Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2023 8:19 PM

May 2015
Is that dude isekaid, too? But from the REAL real world? Either way, that’s the fourth person? Wtf did that dude from Incredibles say? When everyone’s special, no one will be? Damn, they’re already overdoing isekai irl and now they’ve got a crap load in this one story lmao
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jul 7, 2023 8:36 PM
May 2022
this topic is still alive what??
Jul 7, 2023 8:37 PM
May 2022
Surana said:
Is that dude isekaid, too? But from the REAL real world? Either way, that’s the fourth person? Wtf did that dude from Incredibles say? When everyone’s special, no one will be? Damn, they’re already overdoing isekai irl and now they’ve got a crap load in this one story lmao

are you the one who created this topic?? how did you do it?
Jul 7, 2023 9:14 PM

May 2015
LilMonsterr said:
Surana said:

I am extremely confused by your first comment, and there are options to go into the forums and create topics. Additionally m you can choose to change your settings so that you will be asked about creating threads on chapters or commenting on already existing ones.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

Jul 7, 2023 10:38 PM
May 2022
Surana said:
LilMonsterr said:

I am extremely confused by your first comment, and there are options to go into the forums and create topics. Additionally m you can choose to change your settings so that you will be asked about creating threads on chapters or commenting on already existing ones.

oh thanks. i asked "this topic is still alive" because i thought chapter discussion is only created after the chapter is released. i didnt know we can create topic by ourselves.
Jul 7, 2023 10:41 PM

May 2015
LilMonsterr said:
Surana said:

oh thanks. i asked "this topic is still alive" because i thought chapter discussion is only created after the chapter is released. i didnt know we can create topic by ourselves.
It’s created whenever someone reads a chapter and feels like they wanna make a forum to discuss it. Doesn’t need to be right after release. Could be a decade letter, if no one had touched it before.

More topics from this board

Poll: » As You Wish, Prince Chapter 93 Discussion

Surana - Jul 7, 2023

2 by Tsukino_omo18 »»
May 28, 2:01 PM

Poll: » As You Wish, Prince Chapter 1 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 24

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 24, 2:16 PM

Poll: » As You Wish, Prince Chapter 92 Discussion

Surana - Jul 7, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:22 PM

Poll: » As You Wish, Prince Chapter 90 Discussion

Surana - Jul 7, 2023

0 by Surana »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » As You Wish, Prince Chapter 62 Discussion

Surana - Jul 7, 2023

2 by Surana »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.