Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2009 9:03 AM

Oct 2009
I never understood why there's so much Orihime hate. I swear, you'd think she was running around killing puppies the way people treat her. They always come up with the most idiotic reasons to LOATHE her, and they're so unnecessarily vocal about it.

"ZOMFG I H8 ORIHIME LOL SHE IZ SO STUPID AND ANNOYING AND USELESS AND CRYBABY AND MARY SUE (Of all things...) AND BITCH WHORE SLUT SKANK AND IZ GETTING IN DA WAY OF ICHIGO AND RUKIA WUV!!!1!!!!1!!!!1ONEONEONE!!!!1!!1"

That is all I ever hear, and it's extremely irritating. I mean, everyone has the right to their own opinions, but I just can't imagine how these people could waste their time bitching and moaning about how much they hate this one fictional female character who only ever wanted her friends and loved ones to be happy.

If I sound biased, I assure you; Even if I didn't like Orihime, I'd still be annoyed by all this rampant Orihime hate. Heck, I used to hate Sakura from Naruto, and even then it annoyed me how everyone kept whining and crying about how much they hated Sakura for the stupidest reasons.

Eh, sorry for the long post. I just needed to get that off my chest. But seriously, why is 90% of the Bleach fanbase filled with such burning hatred for this poor girl?
Seth-Z-101Feb 5, 2010 6:40 AM
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2009 7:09 AM

Sep 2009
i dunno why some people hate someone who really love Ichigo like Orihime and dunno why so many love Sakura who didn't even rechange the love Naruto's tryin to give her ...
Orihime and Rukia are just two different type of girl , i don't hate them ( i love hime-chan!!! ) and two girl Ichigo has got a crush on
Nov 14, 2009 5:43 PM

Jun 2008
I don't know why people hate Orihime-san, but one thing for sure is that those who do are damn stupid!
Nov 14, 2009 9:54 PM

Jun 2008
There's no point in discussing why there are so many Hime-chan's haters around.
Maybe those guys are just too superficial to not see the truth behind Orihime, I love her since I have come to understand her fully, and her character is beautiful and amazing to me. I don't care really about those people that waste time just bitching because they're just boring people with no better things to do.
But, now I think about it, it can be also compared with Hinata haters from Naruto, so I think there just so many people that hate a character just because it isn't a uber cool character than can fight anyone and do anything.
It's just that people don't understand the true nature behind characters like hime-chan.
Nov 17, 2009 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
in my opinion, those who hate her are just making themeselves look bad with the pathetic hate towards an anime character, i don't hate rukia but a don't love her eather and the fact that she seems to be in the way of my fav character doesn't give any reason to insult her. Probably some of the orihime haters just don't like her because they feel more related with rukia and are just following the crowd that really hate her because they do not feel anything for orihime. If they hate her just because of her personality, what would they do if they meet someone like her? jump to that person and attack?
Jan 21, 2010 11:15 PM
Nov 2009
'cause they're fags who don't like feminine women

Jan 24, 2010 5:57 PM

Feb 2008
Because they're retarded and have bad taste, perhaps?

カレン ♥ 愛してるx無限!!! あああああいしてるうううううう!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Feb 12, 2010 10:48 AM

Dec 2009
She's so cute. (And sooo much better for Ichigo ;))

Mar 11, 2010 2:51 AM

Mar 2010
If a guy hates Orihime it means they like other guys.
Mar 23, 2010 4:24 PM

Dec 2009
I dont know!!! But I hate it!!! Just cuz they're too Concentrated on the Damn Action and cant see her Moe-Ish Character. Well she's the one who brings the Moe parts. Alot of people hate her cuz she always stops the Fights & Can never do anything & is always demanding Help from others. Depending on Others. When they Think she's just a Useless Character... -_-
Which I hate!!! Meh! >=(
They especially hate that she always calls to Ichigo. in their case its Kurosaki-Kun because they watch Sub but I dont. So thats all the reasons why they hate Orihime... I found out on Bleach Club & On the Forums of Couples
Apr 1, 2010 11:54 AM

Feb 2009
In my opinion, because they think Orihime doesn't do enough in the battles and she cries all the time for Ichigo instead of getting her ass going and do something by herself.

