Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2021 6:04 AM
Dec 2020
If anyone knows then please answer...
I was thinking of reading but I saw only 11 chapters of no game no Life so I wanted to ask...
Jan 25, 2021 5:56 PM
May 2020
I heard that the manga was cancelled/discontinued, i'm not sure why. But looking by the progress, it is really slow that i'm even questioning its publishment. Well, in short, it may be discontinued.
Feb 10, 2021 12:14 AM
Jul 2020
Tenzin_Namkha232 said:
I was thinking of reading but I saw only 11 chapters of no game no Life so I wanted to ask...

I've just finished the anime and searched for some information. It's adapted from a light novel that is still ongoing and the last volume (the 10th I think) was released in 2018 (the previous one was from 2016 I think). The anime adapted from the 1st to the 3rd volume and the film adapted the 5th. They also produced a manga adaptation but it only has two volumes and I don't know much about it.
Feb 16, 2021 7:02 AM

Sep 2020
I've just finished the anime and searched for some information. It's adapted from a light novel that is still ongoing and the last volume (the 10th I think) was released in 2018 (the previous one was from 2016 I think). The anime adapted from the 1st to the 3rd volume and the film adapted the 5th. They also produced a manga adaptation but it only has two volumes and I don't know much about it.

You were correct on the anime adapting the the 1st to 3rd volume, but they completely skipped the 4th and 5th. The movie was adapted from volume 6.
It's also worth noting that the anime end scene was actually from the start of volume 7 which raised the question of whether they were actually planning a second or not.

Tenzin_Namkha232 said:

No official statement was made. It's as good as dead as of now, but youll never know they may continue it one day.
Feb 16, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2018
Hiatus same as the Light Novel.
Mar 19, 2021 9:57 PM
Mar 2021
I saw a discussion in reddit and they say that the whole series of No game No life was cancelled due to the author caught taking someone elses idea, they also said that No game No life having no season 2 has nothing to do with this whole "plagiarizing" claims, since the prequel of the series was made after the claims were made. It really saddened me, I've been waiting for so long and looking forward to the season 2 since the anime ended with a cliffhanger, But i guess that wouldn't be possible.
Manga list
Anime list
Forum Posts
Mar 20, 2021 2:28 AM

Jul 2020
Why don't you just read the Light novel?As they are way better.
Chikaaaaaaa said:
I saw a discussion in reddit and they say that the whole series of No game No life was cancelled due to the author caught taking someone elses idea, they also said that No game No life having no season 2 has nothing to do with this whole "plagiarizing" claims, since the prequel of the series was made after the claims were made. It really saddened me, I've been waiting for so long and looking forward to the season 2 since the anime ended with a cliffhanger, But i guess that wouldn't be possible.

And then i say fuck the author.(If that is really true)

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 20, 2021 2:47 AM
Mar 2021
Sadly, the light novel and manga of the series is also in hiatus. So that means if i read the light novel i still wouldn't get satisfied because the outcome will still going to end in a cliffhanger.
Manga list
Anime list
Forum Posts
Mar 20, 2021 5:07 AM

Jul 2020
Chikaaaaaaa said:
what????, taking someone else ideas??
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Mar 20, 2021 6:42 PM
Mar 2021
the_uwu said:
Chikaaaaaaa said:
what????, taking someone else ideas??

Yes, the artist was caught tracing someone elses artwork, but the artist apologised and corrected the artworks for later releases, It's really sad how this whole plagiarism claims is affecting the series tho. I also saw that the artist is planning on writing the volume 11 of NGNLs light novel so maybe it's not entirely cancelled. All we can do for now is pretty much wait for the news and hope that it goes well.
Manga list
Anime list
Forum Posts
Aug 17, 2021 6:53 AM
Jan 2016
From what I've heard the author has some kind of illnes. It's the reason he made NGNL as a Light Novel instead of a Manga so he doesn't have to draw as much. Because of that he had to go on hiatus after Vol 10 but I think recently he stated on twitter that he started again with Vol 11.

Since the Manga is also done by him (with some help from his wife) it also depends on his health if he can work on it.

On the tracing accusations: I don't know exactly what came out of it, but both the movie and Vol 10 where released after the accusations so it wasn't canceled because of that
Nov 11, 2021 12:49 AM
Jan 2020
The 27th of this month, new chapter.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

U_Guylherme - Aug 20, 2023

1 by Kyrisuu »»
Aug 20, 2023 8:17 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2017

4 by Rice_Believer »»
Sep 25, 2022 8:38 AM

» NEW MANGA ADAPTATION!

XO2HKIM - Nov 11, 2021

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 30, 2021 2:39 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 11 Discussion

mangalicker94 - Nov 9, 2019

3 by amebunnni »»
Jan 10, 2021 9:19 AM

» god is the rating off

LaymKH - Mar 10, 2020

10 by LaymKH »»
Apr 10, 2020 5:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.