Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2017 6:15 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While the message was quite heart-warming I did feel that it lacked a certain depth to the storytelling. Asuka was great but the way the brother suddenly seemed to change over night was far too forced. Overall 7/10
Sep 18, 2018 4:55 PM

Oct 2015
Thought it would be touching but damn did it lack development. I believe they should've stuck with one platform and developed it further to touch me. Should've taken between the lose of Asuka's voice or her abuse by her mother or Junko's bullying or even the disability of Megumin as one the choices of story to develop. All of them in the movie weren't developed enough because at the end it felt like it tried to be emotional and educational at the same time without being that fully.

It wasn't that emotional or educational but it had a potential to be one. 5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 21, 2023 6:50 PM
Mar 2019
Everything was a little rushed, but still enjoyable.
Did not expect Megumi to die though, wish she hadn't.

More topics from this board

» Happy Birthday, Inochi Kagayaku Toki Movie Discussion

kantori - Dec 15, 2012

17 by Alan-81 »»
Feb 27, 2022 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.