Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2019 2:49 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah I am the one opening a poll for Episode 4 :-D

First of all I watched the raw Episode without Subs so I can't tell much about the further story or the dialog. But as long it is a Hentai who cares anyway, maybe when you read this, the subbed version is already out.

We start with the usual textboxes and review of the last episode.

It begins with a mad Onee-san which saw Kira cheating with the boyish girl starting with the letter "K" I guess (just a moment ago I new her name sorry).
Onee-san dressed like a teacher gives Kira a Paizuri with mouth. They go through some positions like doing it on the table and from behind with creamie pies. Then they switch to the naked apron while standing and also lying on the table with creamie pies again.

Kasuri's part is the second one. She meats Kira (dressed in her school uniform underneath her school swimsuit) in the women locker room but they suddenly need to hide inside a locker where they get in the mood. Why they both fall out of that locker she starts suck his dick. Trying different positions with creamie pies also. She gets dressed in her school uniform leaves and again our shocked Onee-san appears.

It's starting to repeat itself so I hope the next Episode offers more story or another female character.

Hope I can watch the subbed version soon.
JaponskiApr 27, 2019 2:53 PM
Apr 27, 2019 3:04 PM
Nov 2013
Teacher/nurse scene was pretty good, although not as good as the shower scene. Looking forward to seeing what Onee-san does after that ending
BlareyMay 2, 2019 8:35 PM
May 1, 2019 11:23 PM

Feb 2018
Good episode can't waiting for next.
May 3, 2019 6:38 AM
Oct 2013
Considering the short hair figure was not headless, the headlessness in the wall of text parts must of been to fully show the characters' back whose hair is too long and would thus cover the back if they were not headless.

With a lowest score of only 96% and he is still 2nd? Wonder what the 1st's scores were.
And not really convincing it's proof of his being too obsessed with sex thoughts. It's an amazing result if he really was obsessed (probably unless really easy assessment). What did he usually get previously?
And considering her accusation, why force on him more sexual play when it would likely hinder his studies further? Clearly an excuse of a pervert!

Her pantsu and panty stocking had clearly dried since when she was doing the paizuri fella! What amazing drying capabilities!

Hmm went to all the trouble of taking off suit just to put on apron? Didn't even showed taking off the suit or most of putting on the apron! ( `へ’ )
Pretty loose with the repeated nakadashi banging

Hmm? To invite him into the girl's locker room for sukumizu sex play and for him to just casually be in there, how shameless.
Was there a need for her to hide though? It was her own locker after all so would assume she has some kind of position there. And the locker was awfully empty, she had nothing in there? And if she did, it would all be placed on from the very bottom?? Also, no sign of her taken-off uniform. She just left it somewhere outside? That'd probably cause suspicion if anyone saw it.

Pretty slutty of tanned girl to handle his d in the locker and just casually take it for the fellatio when it was against her face. He was surprisingly quite uke in that position.
What perverts to so shamelessly bang in the girls locker room.
Since he came inside anyways it was probably in bad taste to then also bukkake on her body/mizugi to leave a stain to clean and probably a bad smell in the room.

What a coincidence that onee-chan walks by at exact moment after tanned girl leaves.

Overall showed off the bodies well in various positions and adequate movement. H action was nothing particularly special though.
User-sanMay 3, 2019 6:42 AM
May 4, 2019 3:11 PM

Sep 2010
Japonski said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah I am the one opening a poll for Episode 4 :-D

First of all I watched the raw Episode without Subs so I can't tell much about the further story or the dialog. But as long it is a Hentai who cares anyway, maybe when you read this, the subbed version is already out.

We start with the usual textboxes and review of the last episode.

It begins with a mad Onee-san which saw Kira cheating with the boyish girl starting with the letter "K" I guess (just a moment ago I new her name sorry).
Onee-san dressed like a teacher gives Kira a Paizuri with mouth. They go through some positions like doing it on the table and from behind with creamie pies. Then they switch to the naked apron while standing and also lying on the table with creamie pies again.

Kasuri's part is the second one. She meats Kira (dressed in her school uniform underneath her school swimsuit) in the women locker room but they suddenly need to hide inside a locker where they get in the mood. Why they both fall out of that locker she starts suck his dick. Trying different positions with creamie pies also. She gets dressed in her school uniform leaves and again our shocked Onee-san appears.

It's starting to repeat itself so I hope the next Episode offers more story or another female character.

Hope I can watch the subbed version soon.

Yeah now with subs everything is much more clear :-D
May 18, 2019 3:11 PM

Oct 2009
Japonski said:

Blarey said:
Looking forward to seeing what Onee-san does after that ending

Williem said:
Good episode can't waiting for next.

All of you talking about the next episode, did you not notice that:
1) there was no "...To be continued" card before the credits;
2) no preview scene after the credits, like there was in every episode before this one?

User-san said:
Considering the short hair figure was not headless, the headlessness in the wall of text parts must of been to fully show the characters' back whose hair is too long and would thus cover the back if they were not headless.

This is a good point actually. I am too stupid to have ever figured that out on my own
On the other hand, I didn't give much of a though to it, really

User-san said:
And considering her accusation, why force on him more sexual play when it would likely hinder his studies further? Clearly an excuse of a pervert!

She is not being consistent here indeed

User-san said:
Was there a need for her to hide though? It was her own locker after all so would assume she has some kind of position there. And the locker was awfully empty, she had nothing in there? And if she did, it would all be placed on from the very bottom??

Making some more good points here

User-san said:
Also, no sign of her taken-off uniform. She just left it somewhere outside? That'd probably cause suspicion if anyone saw it.

Yes and no. This thought crossed my mind, too, but having scattered clothes in the locker room is nothing to get surprised or suspicious about, in general

Sarasa kinda pushed herself onto Kira, but still I must say, what an unfaithful fella he is, repeatedly cheating like that without second thought with Kasuri. I mean, blowjob was one thing, but he could just stop right there
SerhiykoMay 18, 2019 4:13 PM
May 21, 2019 6:03 PM

Nov 2015
I wish if we can stop having more of that Loli
the anime name shows how it's about the Ane , why give us some unwanted loli
Feb 13, 2020 5:59 AM
Feb 2020
Aku kd hndk makan wadaiTtt
Aug 19, 2020 9:55 AM
Apr 2020
When will this anime me set to ended
Nov 14, 2020 9:15 PM

Oct 2015
hm.. in general a good hentai.

Would be better with a better animation and art.

The seiyus voices were kinda annoying, but I appreciate that there wasnt any turning off OSTs hehe

7/10
Sep 4, 2022 11:35 AM
Jan 2014
Tiene 2 escenas que están bastante bien
Dec 29, 2022 1:35 AM

Oct 2012
the end of ep 4 felt open ended wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Feb 27, 2019

5 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 29, 2018

3 by RighteousKiss »»
Mar 20, 2019 9:45 PM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 1, 2018

8 by TuTRyX »»
Dec 3, 2018 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.