Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 2:35 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Amid the revelation of Nobuyuki's brother complex, the two brother actually made up but as for his punishment of treachery, he is disowned by Nobunaga as a member of the Oda family.

But the best part was after the fire got subdued due to heavy rain, Hotaru being caressed by Nobunaga and suddenly the smile broke out. I am glad that there was no more tears. Hotaru suffered enough. The proposal followed but Hotaru was too shy to respond and just ran away from the scene! She was so cute!

And Mitsuhide touching her lip for the third time to cast the spell of love on Hotaru before she was relieved of her duty. But she was given the chance to follow her heart. He looked painfully towards her departure as she rushed out to give her response to Nobunaga's proposal. It was bitter sweet moment for Mitsuhide who actually fell in love with Hotaru.

And then it was all too obvious about her response as she rushed to see Nobunaga! I am sure about her answer but I would have loved it if they were actually shown together for a final time! A flick on the forehead wasn't enough!

Very adorable manga adapted from an otomege. The only protagonists of the story in the manga have been Hotaru, Nobunaga and Mitsuhide. The other characters might have been main characters in the game but they are not in this manga.

I think I will mention it again that Hotaru is extremely sexy and beautiful at the same time. _.

A very enticing read despite being awfully predictable. A 7/10 would be fair.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Geten no Hana Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 29, 2016

1 by Raggadish »»
Dec 6, 2016 2:39 AM

Poll: » Geten no Hana Chapter 14.5 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 29, 2016 3:03 PM

Poll: » Geten no Hana Chapter 13 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 29, 2016 1:29 PM

Poll: » Geten no Hana Chapter 12 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 29, 2016 1:10 PM

Poll: » Geten no Hana Chapter 11 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 29, 2016 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.