Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2020 12:11 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It feels surreal to be reading another one of Miura's work when Berserk has yet to reach its conclusion but this has me very intrigued. I definitely did not expect the setting to be focused on Greek mythology and I feel like this story has some great potential to reach exceptional heights.

Usum's craftsmanship has me really excited to see what marvels she would come up with to help herself later on.

Dec 11, 2020 10:38 PM
Feb 2020
This is the first manga of Moira’s I’m reading, I’ve watched the original beserk and it was amazing but haven’t got around to reading it but I overall liked this first chapter. The art is in my opinion great and is realistic as many other seinen manga. I thought that main character Usumgallu is pretty good as of now, the introduction in my opinion was beautiful and got me hype to read it, and the incorporation of mythology is great but I feel that they could’ve added Pan in later as I felt the chapter was really jam packed. But overall I give it a 4/5.
Apr 3, 2023 4:32 PM
Jun 2022
isn't the old dude just Leonardo da Vinci?
Apr 11, 2023 11:08 AM
Dec 2017
🐓 Awesome. Galo made the watermill in an instant, it seems. Just one page. How is this even possible, I don't know. Magic.

More topics from this board

» Duranki - Chapter 6.5 - Amazones - Duranki 's Prototype Scenario [Volume Extra]

daywithoutgames - Apr 18

2 by ftv_mark »»
May 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 6 Discussion

Cynocid - May 12, 2020

16 by Sashalvy »»
Jan 3, 11:12 PM

» Duranki Cancelled

ALOC - Sep 12, 2021

9 by YungFluiter »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 5 Discussion

Chronowarp - Mar 13, 2020

14 by Adnash »»
Mar 23, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 4 Discussion

Soulblight - Jan 25, 2020

9 by Adnash »»
Mar 20, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.