Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2015 4:48 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yumi-chan was so moe with her air headed innocence ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ

The animation was great on this, animating the entire body fluidly like during the sex with many positions and the way the body moved to block and resist the groping, etc. Along with plenty of the tears and love juices. Also had some interesting camera work which enhanced the h scenes instead of distracting from it!

It was lewd the way yumi's anal contents came bursting out her ass and made it wiggle along (*˘︶˘*) the head nurse sure took advantage of her to do the enema demonstration.

The red haired nurse's moans were so lifeless XD

And the doctor saved her only to rape her himself. What a jerk! But the episode was quite lighthearted overall so far with the mix of comedic mood and nothing too painful yet despite actually showing very clearly her pooping.
User-sanDec 16, 2015 4:53 AM
Jan 27, 2018 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Is such an enema lesson even legal? On the bright side, at least no one saw her when she pooped herself.
Feb 3, 2019 8:08 AM

Jan 2013
yumi kinda deserved being treated like floor mop. wondering who her seiyuu is.
Dec 18, 2020 7:33 PM

May 2014
What a funny and interesting ep. No doubt, this anime has a good plot. Nice beginning with introducing Yumi. She is an innocent girl never seen or doesn't have a clue about sex. Suddenly seeing Risa, her best friend having sex increases her lust. I love how she avoids anyone having sex with her until the surgeon doctor takes her virginity. I enjoyed everything except the poop. That was disgusting. Also, I love the 3D-effects they used in this ep.

I can't wait to see more about her and Risa yuri scenes, and scenes with that cute boy. This is gonna be good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 18, 2015

4 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 8:50 PM

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 17, 2015

4 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.