Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2018 9:53 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I know it's a hentai and all but was not a fan of the visuals during the first half. Felt like they put all the effort into the second half of the show while sloppily handling the first half. Well at least the second half was Leona's scene. It was pretty good, although pretty tame for my standards but good considering the lack of tentacle hentai lately. I dunno about you guys, but I'm all about that egg laying. Multiple eggs would have been even better. The tentacle censorship was a bit much though.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 22, 2018 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
The evil(?) loli commander's voice sounds awfully familiar but cannot pinpoint from where I heard if I have heard.

were those ladies with habits nuns? dressed awfully indecently if so
Tentacles and other movement was pretty flat, but quite fluid jiggling of bodies from being pounded.

That side view of the hero girl with the darkness cast on her made her look totally different.

Abducting ladies and making them birthing mothers most heinous. Also heinous to abduct the mens to steal their seeds. More rare in stories to have the males involved though. Quite a erotic ladies demons raping them in any case.
What slutty and loose race humans are to be able to breed with all demons XD

Interesting that all the world outside is red but just that room with the blue hair is not.
Was awfully obedient to let go of blue hair when told, but seems she was under some kind of control to strike after being let go?
Unexpected that he was actually a demon. Cant let her go as long she knew his true identity? that being the case, he revealed it Awfully casually or carelessly XD
Eh? In the end she got away and so easily, that's no good XD

funny how he so casually says 'just need to let me violate you' with a straight face XD
And what a convenient premise to encourage sex XD
Surprisingly fluid wrap of tentacles considering previous show of animation.
Only the inserting tentacle was mosaicked, the censoring criteria is quite strange.
She bled, and was confirmed Virgin!
Loled at her template 'definitely won't lose to the likes of these __' response.
Most cruel rape of her to cause such suffering and make her plead, and then to deny all those pleas in w most heartless way. Most helpless against the tentacle violation and restrainsts (*˘︶˘*)
And even forcing the birth of egg at the end guhehe
To have felt good and cumming from such corrupted play guhehe
And well most typical fate of Lady Knight type characters XD
she was most miserable at the end mentally wise, poor girl. Well she was saved at the end at least from whatever effect she would of got otherwise.

I wonder, the guys and girls raped by the other demons also feel as good?

Ed was not bad. Slightly cool.

There quite a lot of technical mechanics and explanation.
User-sanDec 22, 2018 4:49 AM
Dec 27, 2018 2:47 AM

Apr 2011
Nice visuals. But I'm a fan of tentacles.
Jan 10, 2022 10:50 PM
Jan 2022
I like this anime cause ummm..... you know...
Feb 8, 2023 8:02 PM

Jul 2021
No começo pensei que seria uma animação de baixo orçamento, porém fui surpreendida positivamente. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 9, 2020

0 by User-san »»
Mar 9, 2020 5:16 AM

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 8, 2019

1 by Faryshta »»
Jan 29, 2020 8:17 PM

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 8, 2019

2 by Luthandorius »»
Apr 9, 2019 3:50 PM

» Venus Blood Frontier English version (Kickstarter)

Seryuu13 - Sep 22, 2018

2 by sanahtlig »»
Sep 24, 2018 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.