Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2022 11:50 AM
Mar 2019
After taking revenge on the traitor and kidnapping the Demon Princess, Xiu goes on the run.
The Demons then announce that Xiu is one of them, which means his own Kingdom denounces him as the Traitor.
He now cannot return home and his fellow Men may have to hunt him down.
A really Good Donghua, though at times it can drag a little, don't let that put you off though.
bushman66Sep 26, 2022 8:04 PM
Sep 21, 2022 5:46 PM
Oct 2020
wait is this it for zhi chuan season?
Sep 26, 2022 7:19 PM

Jan 2015
It seems that this was the end I expected much more because it started so well and then there were moments when it dragged on so long that I almost gave up.
Anyway I dragged myself to this ending which seems to have some chance of getting more interesting.
I really hope they give us a second season so it won't be boring ><
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Sep 29, 2022 7:44 PM
Jan 2022
@FaAsian In my opinion the first arc of the ZiChuan novel, was in my opinion the weakest one. There were too many things going on and the novel is basically split into two separate arcs. The second arc (which should be the second season) is much more focused.
Sep 30, 2022 3:33 PM

Jan 2015
GPDonghua said:
@FaAsian In my opinion the first arc of the ZiChuan novel, was in my opinion the weakest one. There were too many things going on and the novel is basically split into two separate arcs. The second arc (which should be the second season) is much more focused.

I liked the beginning because it felt like kingdom but with much more information and potential with story, animation, characters.....
There aren't many that I see and like in this genre but at the beginning it could hook me

I don't read the novel but if it has a 2nd season I believe it will have good chances for development because of the way it ended...
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Nov 27, 2022 3:24 PM
Dec 2012
No aguardo da próxima temporada para conferir o que seria o segredo de um dos personagens e a conexão desse segredo aos demais
Nov 12, 2023 1:08 PM

May 2016
This was such an awesome dongua.. not sure why the low rating on MAL? I hope there is a a season 2.
May 28, 6:41 AM

Nov 2019
We could have honestly skipped the middle arcs with all the random political talks to be honest. It didn't feel substantial enough to keep in anyway given the plot focus did a 180 and they ended up just giving up on the Far East.

Xiu manages to escape with Princess Kardan but now he is in a tough spot since he is no longer part of the Empire.
It seems like we see that he is caught and eliminated by the demon faction judging by the end scene. Looking forward to seeing a second season if this gets any better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zi Chuan Episode 41 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 16, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 28, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Zi Chuan Episode 40 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 8, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 28, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Zi Chuan Episode 39 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 2, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 28, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Zi Chuan Episode 38 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 30, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 28, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Zi Chuan Episode 37 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 16, 2022

1 by ST63LTH »»
May 28, 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.