Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2023 6:18 AM
Aug 2021
I was just wondering if there is any news for Season 3 yet...
I read the manga but I wanna see them animated, so just wondering...
Apr 3, 2023 12:16 PM
Dec 2022
I hope we'll get it in like fall 2023 or Winter because they did S1 and S2 in 2021 and 2022 (very fast). I expect S3 to be good as S2 but little bit better because I red manga and I will not spoil.
Enjoy Komi <3
Apr 3, 2023 12:19 PM
Dec 2021
i have nothing to update about it and its out of topic but can someone tell me how to make these post/discussions.
thanks
Apr 3, 2023 12:22 PM
Feb 2022
sunnyverma69 said:
i have nothing to update about it and its out of topic but can someone tell me how to make these post/discussions.
thanks

I never posted anything but I think you can't make a post from app version you have to do it in web version from browser (maybe)
Apr 3, 2023 1:12 PM

Jun 2020
sunnyverma69 said:
thanks

i don't really remember cause i did it only one time during this danmachi season but i think you have to use the web version and use forum from there
Apr 3, 2023 1:55 PM
Aug 2021
sunnyverma69 said:
thanks

for app version

first go to the anime for which u want to make post
scroll down you will find some discussions
just below that there will be 'more discussions' click on that
a new page opens again scroll down
'see all discussions' (or something like that) click on it...
A new page will open from there u can create these
Apr 3, 2023 9:51 PM
Aug 2021
No Mews but I have a handful of Mewtwos if you are interested
Apr 3, 2023 11:15 PM
Jul 2019
There are nothing about new season, but due to amount of popularity with this show, I expected it get next season.
Apr 3, 2023 11:17 PM

Aug 2020
Even if there was I wouldn’t get excited this show is boring
Apr 4, 2023 5:33 AM
Sep 2019
i am expecting a new sesson like this anime is just too good to not get a s3
Apr 4, 2023 10:17 AM
Aug 2021
tiagootaku said:

that's what I want too... this is probably the second romcom which I felt too good so I started reading it's manga
Apr 4, 2023 10:17 AM
Aug 2021
Animaticide said:
No Mews but I have a handful of Mewtwos if you are interested

for now I would rather prefer 'mews' 🙏
Apr 4, 2023 12:23 PM
Sep 2019
_just_why said:
tiagootaku said:

that's what I want too... this is probably the second romcom which I felt too good so I started reading it's manga

even thought the ending makes me want break my monitor the anime still very good (but that ending suck bro)
Apr 4, 2023 12:37 PM

Jul 2022
There is no official release date or confirmation about it, but i hope that we can get to see another season, this anime is so perfect. 10/10, i think of it as the best anime ever created, so i really hope there will be another season.
Apr 4, 2023 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
WHEN :( ive been waitin for too long
Apr 7, 2023 7:46 AM
Nov 2022
_just_why said:
I was just wondering if there is any news for Season 3 yet...
I read the manga but I wanna see them animated, so just wondering...

yes also wonted to watch season 3
Apr 25, 2023 10:23 PM
Dec 2022
Dixoncider8142 said:

Why are you even here tho
Apr 26, 2023 4:45 PM

Aug 2020
Mohicanhanh said:
Dixoncider8142 said:

Bc I just saw this on my feed. Also it’s really bland and boring. This is basically demon slayer if it was a romcom/sol.
May 16, 2023 4:51 PM
Sep 2016
Dixoncider8142 said:
Mohicanhanh said:

Bc I just saw this on my feed. Also it’s really bland and boring. This is basically demon slayer if it was a romcom/sol.

this is bland and boring but you give generic harem like gotoubun 9? youre fkin joke
May 28, 12:31 AM

Dec 2015
just finished my first rewatch of both seasons back-to-back Edub... i gotta say, NF/VSI Los Angeles did alot better job with S2 than they did S1. on-screen text subs were almost always there and especially present if a narrator's voice would cover up 'main vocal track' content. frankly, i do not care about the quality dip in S2, i didn't notice it even once.

as to a S3? i doubt it will happen quickly. it is now officially past the 2-year mark for the airing of S2 ep12... and no news on a S3 has popped up yet... that doesn't bode well for the S3 chances. i just hope this franchise doesn't get shelved due to OLM planning the whole 24 episodes out as 'one project with a 3-month cour break'.

if you look at OLM after Komi-san S2 they have worked on/working on or planning/continuing 18 TV projects! that many TV projects in two years is an INSANE amount of work! presently, they have 2 new TV projects in Summer '24, continuing the Pokemon 2023 TV anime, continuing? Himitsu no AiPri, finishing up Dark Gathering in Dec '24, continuing? Beyblade X, Kusuriya no Hitorigoto has a S2 already announced (no date known)... so if OLM (they have worked on multiple projects at once in the past) was going to put a Komi-san S3 out this year, it would have already been teased with a preview trailer and visual. July 1st and Summer '24 is just around the corner at a bit more than a month away. so, if S3 was going to be in Fall '24 the press packets etc. would have already been sent out. in my experience, the 'promo/hype-train' for a show normally starts 1.5-2 TV seasons before the month an anime will air. if we don't hear anything about a Komi-san S3 by the middle of Summer '24 TV Anime Season, don't expect it to show up in Fall '24 either.

