Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 15, 2023 11:45 AM
Apr 2020
I immediately started reading the LN after watching the first episode (it was my first light novel) since people were saying that the LN is waaay better and the manga was the worst of the 3. I gotta say, after reading the LN, the fact that this probably won't get a 2nd season is painful.

The later parts after the anime just keep getting better and better. It honestly felt like the first 5 volumes were just an introduction and the real story is only starting. 

I really want a season 2 and it just feel like such a shame that it ends here. Hopefully I'm wrong and they make another season
Feb 15, 2023 12:43 PM
Jan 2021
It is a good show , season 2 would be great
Feb 15, 2023 12:47 PM
Jul 2022
Yes, a season 2 would be amazing! Love the show.
Feb 15, 2023 1:02 PM
Deez

Jul 2021
I love love love this story. I really want a season 2. I bought the LN but haven't finished it, maybe it's time to start again
Feb 15, 2023 2:23 PM
Aug 2021
It better get a second season with that cliff hanger they gave us
Feb 15, 2023 2:52 PM
Aug 2021
NXT_2006 said:
I immediately started reading the LN after watching the first episode (it was my first light novel) since people were saying that the LN is waaay better and the manga was the worst of the 3. I gotta say, after reading the LN, the fact that this probably won't get a 2nd season is painful.

The later parts after the anime just keep getting better and better. It honestly felt like the first 5 volumes were just an introduction and the real story is only starting. 

I really want a season 2 and it just feel like such a shame that it ends here. Hopefully I'm wrong and they make another season

with my smartphone in another world gota a second season. That trash got a second season. So I think the chances are high for this to get a second season. Even from a business perspective, this is a good choice for a second season since it's an isekai (which are very popular right now) and a popular one at that. So yeah, it'll probably get a second season. The real question is when, not if.
Feb 15, 2023 4:22 PM
Jul 2022
NXT_2006 said:

I'm fully caught up on the LNs. The story continues to get better and better as it goes! The twists and turns that it has are great! Unfortunately, the next one (volume 16) will be the last. I plan to reread the whole series before I read that one, though, so I can finish it on a strong note.
Feb 15, 2023 8:58 PM

Apr 2021
Somwhtrational said:
NXT_2006 said:

with my smartphone in another world gota a second season. That trash got a second season. So I think the chances are high for this to get a second season. Even from a business perspective, this is a good choice for a second season since it's an isekai (which are very popular right now) and a popular one at that. So yeah, it'll probably get a second season. The real question is when, not if.

Smartphone wasn’t trash… ever think the reason it got a second season is because it was liked.

Dissing anime you can’t appreciate does not make this show better.

This anime was good, but I don’t think it was well received, that’s why they hesitate or are waiting.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 16, 2023 3:18 AM
Jun 2020
agreed. I enjoyed it the first time I watched it and it was even better on the rewatch. To the point that I changed my score. It was really starting to get good at the end of season 1 finally accessing her arachnid form with her human torso. I'm surprised it wasn't renewed off the rip, I thought it did pretty well but now I hardly hear of it. CR only ever recommends it to me at the bottom listed with the other shows that don't typically get recommended
Feb 16, 2023 7:13 AM
Jan 2022
I mean the ending of season 1 was basically hook up for season 2. which means there's might be a plan for season 2. or maybe not (like tower of God). shame
Feb 16, 2023 7:25 AM
Apr 2021
The final few eps in season 1 had some pretty rough animation… it was a bit disappointing they went out like that, but that said I’m still quite interested in the story and will most likely continue the story with the LN if there is no season 2.
Feb 16, 2023 11:48 AM
Apr 2020
magnumblade said:
The final few eps in season 1 had some pretty rough animation… it was a bit disappointing they went out like that, but that said I’m still quite interested in the story and will most likely continue the story with the LN if there is no season 2.

I really recommend the LN! Its incredible. The way the story is told is like no other I've ever read, pretty unique. If u liked the anime, you'll probably love the LN.

Plus the parts of the anime that people didn't like are done much better in the LN
Feb 16, 2023 2:24 PM
Dec 2021
Yeah, it actually gets really good in the later episodes and the ln from book 5 onward. The begining isn't really bad either, just stretched out too long in my personal opinion.
Feb 18, 2023 9:16 PM
Oct 2021
I read the manga first and thought it was way better than the anime but I’m still hoping for a season 2!
Apr 5, 4:02 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Usual_Vermicelli
I mean the ending of season 1 was basically hook up for season 2. which means there's might be a plan for season 2. or maybe not (like tower of God). shame
@Usual_Vermicelli late here but nope
if it were to get a second season, the conclusion of that fight would still not be seen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

140 by Psicrom »»
May 26, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

370 by Youtube_Zero »»
May 9, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

138 by LunaInkChan »»
Apr 26, 11:17 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.