Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2017 9:31 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow! I like the detail placed in the first coloured page! A beautiful sunrise by the lake... Take and Ume looking at the sun together. <3 It seems the two of them are taking the same path. :)

Is Ume living at his aunt's house??

People say that when a little boy annoys a little girl, it's because he likes her. So, Ochi liked Saki, since elementary school... That's a long time, since he still likes her now, and they're all in their second year of high school.

I guess in Saki's eyes, Ume and Take are close, 'cause they speak comfortably? They don't seem that close to me, lol. And Ume is considerate for pretending to sleep on the train, to give Saki the chance to talk with Take! :) And Take actually called Saki, Komatsu, instead of Matsuko .____. - But wow, Take knew Ume was pretending to sleep, and asked Saki about his address, instead of asking in secret... Did Take want to test Ume's response, if Saki actually told him?

LOL at "Cousin-kun." Out of all the nicknames to give Ume, why that one Ochi? xD

Hmm...why doesn't Ume want to get closer to Take? Yet, he doesn't reject Take's motorcycle rides... This all probably connects to Ume's past. Does riding the Ferris wheel, also remind Ume of his past?

LOL, awe, Ochi hugged Ume for picking scissors in Rock, Paper, Scissors. Thank goodness Take chose paper, or else the three of them would have eaten McDonalds! XD Ramen is tasty. <3

It's nice to see the three in an arcade! :)

And the chapter ends, with Saki's coincidental encounter with the three boys! What is she supposed to do? Take dumped her, then there's Ochi who likes her...and Ume, her cousin who knows everything and lives with her.

I don't really know what the direction of this manga is...but I think it has potential.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Oct 12, 2017

1 by Yasashi- »»
Jul 23, 2022 12:45 AM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 9:04 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 8:38 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 1 Discussion

seeingsasha - Aug 12, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.