Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2023 9:09 PM
Sep 2010
Ren won O_O never expected that
Mar 9, 2023 9:22 AM

Oct 2008
yes even me quite surprised Ren immediately reached Top 10 but its just Day 3 so probs she'll go down even if won't do any battles...you know as they say: "keep the best for the last" lolz
5/5.
next battle would be surely insane difficult for Tsubasa cuz i think that grandmaster megane (low-spirits[inverse of lively personality]) sensei won't accept being defeated twice consecutive in a row huh...

Mar 13, 2023 12:21 PM

Nov 2009
And then Ren wins by pulling out a random new card that deals the EXACT amount of damage.

And somehow the Insect girl gave Ren 4500 points out of no where that pushes Ren all the way up. (cause I am sure if this was normal battle, Ren would only get 1000 points max for winning)

But this also means players can control how much points they want to give to other... which is weird, cause I was under the impression at the beginning that points distribution is automatically determined by the "system".

___ ___ ___

They really love pushing the "Shadowcraft" in "Shadowverse" huh...

Well, we get to see more of dead-eyes Teach's gameplay I guess.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 26, 2023 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
amlg said:
And then Ren wins by pulling out a random new card that deals the EXACT amount of damage.

And somehow the Insect girl gave Ren 4500 points out of no where that pushes Ren all the way up. (cause I am sure if this was normal battle, Ren would only get 1000 points max for winning)

But this also means players can control how much points they want to give to other... which is weird, cause I was under the impression at the beginning that points distribution is automatically determined by the "system".

___ ___ ___

They really love pushing the "Shadowcraft" in "Shadowverse" huh...

Well, we get to see more of dead-eyes Teach's gameplay I guess.
i think that the reason why ren got all those points is due to the fact that Seven shawdows members are worth more than normal players.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 50 Discussion

Ammokkx - Mar 25, 2023

6 by amlg »»
May 9, 2023 11:33 AM

» I found the second opening song

AnimeShockz - Mar 21, 2023

1 by AnimeFan500 »»
Mar 21, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 49 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Mar 19, 2023

2 by Morcombe1990 »»
Mar 20, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 1 Discussion

tyoshi9 - Apr 1, 2022

12 by ZizalTk_ »»
Mar 19, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 48 Discussion

Nayrael - Mar 11, 2023

4 by matias067 »»
Mar 15, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.