Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hitomiko is there for them just when they need it, good!

I was so proud to see Fubuki standing up. Being afraid but taking action anyway... I think that's what Gouenji wanted to see.

It's cool that they're bringing out the new techniques for this match, even if they don't work most of the time. XD

I really liked the analogy about everyone's voices and the soccer ball holding them! Fubuki found a new interpretation of his dad's words that isn't harmful to him. I think his dad would feel awful to know how much pain those words about being 'perfect' have caused Fubuki.

Just like Kidou does his own style the best with Raimon, Fubuki has a style he's never fully been able to find/use because of Atsuya!

That reveal was surprising, didn't expect that! :O I am a little confused though, so was only Genesis power-free the whole time? Or did they have them taken away when a team won amongst the three. But that'd mean they all had to train against each other with one of them being power-free at a time??
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 20, 2:33 PM
May 2020
shawn frost finally overcame his trauma!!!! one of the best scenes of self acceptance ive seen in anime. we also found out that these guys arent even using the rock we are so cooked

More topics from this board

» Two new Inazuma Eleven movies announced!

Biisoo - Sep 1

12 by SmilingD »»
Sep 2, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 75 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 7, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 74 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 6, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 34 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 14, 2010

5 by wartortle34 »»
Jul 29, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 24 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 29, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.