Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2019 11:53 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God, what a mess of an ending that was. So, if i got this right, Kumi's mind was transferred into Kasumi's borg and now she is just a sentient bunch of hair and for some reason Yuri and Kasumi are super happy about it??

BUT in the last page of chapter 5 and in the end of a last extra chapter she is somehow back in human form? Just how???

AND to add to all that Kumi and Kasumi decide to move over to America out of the blue????

At this point i'm scared to think about what Alien 9 Next will bring to the table.
GenoardNov 28, 2022 8:55 AM
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Nov 28, 2022 8:39 AM
Dec 2020
HUH? What does any of this mean? Why do Borgs become hair? What is happening? Why did Monami start randomly singing? What the fuck?
Mar 4, 6:12 AM
May 2018
The ending for the first series was better and I'm sorry to say this, but Monami has no reason to exist everything she did could have been done by another previously introduced character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alien 9: Emulators Chapter 7 Discussion

Indochina - Sep 28, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 4, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Alien 9: Emulators Chapter 4 Discussion

Indochina - Sep 28, 2020

0 by Indochina »»
Sep 28, 2020 5:16 PM

Poll: » Alien 9: Emulators Chapter 3 Discussion

Genoard - Aug 25, 2019

0 by Genoard »»
Aug 25, 2019 2:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.