Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2019 4:32 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Onee-chan changed before going to meet them? Or so I thought but it seemed she was at work at a family restaurant to which they went into.

Household collapse? Usually, it would be the case that it collapsed when you went after your younger brother!
Quite a shocked expression of onee-chan from kouhai sticking around XD

What pervert to knead his d with her knee and exposing the boob to be sucked in the restaurant and getting the pantsu all wet from it! Speaking of the boob, it seems she was no bra?
Probably would get caught in any surveillance footage and those shuttles were so slow, probably would of been seen by outside people as well. As if the kouhai didn't noticed anything.

Unbelievable pervert to expose his d and then do fella play right at the table and after making the commotion. Even exposing ass and pantsu for anyone behind and to the side to see! As if no one and the kouhai didn't noticed.
Speaking of exposed pantsu, it was not wet as in previous scene, so perhaps she dried it somehow or had an identical pair to replace it?
Surprisingly didn't ejaculate, so pretty much left him hanging.

But your pantsu were more wet from before you even sucked the d!
The brother was the one at fault? How??
Seems she didnt get to cum, well then it would be even after she left him hanging. She can finger herself or something to finish off XD

Thank him for the other time? Did she mean just the toilet or the sexual play even?
Surprisingly had pantsu on with the apron instead of full nude.
What pervert to intend to cook in such state of dress!
Cook his d?!
Kind of an awkward position to fella the d from over the sofa
That table was awfully far from the sofa. What even the purpose of it? Well it was convenient a space for her to fall into.
I wonder how they ended up on the other side behind the sofa and banging there. Might of been funny if they showed it, as it would of taken quite some effort to do.
Showed off her nice toned body quite well.

What bad timing to be seen by onee-can at exact moment leaving the room.

Overall h scenes were weak.
Feb 28, 2019 9:36 PM

Feb 2018
They fucked with Kira xD. But onee chan still the best
Mar 6, 2019 6:38 PM

Oct 2009
It almost seems like Sarasa is enjoying the whole situation

User-san said:

By cheating. This was probably her revenge of a sort

From the preview: "I haven't had sex since you took my virginity" - wait what? What about the one right in this episode?
SerhiykoMar 6, 2019 7:07 PM
Apr 6, 2019 2:33 PM

Sep 2010
Good Episode because Onee-chan in Maid uniform and sporty Girl in a naked apron.

Preview for ep 4 looks promising cause we will see the sporty bitch in her school swimsuit.
Sep 4, 2022 11:30 AM
Jan 2014
Muy genérico, no he visto nada nuevo
Dec 14, 2022 1:27 PM
Nov 2021
Serhiyko said:
It almost seems like Sarasa is enjoying the whole situation

User-san said:

By cheating. This was probably her revenge of a sort

From the preview: "I haven't had sex since you took my virginity" - wait what? What about the one right in this episode?
And the one nitpick I always have is Kira with no eyes, OUTSIDE of s*x scenes it's just a sign of laziness

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 4 Discussion

Japonski - Apr 27, 2019

11 by ss4chris »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:35 AM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 29, 2018

3 by RighteousKiss »»
Mar 20, 2019 9:45 PM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 1, 2018

8 by TuTRyX »»
Dec 3, 2018 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.