Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2018 1:36 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay to a happy ending!! :D When Takahiko took Aoi's hand and led him away...to me, it truly represents their relationship. :-)) Takahiko and Aoi have been friends since childhood, and Takahiko has led Aoi away like this for years, I could imagine them doing this for many more years to come. ^^

It was nice to see Takahiko so comfortable, acting as Nakano! Takahiko's acting career may be soaring, if even the reporters recognized him, even though Takahiko was not the leading actor! :)) It was adorable to see Aoi cry while he watched Takahiko on stage... x))

Great news that Takahiko came home three times and apologized to his father. Seeing that Takahiko's father still cares for him, I hope the father-son pair could talk again soon. :)) It was nice to see Hatsuko again, although I wish we saw more of her... x)

I like the character development on Takahiko's end! Takahiko actually roamed the night, looking for Aoi, instead of coming home to Aoi and expecting our precious boy to forgive him. x))

It's so nice to see that no matter how badly Takahiko and Aoi fight, what's most important to them is that they have each other! :) After talking with Sayuri, Aoi realized that it's okay to be possessive and feel jealous over Takahiko being with other women, and wondering what he'll do if Takahiko stops coming home to him... Like Sayuri said, it's also happiness to have someone to fight with. ^^

I didn't like that Takahiko said he was the "man of the house." -____- Excuse me, no, you're both men! That's just embedding the traditional patriarchal family structure. Takahiko said he wanted to be on equal footing with Aoi, so he shouldn't talk like that. Yes, Takahiko sees Aoi as a person, but saying Aoi is his is possession is also not okay. :/

I'm happy Takahiko said he'll stop playing around though. I know Aoi is just happy Takahiko has come home, but c'mon Aoi, it's great news that Takahiko will stop his ways! I wouldn't want him to meet other women while you're faithful to him! X))

What happened to the lady at the harbour?? Did the person she waited for really pass away?? Did she stop waiting? :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 23, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 23, 2018 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 4 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 23, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 23, 2018 1:21 AM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 22, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:59 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:36 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.