Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2009 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
This is where you can freely rant about anybody you hate, as the club's policy states. Name of ranting targets will be put on topic title as we rant, so don't come into this thread if you see the name of the person whom you happened to idolize, and wait until the name changes to another character/person on the topic title. I hereby declare that I will be the one taking charge of reading and managing this thread, meaning that I will shoulder all of your anger. Now GO WILD HERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

Oosran adds lists, because they are fun

• Shinozuka Yayoi (White Album)
  • Suzaku
  • Rolo
  • Legend of Duo
  • Sekai from School Days
  • Sasuke and Naruto
  • Kurumi from Kimi ni Todoke
  • idiots who censored Qwaser
  • maxime Tsundere-nyan Dandere-chan Ginga-Bishoujo Hypno-girl's Biology teacher
  • Moe shit
  • PEOPLE WHO HATE LENALEE FOR NO FUCKING REASON
  • Random?
  • PEOPLE WHO HATE LENALEE FOR NO FUCKING REASON ...again
  • Battler×Ronove fan art on pixiv which makes Darklight0303's eye twitch violently
  • Boredom
  • Shizuo (DRRR) & random orange haired bitch (Working!!)
  • Broken English
  • Lavi (D.G-M) Fangirls
  • Lenalee haters
  • Oosran's Digital electronics' teacher
  • Shindou Kei (ef)
  • Akiyama Mio (K-ON)
  • Shidou Koichi (Highschool of the Dead)
  • Kasugano Haruka (Yosuga no Sora)
  • Laura Bodewig (Infinite Stratos)
  • The MAL lag
  • Rabid Fangirls watching Ao no Exorcist
  • Moar MAL lag
  • Makoto (School Days) We haven't had a session about him before?
  • Tite Kubo
  • Shiba Hibino (KamiDolls)
  • Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) (did this ever actually happen?)
  • Nakanon haters <------- Currently in session
OosranMar 24, 2014 9:10 AM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2009 11:56 AM

Jan 2009
Then I'll start with this:
Shinozuka Yayoi (White Album) .....
[RAGE]

Seriously she's the main reason why I've come to think of Touya (from the same) as a jerk, which he is, but still. Most of his jerkishness is due to Yayoi, she's probably my #2 hate-object right now......... I think.
[/RAGE]
Not much for ranting, but still : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 3, 2009 6:52 PM

Feb 2008
Lmfao what the hell is that ugly picture xD

Dec 3, 2009 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
Suzaku is a bitch, 'nuff said...

Dec 3, 2009 10:29 PM

Apr 2009
I actually love Suzaku... ^^; But a lot of people seem to hate him.

Oh, but I hate no one more from Code Geass than ROLO. D:<
Dec 3, 2009 10:48 PM

Jul 2009
LOL That's why I advise people to not come here if they see the ones they like up on the topic title...Sorry if my ranting hurt you ( ^_^")V

Hmmm...yea, I hate Rolo at the beginning due to the yaoi vibe he gave off, but kinda feel bad for him after he died and when I knew more about his circumstance and stuffs...

Dec 4, 2009 12:56 AM
Sep 2009
Rolo and Suzaku in Code Geass R2...

There are no words...

Simply no words......
Dec 4, 2009 5:45 AM

Apr 2009
BitchMaster said:
LOL That's why I advise people to not come here if they see the ones they like up on the topic title...Sorry if my ranting hurt you ( ^_^")V

Hmmm...yea, I hate Rolo at the beginning due to the yaoi vibe he gave off, but kinda feel bad for him after he died and when I knew more about his circumstance and stuffs...

No, no, no, it didn't hurt me. A lot of people hate Suzaku, so I'm used to it by now. Don't worry. ^^

That's one of the exact same reasons why I hate Rolo. He had this weird man-crush on Lelouch. And it was not hot. O.o And then there was the fact that he killed my favorite girl, and was a manwhore and tried to replace Nunnally, who I also love. :|
Dec 4, 2009 8:25 AM

Jan 2009
Actually, I don't see why so many hate Suzaku, he was actually pretty cool.. Although I couldn't give a crap really, only things needed from Code Geass: Lelouch for king and a bunch of C.C. : D

And yes, Rolo was too strange to be any good : /
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 4, 2009 7:13 PM

Feb 2008
Alright Reasons that i like and hate Rp;p Rolo

Like: He's cute and stuff and it's not important
The storyline is more important.

