Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP and ED, and Dancouga has the flight booster!

Also, I kind of appreciate that the name they gave the propaganda broadcaster was "Tokyo Rose" - the same name as the Imperial Japanese Government's propaganda broadcaster during World War II.
May 4, 5:10 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Very good episode. Honestly watching this anime so far has really convinced me that with a good modern plot and a setting with some verisimilitude like in Dancouga there is a room for cool as heck super robot shows even today. You could easily use Dancouga as a blueprint for a more modern twist on the super robot genre.

Things I liked about this episode
- We see more about Sara's background. She remains easily the most complex and interesting of the main four.
- The Muge Empire have a propaganda network that seems to be operated by or at least employ Earthling collaborators?
- A redemption arc for Sara's father. Always good.
- JETTO SCRANDER! Finally I can see the cool flight booster my Soul of Chogokin Dancouga has strapped on its back. xD I will always love giant cannons twin cannons mounted on a super robot's back (an important reason why so many Yuusha designs are kick-ass), although the fact that the cannons cannot position themselves over his shoulders is a missed opportunity. Still looks cool as heck tho.

Beep boop

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujuu Kishin Dancougar Episode 1 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 21, 2012

2 by Boogerman1984 »»
May 7, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Choujuu Kishin Dancougar Episode 37 Discussion

CountZeroOr - Dec 15, 2017

2 by JaceyFox »»
May 7, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Choujuu Kishin Dancougar Episode 28 Discussion

JaceyFox - Apr 30

0 by JaceyFox »»
Apr 30, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Choujuu Kishin Dancougar Episode 23 Discussion

JaceyFox - Apr 27

0 by JaceyFox »»
Apr 27, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Choujuu Kishin Dancougar Episode 22 Discussion

Inter_anime - Feb 10, 2023

1 by JaceyFox »»
Apr 27, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.