Forum Settings
Forums

Can't find Bokura no Yoake or any info about it

New
Jan 22, 2023 6:54 AM

Nov 2016
Greetings,

Apparently trying to watch this anime online, or Chuck forbid, finding anywhere where you can actually download it is like trying to find the Lost Grail. So...What gives? Does anyone have any clues?
I have literally even tried finding information about why I can't find information about this...But I can't find anything...Did it get canceled? Delayed? What gives?

Any help is appreciated. 

Domo.
What is real ? How do you define real ?
Jan 22, 2023 7:11 AM

Dec 2015
According to the official website the blu-ray/DVD version will be released 28th of April, so there cannot be pirated version yet. Someone could've recorded it in the cinema, but doubt anyone would have bothered with that movie. Don't know about releases on streaming platforms. Probably around the same time, if ever.
Jan 22, 2023 7:57 AM

Nov 2016
SkyfallStar said:
According to the official website the blu-ray/DVD version will be released 28th of April, so there cannot be pirated version yet. Someone could've recorded it in the cinema, but doubt anyone would have bothered with that movie. Don't know about releases on streaming platforms. Probably around the same time, if ever.

Oh, really? Wow...Almost everywhere I searched stated the movie had already been released or was planned to be released during fall 2022, so I had no idea it was supposed to come out during April. 
 That's a load off my mind...This has been bugging me so much for the past few days since I couldn't find any concrete info about it.

Thanks for the news/update mate!
What is real ? How do you define real ?
Jan 22, 2023 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
MrAndersonX said:
SkyfallStar said:

Oh, really? Wow...Almost everywhere I searched stated the movie had already been released or was planned to be released during fall 2022, so I had no idea it was supposed to come out during April. 
 That's a load off my mind...This has been bugging me so much for the past few days since I couldn't find any concrete info about it.

the date on mal is the date it comes out in theaters i think, so that might be why it’s listed as fall 2022 instead of april. :]
Jan 22, 2023 8:05 AM

Aug 2011
MrAndersonX said:

It's true that it was released in Japanese theaters in fall 2022, but it won't end up online until the DVD/BD version is released and/or it's officially streamed somewhere. There's usually a pretty long gap between the two dates.
Jan 22, 2023 8:06 AM

Dec 2015
MrAndersonX said:
SkyfallStar said:

Well the theatrical release was in fall to be correct. Usually there is about half a year of wait time, until a movie is released physically or online.

No problem.
May 23, 10:54 PM

Jan 2018
Still not able to find this in mid 2024. Where have people had luck finding this movie at?

More topics from this board

» Best tearjerking anime in the 2020's (there are any?) ( 1 2 )

Rob7 - Jul 9

51 by Ba-Cii10 »»
22 seconds ago

Poll: » Best character with finite mana

Catalano - 6 hours ago

11 by Vaturna »»
2 minutes ago

» What seasonal anime had disappointed you over time this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 2 hours ago

30 by Zakatsuki_ »»
2 minutes ago

» How I started a fight. By saying let's fight Naruto is Goat!

Ken__Kaneki__Kun - Sep 19

11 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

» Adventure/Action Shounen with the Best and Worst ROMANCE (just the ones that even tried)

Rob7 - 5 minutes ago

0 by Rob7 »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.