Hate:
Jerk that appear in Lelouch life
Pretend to be lelouch brother
Freaking kill Shirley cuz he was jealous of Lelouch friend
Die in a plain way with his geass
Wanted to use Lelouch but he got used
His geass sucks on important time

Susaku -.-
That dude was pretty cool and nice in Season 1 but not when he start fighting lelouch
Sigh, I could even care less to make him Zero, I don't wanna hear about him =.=

Already Dude this is what we suppose to talk about
A freaking boring anime, You can't even finish 1 episode even though it is like 5 min i think...

Legend of Duo

Alright I have to censored my talk u.u

@%$¢$@# annoying I really Mean it =.=
Try watch it on Zomganime or any other site but really
SIGH~

Legend of DUO S***sssss!
Oh well if the scene look more like modern video it would maybe be not that bad o.o
Did you guys watched it btw?
OosranJan 28, 2010 11:55 AM

Dec 4, 2009 9:37 PM

Jul 2009
katedadevil said:

Hmmm...Imma check my drop list real quick...Oh, it's there, just as planned!!! *grin*

Dec 5, 2009 12:02 AM

Feb 2008
BitchMaster said:
katedadevil said:

Hmmm...Imma check my drop list real quick...Oh, it's there, just as planned!!! *grin*

Lmfao xD

Dec 5, 2009 7:31 PM

Apr 2009
I haven't seen legend of Duo, but I looked it over, and it sounds incredibly stupid.
Dec 7, 2009 2:29 PM

Jan 2009
So many people hate her that it's sad. Just leave her alone at least here -- Sekai from School Days.
Dec 7, 2009 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
When she killed makoto -.-

Dec 7, 2009 4:20 PM

Apr 2009
Isn't the boy the most hated in that anime?
<---- Still has to watch School Days.
Dec 7, 2009 4:33 PM

Feb 2008
I only watch 2 eps and the end, lol
makoto was nice but rllly, i though it was like a normal anime , why the hell did it have to make a murdering happend!
>_>

Dec 7, 2009 4:48 PM

Apr 2009
I read it was because the producers for School Days was well known for detailed violence. School Days was also a visual novel with a bunch of different endings, some of them being bad endings. In the bad endings, the main characters die.
Dec 7, 2009 4:54 PM

Jul 2009
LOL kinda like Saya no Uta... No, actually Saya was worse...Wouldn't recommend it to gore haters though 8-)

Dec 7, 2009 4:57 PM

Feb 2008
Atleast it is not gore like higurashi -.-

Dec 7, 2009 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
Which is? School Days or Saya? Because Saya > Higurashi IMO ;)

Dec 8, 2009 12:46 AM

Jan 2009
Oh School Days~ ahahah~
That was a pretty fun watch actually : >
Especially when things went haywire : D
Otherwise, it was pretty standard stuff.
And Sekai.. never really liked her, weird girl O.o
Dec 22, 2009 5:17 AM

Jan 2009
I thought I saved her from the flame D:
It's not like she's one of my favourites or anything but I like her and mostly because of the
Dec 22, 2009 8:46 AM

Feb 2008
Oi let'S talk about something else xD

Dec 22, 2009 8:47 AM

Jan 2009
So, new victim for ranting will be ...? Any suggestions?
Dec 22, 2009 11:47 AM

Feb 2008
Hmm.. etoo.... Ah! I know I know!
lol~
What about Sasuke and Naruto?
lol

Dec 23, 2009 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
well.. i'll start ranting for FUN.
Sasuke. Your a bitch. HAHAHAHA.
You have a friend who cares for you. What do you do?
You run away to kill your brother inwhich you find out that he was protecting you. WTF. LMAO <_____<''

and naruto. f*ck your annoying.
shout nonsense to your enemy much?
i mean, ffs, your probably weak without your kyuubi powers n00b, so don't say your some strong tough guy.

haha. anime based.

gosh.
Dec 23, 2009 10:17 PM

Apr 2009
Naruto sucks ass. :P
Ninja of EPIC FAIL.
Dec 24, 2009 11:33 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and while we're at it, I might as well add in with this:

But there's actually something cool about Naruto too, like this for example:

Yes, thank you, thank you, I know I'm hilarious. xD...
Dec 26, 2009 9:03 AM

Feb 2008
Lol yes you are Oosran xD

Dec 27, 2009 12:00 AM

Sep 2009
TogetherForever said:
You run away to kill your brother inwhich you find out that he was protecting you. WTF. LMAO <_____<''
XD
Hes one of the ugliest main lead i have ever seen actually..
Dec 27, 2009 5:00 PM

Feb 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
TogetherForever said:
XD
Hes one of the ugliest main lead i have ever seen actually..