At least that is what I read most of the time, I feel sry for those people who don't understand her role within battles. :)
Apr 30, 2010 7:08 AM

Mar 2010
well me and my bro always fights ,he loves Rukia and i love Orihime and he always says rude things about her but dont worry i say rude stuff about Rukia too XD
May 14, 2010 10:39 AM
Sep 2008
Because they haven't seen the true glory behind Rukia x Renji, and that Rukia x Ichigo is just far too no go.

In all honesty, I didn't really like Orihime all that much in the beginning. She was funny, cute, and all that, but that's all I saw her as. It took a while for me to warm up to her, but eventually I did, because I realized that I liked her for just being funny and cute, rather than being all about fighting. Yeah, I realize that she doesn't fight that much as the others, which really does seem to annoy people, but that's not her purpose in the show. If she was meant for fighting, she would have been given a sword, not the type of protective powers that she has from the Shun Shun Rikka.

Also, it's the internet and people bash whatever they dislike just because they feel that they're entitled to.
May 15, 2010 9:00 AM

Dec 2009
I agree with everyone ^^ And I was also Kinda thinking that Orihime. Is really ment to just bring up the Moe-Ish Parts. In my case xD Oh and the Funny Cute Moments as well. It sucks that Dub is kinda off the Chart...
May 28, 2010 4:22 AM
May 2010
I think people just don't like her because she has big boobs, i know it sounds really stupid,but some people just probably don't like the fact that she isn't going around kicking some Aizan ass, i know i was. That's not a good reason to not like a charcter thou, but who cares we love her and that's all that matters. V(vv)
May 30, 2010 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
xD Lol Nice Oppinion
Jul 24, 2010 7:25 AM

Feb 2010
for those girls who hate orihime-chan , are actually jealouse from her , thats why they hate her i think
Jul 28, 2010 4:04 PM

Dec 2009
Ha Lol xD I wouldnt Know I'm not a Girl.. And I never thought of it that waY?
But it would Make sense in some Parts
Aug 14, 2010 4:29 AM

Mar 2008
i've never thought of it that way either, it's kinds stupid though, being jealous of an anime/manga character...
people who watch bleach mostly like the more powerful characters si they don't think much of orihime cos she's a defense type of chracter and she's a pacifist.
in a way i can't wait until she dies, (everyone always gets the wrong idea when i say this) cos she'll probably be an awesome shinigami :D and it would be nicer to see her fighting with her black belt skills XD
Aug 14, 2010 4:38 AM

Mar 2008
i never thought of it in that way either.. it's kinda stupid that people would get jealous of an anime/manga character.

it's cos she's a pacifist and her power is mainly for defense. people are more interested in the more powerful fights and stuff.

i don't know about other people but i can't wait until she dies (people always take this the wrong way) cos she'll probably be an amazing shinigami and it would be nice to see her use some of her black belt skills :) but she's fine the way she because her personality and powers are both unique.
Aug 14, 2010 4:43 AM

Feb 2010

why they are jealous of her?
because some stuped people take anime characters for serious =_=
anyways , mostlikly girls in MAL hates orihime.
and god why they hate her? because she cure and thats all
and of course , they like rukia more , =_=
Sep 3, 2010 4:30 PM

Dec 2009
Oh Okay.. so your saying that you cant wait she dies..
In meaning like when you die. you--- Oh okay xD
I just remembered when you die ur a soul
& then Soul Reapers can make you one too ^^
Is that what you mean?
Sep 7, 2010 6:33 AM

Feb 2009
I think because they don't understand her personality. Hate a character only because they cries? It isn't a reason to hate. I think you have to understand all character's personality before to love/hate a character, but it is only my opnion. ^^''
But I don't remember Orihime to be a crybaby, yup, my friends said that she is a crybaby now, but where I am Bleach she is happy and cute. But hate a character ONLY because is a crybaby is a stupid reason. >: Most of Orihime haters hate Orihime because she likes Ichigo and is a crybaby, but they understand her personality before to hate? D:
I saw people hates Momo for the same reason. o.O
SakuraUsagiSep 7, 2010 6:36 AM
Oct 23, 2010 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Probably because they think she's 'useless' in battle. And because some IchiRuki fans/Rukia fans tend to hate Orihime. I personally like Orihime and Rukia.

