Forum Settings
Forums
Gahi-chan!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2022 4:23 AM

Dec 2009
I don't exactly regret purchasing Gahi-chan's first volume, because I didn't have a choice since it's not scanlated by fans, nor do I know how to read Japanese yet, and I was eager to read Chirotata's first serialized manga.

But this was very disappointing...
I get that he wanted to create this type of manga with this fetish of his,
but for how mediocre it is in its story and character, while ultimately being a meaningless erotic manga, it'd be far better as a hentai with sex instead.

It's really bad.
The art is very nice, and it's fairly erotic and beautiful, with a hint of tiny charm to the loving heroine and tentacles, but this manga is shit.
Even with the "good" potential foreshadowing of Ruki secretly having low self-esteem and the future of the guy eventually becoming a successful Mangaka, with their relationship eventually turning into mutual feelings of love.

Completely cliche, unoriginal, and dull.
A somewhat naturally perverted virgin failing Mangaka male protagonist,
with an airhead innocent Gahi in the female protagonist Ruki who's a fan and loves the guy,
with two other gahi's of; one abusive bully landlord who constantly belittles the guy while hiding her identity, and the classic abusive uncreative tsundere who's a friend back from Ruki's village.

Basic subpar explosive cooking, airhead clinginess, oblivious jealousy and love, misunderstandings, abuse, unrealistic erotica, and virgin arousal, with the occasional jump scare of her true cute-looking youkai tentacle form.

... Unlike Chirotata's Mimic Girl which I love,
this completely lacked the unique and rare charm that Mimic Girl had.
Instead, it's another mediocre idiotic exagerrated erotic forced comedic manga that would benefit more as a hentai.

In Mimic Girl, there was a great charm to the heroine mimic girl posing as a human maid, happily living with her master who she loves, while hiding her identity to the public.
The contrast of her terrifying human form deforming into bits of her scary original mimic form, and her adorable reactions of embarassement and moments of affections was incredibly captivating and sweet.

What a fucking shame. I hope he resumes Mimic Girl sooner than later. It's been on hiatus for years.
May 20, 2023 1:36 PM
Nov 2020
story: 9
overall story is nice not a lots of character but they all have ther own thing. A litle echi and commedi mixed together.

art: 8
the art is nice the character looks and feel alive. lots of emotion and expression good body proportion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gahi-chan! Chapter 2 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 11, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Oct 11, 2022 3:09 AM

Poll: » Gahi-chan! Chapter 1 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 11, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Oct 11, 2022 2:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.