He isn't that ugly actually but the anime plot turning only on sasuke past and present and now he want to destroy konona? wtf??
It's like you learn the person you hate the much in ur life was protecting you while pissing you off for u to kill him/her and after you want to take his/her revenge o.O

What would everyone do? xD

Dec 30, 2009 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Suzaku is a bitch, 'nuff said...

/thread.

Actually Naruto is not that ridiculous... next to bleach of course.
Hisagi killing Tousen... wtf.... wtf ... WTF. Even plotkai should have a limit.
Jan 17, 2010 10:52 PM

Apr 2009
This thread needs a new rant. I feel like ranting about Kurumi from Kimi ni Todoke and my great dislike for her. :|
Jan 18, 2010 7:01 AM

Jan 2009
...and the stage is yours *bows and backs away*
Jan 18, 2010 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
Thank you, Oosran. XD

Anyway. What's most annoying to me about her is that she's so... two-faced. But I guess she can't be the "bad guy" unless she was. :|
Jan 18, 2010 3:14 PM

Jul 2008
So like I want to rant about the idiots who censored Qwaser when Queen bitch aired uncensored.
Jan 19, 2010 6:15 AM

Jan 2009
Well, do it.
As you can see, BM (or kate, I dunno) changed the topic, so from Spazzcase, over to you maxime : D
Jan 19, 2010 9:00 AM

Jul 2008
So what the fuck is wrong with these guys, do they even know how to sensor properly because it was so made of fail that I actually bursted out laughing. I don't care much about the fanservice but god when you read the premise of the show you are kinda expecting some, I had a 4kids vibe there.
If it continue this way our animu will end up with censor everywher: for fanservice, for blood, for violent act, for people dying and every weapon will be replaced by a spongebob lunchbox. The only good stuff will be in DVD.

Also I don't know why the fuck queen bitch aired uncensored when qwaser is airing censored. Dude smoked weed, even worst as far as I recall Queen blade was airing in the morning so you can't go with the excuse "children are sleeping at this hour".
Jan 19, 2010 9:03 AM

Jan 2009
Besides, Qwaser's got some story, which I didn't find much of in Queen's blade >.>
So... Story = bad censors, mindless fanservice-stuffs = no censors?
Feb 6, 2010 2:12 AM

Feb 2009
Btw...SubDesu did an uncesored version,in case u don't know.
I tried other releases after watching this one and i have to say they are unwatchable.The worst censoring i've ever seen!
Definitely deserves my hatred...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Feb 6, 2010 1:17 PM

Jan 2009
Yep, we know (Or at least I do) but the thing is.. They still aired the censored version
Feb 6, 2010 6:56 PM

Jul 2008
Well I watched episode 1 and 2 uncensored.

It's something else... I mean there's many sensor not noticeable without seeing the original such as random pantyshot.
Feb 6, 2010 9:07 PM

Jul 2008
I WANT TO KILL MY FUCKING BIOLOGIE TEACHER.

I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE'S FUCKING RATED 1/5 ON RATEMYTEACHER.COM, ITS BECAUSE SHE FUCKING SUCK.

SECOND FUCKING COURSE, SHE TOOK ONLY 4 MINUTE EXPLAINING HOW A MICROSCOPE WORK THEN SHE FUCKING SET A TEST WHERE YOU HAVE TO WRITE DOWN EVERY FUCKING PART AND WHAT THEY DO + HOW A FUCKING CELL IS MADE, FUCKING EUKARYOTE AND PROKARYOTE AND EVERY FUCKING PART OF THEM AND WHAT ARE THEIR PURPOSE.

FUCKING SHIT, BIOLOGIE IS NOT ALL OUR FUCKING LIFE, WE WON'T READ OUR FUCKING 1400 PAGE BIOLOGIE BOOK IN 7 FUCKING DAY.

