Forum Settings
Forums
Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2020 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I still think this manga would've been better if it was drawn in a format other than 4-koma, but in the scene where Nijuku and Sanju got left behind it worked really well. We also got to know why Kuro was getting bandages every time she visited a town before.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Aug 3, 2020 4:13 AM

Feb 2020
Oh, so Kuro is apparently ill... I wonder what she's really suffering from. It definitely explains why she's carrying a coffin but... That's sad ! I have a bad feeling this story won't have a truly happy ending but I really hope to be wrong, I've grown too attached to the characters for something bad to happen to them. Protect those children. (Plus, we learned that Kuro is underage, so that means she isn't even an adult... Poor girl, so young and already so wounded, physically but also mentally apparently.)

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 29, 2022

3 by num-ami-dabutz »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Shoulder-a-Coffin, Kuro Chapter 1 Discussion

De-JaY - Oct 14, 2008

4 by Fafette »»
Jul 16, 2020 8:17 AM

Poll: » Hitsugikatsugi no Kuro.: Kaichu Tabi no Wa Chapter 66 Discussion

Genoard - May 9, 2020

0 by Genoard »»
May 9, 2020 8:06 AM

Poll: » Hitsugikatsugi no Kuro.: Kaichu Tabi no Wa Chapter 65 Discussion

Genoard - May 9, 2020

0 by Genoard »»
May 9, 2020 6:13 AM

Poll: » Hitsugikatsugi no Kuro.: Kaichu Tabi no Wa Chapter 64 Discussion

Genoard - May 9, 2020

0 by Genoard »»
May 9, 2020 4:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.