Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2022 4:24 PM

Aug 2017
Has this author been getting tips from the mangaka of Rent-a-Girlfriend? Because some of these scenes are very similar.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jun 9, 2022 4:13 AM

Jun 2021
really? hmm.... I myself haven't read the Rent-a-Girlfriend manga yet... can you please elaborate? so that I can understand of what you meant.

"Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel."

Jun 9, 2022 4:25 AM

Aug 2017
notshiro17 said:
really? hmm.... I myself haven't read the Rent-a-Girlfriend manga yet... can you please elaborate? so that I can understand of what you meant.
I meant the scene where he imagined his sister getting fucked by a random guy reminded me of the infamous Rent a Girlfriend manga netorare scene where Kazuya gets a boner while in a pool from imagining Chizuru being fucked by a random dude with a beret on.

Jun 9, 2022 4:44 AM

Jun 2021
Remocracy said:
notshiro17 said:
I meant the scene where he imagined his sister getting fucked by a random guy reminded me of the infamous Rent a Girlfriend manga netorare scene where Kazuya gets a boner while in a pool from imagining Chizuru being fucked by a random dude with a beret on.

damn, I didn't know that... was it canon? lol.

hmm, now that you mentioned that kind of thing... it made me to remember that one hentai I've read a long ago and it kinda have a similar scene too (but different). he can't get turned on to his wife, if she didn't got fook by a another guy. so he enjoys watching them do it. but sadly I forgot the title of the manga... it was kinda out of this world thing... and I just happen to read that sh*t too.

"Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel."

Jun 9, 2022 4:45 AM

Aug 2017
notshiro17 said:
Remocracy said:

hmm, now that you mentioned that kind of thing... it made me to remember that one hentai I've read a long ago and it kinda have a similar scene too (but different). he can't get turned on to his wife, if she didn't got fook by a another guy. so he enjoys watching them do it. but sadly I forgot the title of the manga... it was kinda out of this world thing... and I just happen to read that sh*t too.
Unfortunately for Rent-a-Girlfriend it is very canon, just google Rent a Girlfriend Chapter 218 (or even read the MAL forum thread on chapter 218 in RaG manga page)

Jun 9, 2022 5:03 AM

Jun 2021
Remocracy said:
notshiro17 said:

Unfortunately for Rent-a-Girlfriend it is very canon, just google Rent a Girlfriend Chapter 218 (or even read the MAL forum thread on chapter 218 in RaG manga page)

ha. I guess so... hmm, I'll try to read that soon.

anyways, thanks for telling me the details.
see you on the another chapter release! >.<
ciao!

Jun 9, 2022 5:04 AM

Aug 2017
notshiro17 said:
Remocracy said:

ciao!
Actually, as a rent-a-girlfriend reader, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT, AND I REPEAT NOT, READ RENT-A-GIRLFRIEND. It's the worst manga I've ever read in my life

Jun 9, 2022 5:08 AM

Jun 2021
Remocracy said:
notshiro17 said:

ciao!
Actually, as a rent-a-girlfriend reader, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT, AND I REPEAT NOT, READ RENT-A-GIRLFRIEND. It's the worst manga I've ever read in my life

eh, really? maji desu ka? why did you say that? can you tell us the very reason of why we shouldn't read kanojo okarishimasu?

Edit: well, uh- I guess you're right. I don't think I will gonna read the "rent a girlfriend" nor even watch the anime version anymore. I just checked the chapter you've just said and it was just so awful.
notshiro17Jun 9, 2022 5:29 AM

Jun 9, 2022 6:50 AM

Aug 2017
notshiro17 said:
Remocracy said:

eh, really? maji desu ka? why did you say that? can you tell us the very reason of why we shouldn't read kanojo okarishimasu?

Edit: well, uh- I guess you're right. I don't think I will gonna read the "rent a girlfriend" nor even watch the anime version anymore. I just checked the chapter you've just said and it was just so awful.
See I told you so. The biggest issue is that there is no lasting character development from Chapter 160 onwards (we're on Chapter 230-something so that's a long ass time)

Jun 9, 2022 8:39 AM

Jun 2021
Remocracy said:
notshiro17 said:

See I told you so. The biggest issue is that there is no lasting character development from Chapter 160 onwards (we're on Chapter 230-something so that's a long ass time)

daaang, that long, huh? that would be boring as heck.
ooh, I just realized of the meaning of your signature "Biggest Regret". I see what you mean... I feel 'ya...
notshiro17Jun 9, 2022 8:48 AM

Jun 9, 2022 3:10 PM

Aug 2017
notshiro17 said:
Remocracy said:

ooh, I just realized of the meaning of your signature "Biggest Regret". I see what you mean... I feel 'ya...
It's absolutely the worst. First of all 10 chapters were spent clearing up a misunderstanding about a used condom wrapper (girl literally just open one and threw it out) so yea very "high quality" manga story

Jun 10, 2022 12:32 AM

Jun 2021
Remocracy said:
notshiro17 said:

It's absolutely the worst. First of all 10 chapters were spent clearing up a misunderstanding about a used condom wrapper (girl literally just open one and threw it out) so yea very "high quality" manga story

lmao. it is a very high quality indeed, lol.
notshiro17Jun 10, 2022 12:41 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto Chapter 1 Discussion

Remocracy - Jan 22, 2022

4 by CastielRuiz »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto Chapter 18 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 3, 2023

7 by ss4chris »»
May 26, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto Chapter 2 Discussion

Remocracy - Feb 27, 2022

4 by yury0658 »»
Jan 6, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto Chapter 4 Discussion

Langres - Aug 12, 2022

0 by Langres »»
Aug 12, 2022 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.