but as a Bleach fan i always say, 'if Bleach's anime can rise from the dead after a decade, any franchise can!' just think, we're now also getting (Jul '24) a new Monogatari from SHAFT with Off & Monster Season after (not including the movies' 1-3 'omnibus' movie back in Jan. '24) Zoku Owarimonogatari aired in May '19... so around 5 years!
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
May 28, 6:35 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to KiliianSleipnir
just finished my first rewatch of both seasons back-to-back Edub... i gotta say, NF/VSI Los Angeles did alot better job with S2 than they did S1. on-screen text subs were almost always there and especially present if a narrator's voice would cover up 'main vocal track' content. frankly, i do not care about the quality dip in S2, i didn't notice it even once.

as to a S3? i doubt it will happen quickly. it is now officially past the 2-year mark for the airing of S2 ep12... and no news on a S3 has popped up yet... that doesn't bode well for the S3 chances. i just hope this franchise doesn't get shelved due to OLM planning the whole 24 episodes out as 'one project with a 3-month cour break'.

if you look at OLM after Komi-san S2 they have worked on/working on or planning/continuing 18 TV projects! that many TV projects in two years is an INSANE amount of work! presently, they have 2 new TV projects in Summer '24, continuing the Pokemon 2023 TV anime, continuing? Himitsu no AiPri, finishing up Dark Gathering in Dec '24, continuing? Beyblade X, Kusuriya no Hitorigoto has a S2 already announced (no date known)... so if OLM (they have worked on multiple projects at once in the past) was going to put a Komi-san S3 out this year, it would have already been teased with a preview trailer and visual. July 1st and Summer '24 is just around the corner at a bit more than a month away. so, if S3 was going to be in Fall '24 the press packets etc. would have already been sent out. in my experience, the 'promo/hype-train' for a show normally starts 1.5-2 TV seasons before the month an anime will air. if we don't hear anything about a Komi-san S3 by the middle of Summer '24 TV Anime Season, don't expect it to show up in Fall '24 either.

but as a Bleach fan i always say, 'if Bleach's anime can rise from the dead after a decade, any franchise can!' just think, we're now also getting (Jul '24) a new Monogatari from SHAFT with Off & Monster Season after (not including the movies' 1-3 'omnibus' movie back in Jan. '24) Zoku Owarimonogatari aired in May '19... so around 5 years!
@KiliianSleipnir I think you're forgetting that OLM Team Kojima, which was responsible for Komi,s adaptation, mostly left in order to create Bugfilms.
May 28, 3:10 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Oongbuh
@KiliianSleipnir I think you're forgetting that OLM Team Kojima, which was responsible for Komi,s adaptation, mostly left in order to create Bugfilms.
@Oongbuh huh, i didn't know that. not that it matters anyways but when did that 'team' dissolve and begin their new startup? also, source that 'team' responsible for Komi-san's ENTIRE production cycle if you don't mind?

i was merely looking at MAL's filmography for OLM 'just' post Komi-san S2 finishing up to demonstrate their OVERALL ability to handle THAT many projects in two years. as well as their ability to handle more than one project at once. thus, stating that a Komi-san S3 SHOULD have been possible (if not probable) within the past two years due to OLM's history of projects post Komi-san S2.

i've never read that deep into ANY anime's production history (in 30 years). well, other than a one-month long, timezone spanning, two-person argument online about 'Index and Railgun's anime have always sucked because these reasons'. the blathering idiotic troller couldn't keep a coherent argument going because i kept EXPLODING every. single. point. they made due to their UTTER lack of any kind of research. apparently, that bumbling moron thought they knew what the hell was going on INSIDE J.C. Staff's offices merely because they had watched Funimation's dubs of the franchise. they didn't even know the two projects only shared... i think it was two or three staff members between EVERY Season of Index and Railgun. they also didn't know JC's entire filmography or even the airdates in Japan for all those projects. the boob wasn't even ON MAL to start with, this was a Facebook anime-picture sharing group.

the 'owners' of that FB Group even told the stooge more than once stuff like, 'this guy knows his shit. we've checked his sources and info and you don't know what you're talking about. drop the subject or get ejected from the Group and mass-blocked by all the members.' of course the mouth breather finally posted a vitriolic insult-filled response about 'fat dirty anime nerds living in their parents' basements' and other ravings... that post got them booted from the group and it lead to the 100 Group members mass 'canceling' that person by ALSO publicly 'sharing' the loser's FB ID (and the whole discussion thread) to OTHER anime groups we knew or were members of.

most of the folks i've interacted with IRL or online about anime since i started watching it back in 1990 are casuals or moderate enthusiasts. shrug. 80% of them just don't know all that much and that leads to them forming incorrect opinions. i do my best to help out where i can, when i have the time. :)
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

128 by santiagoasa »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2022

112 by santiagoasa »»
Jun 22, 2:57 PM

» Manga after this Season & S3 when

Ghost-of-Uchiha - Jun 8

8 by Kellyu21 »»
Jun 15, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

191 by cringylmao »»
Jun 8, 4:12 AM

» To the manga readers..

Zayed_Iftekher - Jun 4

8 by adaminop »»
Jun 5, 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.