Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2016 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was pretty entertained watching Kenta's classmates trying to shift the blame on him. This line (along with that guy's entire theory) amused me though. It's something that could be said about any man on this planet.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 10:39 AM
Apr 22, 2021 5:47 PM

Aug 2020
So this is the start of the infamous Isaku/Kisaku/Shusaku series that snowballed the "ugly bastard" genre in hentai. Out of all 90's hentai I watched this one is one of the darkest. This whole hentai is kinda structed like a horror movie where instead of the villain killing his victims, he r*pes them one by one. I like the music that plays after the blue haired girl scene at the beggining, it almost sounds like a altered verion of Michael Myers's theme and I'm glad that it keeps recurring multiple times in this hentai. The characters are ok, they aren't anything special but at least they aren't boring either. The art style looks kinda outdated compared to some other later 90's hentai but at least the animation is fine.

There was only 1 noteworthy H scene with Rika in this episode. It was kinda half assed with how much time was wasted on dialoge and with it being just BDSM and mind break.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 31, 2023 6:15 PM

Nov 2010
That was decent r*ping. However, the victims aren't my type so far. I'm looking forward to Akemi's turn. She's so hot!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isaku Episode 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jan 18, 2012

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 1, 2023 2:25 AM

Poll: » Isaku Episode 2 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Apr 22, 2021

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 31, 2023 6:48 PM

» where do you get this show?

sick742 - Apr 11, 2009

1 by Spkilla »»
Jun 27, 2013 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.