SHE CAN GO DIE A PAINFULL DEATH
I'M FUCKING GOING ARCHITECT WHY THE FUCK DID I HAD TO HAVE A FUCKING INSANE BITCH AS A TEACHER FOR THE ONLY FUCKING BIOLOGIE COURSE I'LL EVER HAVE IN MY FUCKING LONG LIFE.
Feb 9, 2010 2:10 AM

Feb 2009
I understand your pain...i''ve once had such teacher.His nickname was The Mad Max :D

The only difference is that he was on a subject there wasn't student's book for...we had to write down everything in notebooks.And he was dictating with insane speed.For 40 mins we wrote about 5 pages on A4 notebooks.And moreover all the information had to be memorized...when testing us he could give us questions from any lesson...and the only marks were 6 and 2(A and F...? ) .So either you know everything or u stay behind in the same grade.

If u find that a bit unreal,i might explain the circumstances,but i'd rather not ^_^
So please believe your fellow hater.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Feb 12, 2010 5:16 PM

Jul 2008
ChaosLegion said:
I understand your pain...i''ve once had such teacher.His nickname was The Mad Max :D

The only difference is that he was on a subject there wasn't student's book for...we had to write down everything in notebooks.And he was dictating with insane speed.For 40 mins we wrote about 5 pages on A4 notebooks.And moreover all the information had to be memorized...when testing us he could give us questions from any lesson...and the only marks were 6 and 2(A and F...? ) .So either you know everything or u stay behind in the same grade.

If u find that a bit unreal,i might explain the circumstances,but i'd rather not ^_^
So please believe your fellow hater.

That suck =/
Mar 6, 2010 6:37 PM

Jul 2009
*sigh* I'm so tired of this season.....Not a single decent male character whom I can at least cheer for....Well, maybe there are some in the comedy section but what about the action shows? Not-a-fukken-single-one!!!

It's already 2 straight seasons that I'm fukken bored like this, and good stuff like Guin Saga goes distinct or something.... Where's the good old action, mecha, fantasy, gore, true romance that japanese anime tend to offer us?!!! Appleseed, Gundam ( there's Unicorn but I want a freaking TV serie, dammit!!!), Kurozuka, Shigurui, Air, True Tears, Ef~ , FMP, FMA, Black Lagoon, Berserk, Basilisk, Code Gayass, and many more before 2009, or rather, before the moe shit wave takes over everything..... Where are those and their sequels?!!! Fuck, I'm gonna go insane at this rate!!!! Good thing is that comedy shows still are there, even if it is considerably less than before, mainly Gintama.....The horror when Gintama ends, I will be left with nothing.....

Fuck moe shit, I'm cool with a moderate amount of them but when everything is filled with moe and leave no place for some decent plot then I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE'd...... Fuck the useless males who always cling on the girls' skirt, go at least make a sandwich for yourself already, GDODAMNSHIT!!! And worse, more and more start to become a blob in the background already or even absent from shows like Soranowoto or motherfucking Chu-Bra. As for the ones present, they all lick the girls' shoes and be their bitch and asking for their protection w/o being able to do crap.... The hell? Guess it's not a surprise when Japanese dudes start wearing skirts and brossieres or pee while squatting..... Ahhhhhh~ manhoood these days......

......*Inhale*.....*Exhale*..... Ahhhhh, feel much better now after ranting..... Now gotta endure those shit for a couple weeks before spring anime take over....At least there will be something that I'm sure to like.....

Mar 7, 2010 8:15 AM

Jan 2009
Well there's supposed to be another season of Code Geass in the making, ought'a be awesome, yes. It will. I'm sure. Yes. Of course. Yes.
But I have to agree, to much moe shit everywhere nowadays >.>
K-ON! was a first, but now bloody everything is starting to become the same <.<

Oh and btw, Durararararararararararararararara is actually good D:
Mar 11, 2010 10:50 PM

Mar 2010
I agree with Bitchmaster

TOO MUCH MOE RUINS EVERY ANIME IT TOUCHES!!!

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Mar 21, 2010 1:35 PM

Jul 2008
MOE MOE KYUN ~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Reasons to hate Yuka goes here: ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 24, 2009

79 by Sammy_Lee »»
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.