Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2010 1:32 AM
Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

FINALLY, I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS. Rodney has balls!

I really hated the end, because I cried >.<
Mar 14, 2010 1:53 AM

Jun 2007
I'm under the impression that the human like figure we see from the first two pieces is Juno.
Mar 14, 2010 1:59 AM
Nov 2009
ah man the ending was really sad.

also at the end of the credits it said there would be 2 episodes next week so yay!
Mar 14, 2010 3:05 AM

Apr 2009
Woo, crappy science! Cooling system? A cable of 2500km? I just love this show.

I saw the ending coming at least from last episode, but it was touching nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to a good ending. :)
Mar 14, 2010 4:34 AM
Mar 2008
Desirio said:

I saw the ending coming at least from last episode, but it was touching nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to a good ending. :)

Same here,for a kids show this is pretty intense,but a redeemable kids show which is actually emotional,for once,i have'nt seen a good kids anime in a long time since digimon,it's like at first most people took this show for granted,I mean it got off to a slow start in the first 5 episodes untile they got the battle gears in episode 6,the show started to really kick off,defentially better than most of the crap we've been getting lately like Bakugan (generic yugioh/beyblade clone) and Dinosaur king(Generic pokemon clone). lets just say I'm one of those guys who has the paitence to give a show a full chance like 13 episodes before i drop it.

I just hope Juno survives,I felt sorry for her and both Ally,the episode ending is really sad

2 new episodes next saturday will really kickass,and thats the same day as my Birthday ^^

also,I checked AnimeNewsnetworks site and it said that after next saturday,the following saturday after that will air the final 2 episodes,they really wanna finish this one quickly to please us fans similar to the naruto hour specials.
ChronoBallXMar 14, 2010 4:48 AM
Mar 14, 2010 8:53 AM
Oct 2009
Too good...really, this story touches me.

@ChronoBallX: Wow, awesome.

Updat'd my review anyhow, although I worry that nobody who matters will read it.
A2ZOMGMar 14, 2010 9:57 AM
Mar 15, 2010 3:55 PM

Sep 2008
Good, heartfilled episode, love that Rodney finally admitted to (himself?) that he liked Chiara, wish Juno hadn't had to 'disappear'.

Next episode we see if it actually did any good?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Mar 15, 2010 7:42 PM
Oct 2009
I don't think it takes a genius to predict that this show is going for a "happy" ending. =P

Either way, the plot has played out extremely well, and everything I'd say is very appropriate.
Mar 19, 2010 12:58 AM

Feb 2009
This is probably one of my favourite episodes so far.

I wonder what Director Kawashima's true intentions are and how he intends to stop Dr. Carr's plan. His sudden burst of insanity surprised me a bit.

I usually find these scenes cheesy, but I was touched by the ending. >__>

Looking forwards to the double episodes next week.
HSROSE. HOSRE. HORSE HORSE HORSE HORSE.
Jun 15, 2012 11:29 AM

May 2009
oh my gosh i cried. I couldn't help it when Juno said she finally felt human. Her tears were incredibly cheesy but I don't care.

And the events are coinciding again. Last time, things didn't go so well--when Ally disocovered the third portal's exit, she and all the other six element hunters just got shot back out of any portal use. Hope this time the coincidences work out better.

Heh. I wonder how many kids noticed. I didn't even exactly notice it myself; something felt "off" but I was too caught up in the emotional significance of the events.

I don't think it takes a genius to predict that this show is going for a "happy" ending. =P

Yeah, definitely, though it's still a question of where exactly things are headed and how they're going to make that happy ending happen.

And as @Paper pointed out in the above post, what sorts of monkey wrenches will Kawashima throw into the mix. I say his intention is pretty darn clear--he's got a bunch of investors lined up for things he wants to do with the Mars Migration Project, so for him it's both about his ego and about succeeding financially. He is a douchebag--remember how the colony hunters' commander went "O_O" when Kawashima said he didn't really care about Hannah (supposedly) dying?
GlennMagusHarveyJun 15, 2012 11:37 AM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 39 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 28, 2010

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
Dec 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 38 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 27, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 1:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 37 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 20, 2010

7 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:34 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 36 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 20, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:07 PM

» Element Hunters Episode 34 Discussion

ChronoBallX - Mar 6, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.