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Nov 4, 2010 4:17 PM

Oct 2008
Actually, I can see why people hate Orihime, and I'm sure every one of them are watchers of the anime because Yes. Orihime is useless in the anime. Her voice is annoying. She has one line "Kurosaki-kun" and her proportions are messed up (compare her to Rukia and you find her HUGE).
I'm sure all Orihime haters like to watch bad animation with a thousand fillers (ok maybe not the filler part).
Orihime in the original work, the manga, she's drawn better. Her emotions are beautiful. Her funny acts are even funnier, and those were the ones who made me like her. I see her in a totally different way than when I watch the anime. I don't know why, but that darned director must have something against her.
Read the manga!
Jan 16, 2012 7:49 PM

Jan 2012
I theorize that many Orihime haters are Rukia lovers; definitely not surprising. I can't exactly say anything from their perspective, but I'm just assuming that they feel threatened by the love Orihime holds for Ichigo. There are just some people who take shippings a little too seriously...
Apr 5, 2012 3:49 PM
Mar 2012
They just don't understand orihime true power. She is the dangerous member in their group. She can reject any thing if somebody get her very angry. WATCH OUT ORIHIME HATREDS!!!!!!!!
Don't let nobody put you down.
Dec 1, 2015 8:21 AM
Dec 2015
I was rewatching bleach after 5 years and i was so moved by orihime that i just had to create look her up on forums and even post about her. Thats right, in my years of watching anime, no other character has ever PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH I WANT TO PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY SCREEN! you ask why so many people hate her? well lets see.....we all know she has a godlike healing ability, yeah fine... we hate her because of her pathetic personality. She has the WEAKEST and most DISGUSTING personality i have ever seen, not only does she stand around chanting "kurosaki kun" (during the grimmjow fight, 16 Kurosaki Kun's in one episode and nothing else), she is a complete coward! to all the fanboys that claim she is a pacifist and cares about everyone, let me say this: if you repeatedly try to heal the enemies that are trying to kill you, and when theyre abusing you, you stand there gasping and not doing anything, youre a mentally dysfunctional retard, not a pacifist. The true pacifists are Hacchi and Nel who dislike fighting but have the courage to FIGHT when needed, not just sit there and gasp. Next, the 5 of them risked their lives in the HM arc to save the dumb girl and she repays them by healing the very enemies that tried to kill her? WOW what a way to slap her friends in the face. When i saw her try to heal that arrancar bimbo repeatedly while she was being abused and she did not even fight back despite all her trash talk, that was when i decided that if any character kills Inoue Orihime, they will undoubtedly become my favourite bleach character
Dec 1, 2015 5:13 PM
Dec 2015
she's disgusting, like she's so fucking useless kurosaki couldn't use all his reitsu against ulquiorra cuz she would collapse or some shit, like HOW USELESS CAN YOU BE ? TO THE POINT WHERE STANDING STILL IS DOING HARM TO YOUR FRIENDS
SlayrInSightDec 1, 2015 5:21 PM
Jun 24, 4:32 PM
Jun 2024
First of all,those are legit reason,second of all,you said everyone have their own opinion,this simp ass reply section is hating on us for hating their favorite character with a legit reason,third of all we dont whine like that,we only say that when someone ask us why we hate her,fourth of all,you probably copied that from reddit,fifth of all,orihime is annoying with that voice and useless crybaby
Sixth of all,to the guy who call us retarded,simping is more retarded than hating
Seventh of all,you said "people have their own opinion" so dont reply to me with "respect other people opinion",why do we have to respect you if you dont respect us
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Orihime X Ichigo OR Rukia X ichigo

Blivionis - Sep 9, 2009

48 by TenshiNoYume »»
Nov 4, 2014 11:11 AM

» orihime

ultimate-otaku - Jul 19, 2014

1 by FufuVT »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:35 AM

» Why Do You Love Orihime?

Islaya - Sep 18, 2008

42 by shinshoki »»
Jan 16, 2012 7:48 PM

» Rukia...?

Seth-Z-101 - Mar 27, 2010

6 by EternalTears »»
Oct 23, 2010 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.