Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
This is the end of the season, lads. Figured I'd return to make this thread since it wasn't up yet and I've plopped down my review.

Not going to type out my thoughts in detail, I'll just copy over what I put in the reddit discussion thread earlier today. Hope everyone enjoyed Flame as much as I did c:

Yeah, so

Mikado battles seem to just be inherently boring to me, even if I do like the dialogue this episode. I think it's because his only opponent has been Light so far, and their deck concepts are essentially the same thing- transform a follower into a new thing. Sure, Mikado transforms them in the hand while Light needs to play them with an amulet on the field, but they still ultimately end up just being souped up versions of the original. It also doesn't help the finisher is Dual Mode Alpha, which... honestly, I just want to see one of the other two by now.

the last words effect was also just kinda lame lmao.

Don't take all that for me not liking the episode, though. I do. Though I am mildly curious how the rankings ended up looking, considering that while Mikado did lose, he only got knocked from 1st place to 2nd. That leaves only 5 places for the rest of the main cast, and there's already 5 other people in just Seventh Flame alone. You can't squeeze everyone and Ryoga in, so did someone just like... not make it? I'm real curious to see what they do with this, but it'll have to wait to next season.
AmmokkxApr 17, 2023 5:59 AM
Mar 25, 2023 1:02 PM

Mar 2012
I surprisingly enjoyed it. Didn't expect this to get a whole second season, but it'll help flesh out the characters even more. Things are looking bright for this franchise.
Mar 26, 2023 1:52 AM
May 2018
Did Mikado just do a missplay there? He could just attack with Chaotic Angel twice directly to leader to deal 4 total damage (after damage reduction by Dual Mode Alpha) then simply use turn end effect to deal another 3 damage without destroying Dual Mode Alpha
Mar 26, 2023 9:51 AM
Sep 2010
never expected this to be the last episode, thought the seven shadows stuff would just be continued in this but next series should be fun.
Mar 30, 2023 3:39 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Phenomenal ep!
i like Tenryu Light better as an MC compared to Hiro because his fights were realistic and he lost so many times and gained immense strength with all those failures unlike Hiro (unli win lolz)
waiting for S2!!!
5/5.
as for the girl characters...the one that i simp for is Tsubasa Takanashi and her young MILF mom! guhehe!
7/10.

Apr 9, 2023 3:01 PM
May 2014
Good but need more Action while card battle
May 9, 2023 11:33 AM

Nov 2009
LOL

I didn't expect ep 50 to be the last for this "season".

My PC broke like 3+ weeks ago and I haven't watched anime since then.

Was about to watch this series, I had last watch episode 50 and it didn't felt like an actual end, and the sites I watch this at still had it as "ongoing" but was still at episode 50.

I thought the anime was going on another "Haitus" like bunch of other anime had earlier this year.

Turns out it was literally the end of the season...

___ ___ ___

BTW, some ppls says End of "season" while some ppls says "series"

Which is it? is the Shadowverse Flame for this "MC" over? like how Shadowverse and Flame had different MCs.

Will they continue with the same MC or will there be a different MC?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 47 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Mar 4, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Mar 26, 2023 4:55 AM

» I found the second opening song

AnimeShockz - Mar 21, 2023

1 by AnimeFan500 »»
Mar 21, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 49 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Mar 19, 2023

2 by Morcombe1990 »»
Mar 20, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 1 Discussion

tyoshi9 - Apr 1, 2022

12 by ZizalTk_ »»
Mar 19, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 48 Discussion

Nayrael - Mar 11, 2023

4 by matias067 »»
Mar 15, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.