Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2014 9:37 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn! The entire moon has been engulfed in the Spiritual Garden! Without a moon, she can confess her true feelings to him without disappearing, right? LOL and.....Hiroki turned shirtless on the moon's Spiritual Garden? xD I guess I'll never figure that one out, lol. So that was the fairy tail about a boy and that certain girl.

This manga was nice. I truly love the art especially for all those lovely female characters. Shiro is just like a more "loli" version of Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project. I think if Kamiya Yuu would draw Udonge, she would become Shiro in adult form. :P

There were some dialogue that were a bit hard to follow and they appeared disjointed. Some of the fight scenes and explosions were somewhat difficult to visualize and understand. But I stayed for the art style, and for the happy ending that I was yearning for. And then it happened. The ending was good enough for me.

All in all, it was a fun read. Thank you, Kamiya-sensei, for making this manga and bringing to us this story. I'm going to miss you, Shiro. Wow, I've grown attached to Shiro because she's just so freakin' adorable that I never wanted this manga to end, haha! ;__;
Feb 19, 2014 7:15 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
LunyRed said:
Shiro is just like a more "loli" version of Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project. I think if Kamiya Yuu would draw Udonge, she would become Shiro in adult form. :P

LOL WAIT A MINUTE!! WAIT JUST A GODDAMN MINUTE!!! :'D

Reisen Udongein Inaba drawn by Kamiya Yuu:
http://i.minus.com/i2GcySTTDcteK.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibvptfB8FEPMOw.jpg

Shiro drawn by Kamiya Yuu:
http://i.minus.com/iKFZ92PN6lmWm.jpg

They're like sisters!
Feb 25, 2014 8:15 PM
Mar 2012
Gotta love Yuu Kamiya's works. As always, art and fanservice are top tier. Action scenes were amazing but sometimes the plot was hard to follow

More topics from this board

Poll: » E.A.r.T.h Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 31, 2009

4 by XSpellCraftX »»
Mar 3, 2017 3:47 PM

Poll: » E.A.r.T.h Chapter 20 Discussion

LunyRem - Feb 18, 2014

1 by BioYams »»
Jan 23, 2015 6:18 PM

Poll: » E.A.r.T.h Chapter 27 Discussion

LunyRem - Feb 18, 2014

0 by LunyRem »»
Feb 18, 2014 9:27 PM

Poll: » E.A.r.T.h Chapter 26 Discussion

LunyRem - Feb 18, 2014

0 by LunyRem »»
Feb 18, 2014 9:20 PM

Poll: » E.A.r.T.h Chapter 25 Discussion

LunyRem - Feb 18, 2014

0 by LunyRem »»
Feb 18, 2014 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.