that doesnt work with the regular alphabet at leats for me are a lot more challenging, or ones that have a completely different pronunciation to your first language make everything better. Japanese its cool too, i like the writing but pronunciation wise, spanish and japanese are really similar actually (how the vowels ans syllabes are pronounced), so it like my top 2nd or 3rd in languages i wish i could learn.

𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Sep 8, 2023 11:55 PM

Oct 2016
Reply to Tuliharja
@Goddish It's alright, no worries! It's own world and if one isn't into it, most of the things won't probably make sense. ^^' Thank you, that's the plan~. ;)

When I was younger (like in elementary school) I considered such a thing. I even created my own world then back then and characters, but then realized writing a long story with many chapters just isn't for me. Though, I still love to create original characters and/or fan characters. So yes, writing is purely a hobby to me. ^^
@Tuliharja Good luck with that! I totally understand the hobby aspect. Sometimes things are better kept a hobby to avoid burning out x)
Sep 8, 2023 11:59 PM

Oct 2016
@Goddish That's for the better, I'm not a light sleeper but if my dog starts barking it definitely wakes me up eventually xD But he's often sleeping in my bed after my mom leaves for work anyways
Oh right, I completely forgot about the furr! Must be quite annoying to deal with, my sister's got border collie and when she brings her over we can't get rid of the hair for next 2 weeks :')

I sure hope I can keep up, sometimes I watch less and sometimes I watch more, it depends on time and mood. Ah you're not watching anything of the current season? :o
I hope I get to watch One Piece someday too heh
Yeah I can see that, I guess I rather have less time than being bored :P

It does, there's weird and toxic people there too but I reckon it's a lot less than in SR
Mid was the role I was kind of learning the game at haha
@LegendaryDiamond I used to not be light sleeper but imagine 7 dogs barking the same time ._.
Honestly the Chihuhua fur is rougher to deal with than the fluffy cotton like Shiba hair LOL

Yeah it's definitely a mood thing! I picked up a ton of this season! Perfect time too binge/read One Piece tbh :p
Oh no no but trust me I'd rather be bored than having to work hard :x

ARAM toxicity might be the funniest ones though, and it does get wholesome at times! Though idk with the EU server xd
I started S3 as a filthy top lane Garen back then ;;
Sep 9, 2023 12:07 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Chocovainilla
Goddish said:

I think i like sciences, also it sounded interesting, it has a lot of oportunities for students to go abroad, its a decent sized school with a normal amount of students (some other universities just have a like a ton) and had subjects that i think are super cool.

Languages with writtings that doesnt work with the regular alphabet at leats for me are a lot more challenging, or ones that have a completely different pronunciation to your first language make everything better. Japanese its cool too, i like the writing but pronunciation wise, spanish and japanese are really similar actually (how the vowels ans syllabes are pronounced), so it like my top 2nd or 3rd in languages i wish i could learn.

@Chocovainilla Oh that's pretty cool! Definitely gives you a ton of options, good luck! c:
I didn't choose my Major back then and just went for top Unis and burned out cause of it tbh ;; Definitely nice to see people go for what they like.
What line of work do people go for after graduating in that Major? :o

Oh it definitely is more challenging... kanji has been kicking my arse for years >.>
I heard that too! learning Japanese (I mean most languages) is just about repetition and willingness imo. I think I can speak at a basic convo level but that's about it. I wish I could learn spanish, I have so many spanish speaking friends, it would be fun to listen in. xd
Sep 9, 2023 12:40 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to Sanvitaria
@Tuliharja Good luck with that! I totally understand the hobby aspect. Sometimes things are better kept a hobby to avoid burning out x)
@Goddish Thank you. ^^ And that's very true.

Sep 9, 2023 2:57 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Sanvitaria
@Chocovainilla Oh that's pretty cool! Definitely gives you a ton of options, good luck! c:
I didn't choose my Major back then and just went for top Unis and burned out cause of it tbh ;; Definitely nice to see people go for what they like.

Oh it definitely is more challenging... kanji has been kicking my arse for years >.>
I heard that too! learning Japanese (I mean most languages) is just about repetition and willingness imo. I think I can speak at a basic convo level but that's about it. I wish I could learn spanish, I have so many spanish speaking friends, it would be fun to listen in. xd
Goddish said:

As far as i know, the lines of work are usually in places like farmaceutic, health, agricultural and food industries, since its related with science. And i get what you mean, i think everyone should take a semester off to think about their career and oportunities before enrolling to a uni, sadly society press students to choose as fastly as possible (even when they are still teenagers).

Spanish its not that difficult in pronunciation honestly because each letter usually just have 1 sound, but its hella complicated in conjugation of verbs, and all the stuff with nouns and articles. For me one of the things i still have problems with even being my first language its accent marks like ó and á, there are rules for deciding what words need them and where, but for me, they are really weird hahaha, i usually never write the words with their mark (like i just write "cajon" instead of "cajón").
𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» ✦ - Count to over 9000! - ✦ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sanvitaria - Aug 21, 2023

390 by anakg »»
Jun 26, 3:44 AM

» ✦ - Anime Alphabet - ✦ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sanvitaria - Sep 26, 2023

267 by anakg »»
Jun 14, 3:46 AM

» ✦ - Fact About Yourself - ✦

spinalremains - Aug 21, 2023

27 by MickeyMinaj »»
May 6, 12:13 AM

» ✦ - Word Alchemy - ✦ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

358 by Redcher »»
Feb 2, 11:21 PM

» ✦ - First Thing That Comes To Mind - ✦ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

339 by anakg »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.