Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2008 12:14 AM

Nov 2007
I'll say outright, I'm not a hentai fan (my list kind of shows that. Only a few titles) but occasionally I'll look up the name of a new release I see, and the synopsis makes it sound worth checking out. Of course, it usually isn't... but sometimes, like with this, it pays off.

This was pretty damn funny. A lot of parodies, and just general stupidity made this actually enjoyable, especially the very premise of the story. "collecting the seven holy dildos" just like lots of typical collection anime.

If you like stupid humour (think Shinobuden or Yakitate Japan type insanity) and can tolerate sex, then this might be worth checking out for you. Whether it's fappable or not I can't really say (not what I watch anything for) but it is funny and the story is actually followable, unlike most hentai that completely and utterly fail in story... this makes fun of itself, the genre, and parodies other stuff, which makes it pretty good. ^^
Aug 3, 2009 6:56 AM

Apr 2008
This is such a random hentai, My first Hentai to be truthful.. only watched on your recommendation. Not a fan of the sex scenes, but worth the watch purely for the facepalm WTF humour.

Sep 3, 2009 1:59 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, it was pretty funny at times.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 20, 2011 11:36 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm the Dance of the Flying Dragon with Golden Balls and the Dance of the Butterfly technique looks quite interesting! *wink,wink* XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 26, 2012 3:05 AM

Dec 2010
SHINING FINGAH!
Apr 26, 2014 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
I got a bunch of laughs, but this guy's a real disappointment. He coulda had class. He coulda been a contender. He coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is, let's face it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hooligan Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 9, 2017

1 by Yubisoft »»
Jan 26, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Hooligan Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 8, 2017

1 by Yubisoft »»
Jan 26, 2023 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.