Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2015 11:42 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This would be so much more enjoyable if the animation quality wasn't so bad. Liked the content, aside from the ugly fat guy but the quality just kinda killed the mood at times.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 1, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2008
Barely ok, the animation did play a factor into this but everything else weren't holding up too.
Mar 20, 2015 5:55 AM
Oct 2013
The story was DEEP! Former meat slave who is the dominant role in the relationship and unconfident fat maso dude who thinks he is not good enough for her.

I have never seen anything quite like this. The two have an amazing chemistry!

The love/romance was highly perverted yet endearing!

The H scenes did their job but the job was not to put fap material on the table. Only to emphasize the feelings of the characters.

I loled at the gag about 'taking a picture', and looks like the whole country knows the main two are total pervs now XD
User-sanMar 21, 2015 3:55 AM
Jan 7, 2016 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
Well.. I don't care too much about the animation if the hentai make its mainly purposes... I know that coming from a hentai, animation is really important, and the majority that has a good animation (like Pink Pineaple for example) will overpass the ones with poor animation (Queen Bee for example), but I still don't analyze a hentai solely looking its art and animation if it makes me turned on.

To complement my argumentation, we have many hentais with awesome animation but goes to waste with gang bangs, rapes, NTR and etc... EX.: Taimanin Asagi 1
----------

Anyways, I was somehow really enjoying it till the entrance of the fat ugly guy... seriously... was somehow a let down for me... =P

Why not ugly women but we have some hentais with fat and/or ugly guys..? I sincerely would prefer fat and/or ugly women (I have never seen a hentai with one, I woud like to see =P)... but this just a personal opinion... ^_^

TechOtaku-hJan 7, 2016 8:26 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oyome-sama Honey Days♥ Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 30, 2014

6 by Smexy-Kun »»
Feb 7, 2015 10:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.