Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 7:06 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute little girls riding on giant plamo tanks, planes and subs fighting aliens? This is cute as hell, and conceptually I can't hate it. It wasn't as entertaining as it could have been, but it wasn't a waste of time to watch either.
Sep 22, 2020 3:01 AM

Jan 2020
For how much the cuteness of aliens are emphasized, they didn't get that much screen time. Less MOTW and more comedy. I really liked the alien from this episode though. Even aliens like stuffed animals.
Jan 11, 2022 9:14 PM
Mar 2019
Finished This In Mostly One Go.
It Did Get A Bit Samey Towards The End But No Complaints Either.
I Think The End Was A Bit Rushed And It Was Not Explained Why The Aliens Were Taking Stuff Back Home.
Who Was The President Really??
All This Aside I Did Enjoy It, Plus Episodes Are Only Around 10 Minutes Each.
Definitely Childlike But Are We Not All Kids At Heart.
Give It A Go.
Aug 17, 2023 5:59 AM

Dec 2021
I enjoyed that a lot! I'm glad I gave this low-scoring anime a shot, since it was a lot better than I was expecting. To think I found this gem through a meme, of all things.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 29, 12:59 PM

Nov 2019
Absolute waste of time I should travel to 2018 to sit in your room and tell you what the future life would look like for you in 2024, bro this anime made me close my eyes and become legally blind the cute girls need kink shaming little whores, the things I would do to MAO-CHAN.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan Episode 22 Discussion

Animeinsight101 - Mar 29

0 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 29, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan Episode 21 Discussion

Animeinsight101 - Mar 29

0 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 29, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan Episode 20 Discussion

Animeinsight101 - Mar 29

0 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 29, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan Episode 19 Discussion

Animeinsight101 - Mar 29

0 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 29, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan Episode 17 Discussion

Animeinsight101 - Mar 29

0 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 29, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.